Return to Index  

He is a Lawyer after all..

November 25 2015 at 4:38 PM
No score for this post

Soon to be Incarcerated  (Login Posi-67)
Posters
from IP address 162.156.128.92

Response to Tom Marchese, the liar and the fraud

So don't be surprised to get one of these shortly...

Just a factual note for the files sent over to the legal team sadly

You guys cite a defunct website used to allow people who got sanctioned harshly by the real newspaper of record in this area.

This Greater LB was run by a recovering drug and alcohol addict that got fired from the real news for making many mistakes.

These facts that you continue to punlish, were retracted by the actual newspaper in this area after legal action exposed significant liabilty issues.

These comments you claim as true, cammmmmme from other anonymous poster, on this defunct site, and were disporven in the real pres.

They were also proven false, by publishing the truth in the mainstream media

Funny thing is, repaeting actionable slander, also causes monetary dames, because repeating slander and libel, is also, slander and libel the law firm wrote

Now, this source had a lt more troubles, by aiding smear campaigns based in false fats

You little smear campaign is also full of false facts, and easily disproved as a matter of fact and law

It would ne nice to just be honest and law abiding Mr Posnick, if that is your true name

I will ask you politely to cease this harmful smear campaign, based in falsity, and refrain from your cyber stalking, cyber bullying,harrassment,invasion of privacy, slander, libel, trade libel and will forward this sad note, to, this website, the Host of this website, our firm, and my colleagues.

Your repeated harassment, torts and so on, are arguably unlawful on several grounds.

You also have you facts wrong as I told you months ago

The moderator here is being harrassed too it appears, and the time wasted is harming my business', and good name

I will ask for this content to get removed and I will ask you and your friends,/agents/associates, to refrain from further illegality

With Concern

Thomas

PS You google my cousins and 2nd cousins a lot !

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on CarsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement