Return to Index  

Yo Larry,

May 8 2004 at 3:18 PM
No score for this post

Theo  (Login racecrafterFE)
Posters
from IP address 213.187.81.129

Response to Theo, I wasn't bashing this forum by my post and I hope it didn't come across like that...

Yo Larry,
Please read what I responded to Jeff. It might answer a few of your questions. I haven’t been participating for quite a while since my real life is very demanding and there’s mostly no time for nothing. I’m only dropping in once in a while with long periods in between.
I’m not posting only here. It’s just that once I happen to drop in, my short time will limit me in a way that makes me think to rather read or write two or three posts in this place than in the new forum which I’m too tired to follow up all these gozillions of posts late at night. I like the other forum as well, whish I had enough time to read or write there too. I still think that this place needs all the support you can provide. It is a place which is still frequented by appx. 10 000 people per month I guess. There are FE people en masse that lurk and as you can see there are also quite a few people who post their questions too. We can possibly be of some help and we can redirect them to the new forum too.
I don’t have the impression that anyone who likes to post in this place is having any segregation in mind. We all know that the masses are over there and that for the same reasons you mentioned most of the knowledge has moved from here to there. The guys that keep on posting here only, certainly have their personal reasons that we should respect as well as those who don’t want to post here.
As I once wrote in a previous post. Due to the fact that a bunch of people feel very well in the original forum and as nobody can delete this forum anyway, we do have two forums. Let’s make the best out of it.
Again, the FE event is a fantastic idea and a great sensation to come. I always though about how it would be meeting the guys in person that you’ve known for a couple of years. I’m sure it will be an interesting and great fun event. I’m curious to see photos one day.
Good luck and keep it up man.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on CarsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement