<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Need new strap for 1815

November 29 2006 at 5:26 PM
SteveG  (Login oreokid)

This is the 2nd OEM strap I have broken, both at the fixed loop nearest the buckle. Not sure I want to spend $300 USD for another OEM. What are my options? I like the original design, but thought about changing color to more burgandy than brown.
Thanks.
steve

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
.......SteveG
(Login SteveGu)
PP Discussion Group

not my posting, FWIW

November 29 2006, 5:35 PM 

the old, original SteveG

Respond to this message   
oreokid
(Login oreokid)

changed name to avoid confusion.. sorry - still looking for suggestions

November 30 2006, 3:14 AM 

as subject says...

Respond to this message   
SteveG
(Login SteveGu)
PP Discussion Group

Thanks very much, Steve! Regarding your strap, 2 things:

November 30 2006, 12:59 PM 

-- there are many very reputable places on the 'net to buy replacement straps, if you want some suggestions
I (or others) can email them. If you spend perhaps US$90 and up you will be able to buy a very high quality strap.

As for color suggestions, the model of your 1815 would be helpful (metal/dial/hands combination). Mine
is WG with blue dial, and I think it looks great on a dark blue strap, but yours may very well differ:

Respond to this message   
miki 5747
(Login miki5747)
PP Discussion Group

As luck would have it...

November 30 2006, 12:55 PM 

I needed a strap for my new 1815 as the original is too small. Just to satisfy my curiosity I ordered a custom strap.
I am very happy with my new strap and without question it is at least of equal quality to the excellant Lange strap.
It took only 17 days from the time I placed my order for it to arrive at my door step. Additionally it was 2/3 the cost of a new Lange.
Out of respect for fourm guidelines you are more than welcome to Email me for whom. Miki

Respond to this message   
Fr.Xavier
(Login foversta)
Brand Forum Moderators

What about this style...

December 1 2006, 7:53 PM 

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
strap from ABP !

Fr.Xavier

Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
ThePuristS.com Home Page