Return to Index  

So the veil has been pulled back a little more

November 29 2015 at 9:53 AM
No score for this post
HatefulEight  (Login HatefulEight)
Posters
from IP address 67.45.112.39

Response to Tom Marchese, the liar and the fraud

So now we know and can further verify that Mr. Tom Marchese's only connection to anything remotely connected is through his brother. His brother is the former owner/fabricator/mechanic at California Street Rods. Rob has since left this position and is now the manager at Price Automobilia. By all accounts he has the pedigree of a bad *** hot rod builder. While it is too bad he centers on the bow tie side, it seems he really is the real deal. He even had a few of his bowtie efforts featured in Hot Rod Magazine under the banner of his old shop. No small feat, but easier when you do Chevys.

Rob is now the manager of Price Automobilia. I am sure he is now in the position to dictate and manage many cars being rebuilt. Price is a shipping company that receives goods from overseas and processes goods through customs inspections for release to the US. I think every rich shipping magnate should have a car collection and pay out of pocket to have any car built in any way he wants. Then hire a guy to manage it. Then invite rich friends and hold charity events in your own diner. That is what Rob and Mr. Price do.

Then there is Tom Marchese. He appears to gleefully ride the coat tails of his much smarter, and obviously more skilled brother. If you read back to his rambling posts, you can see he is telling it from the point of view of his brother. We know that to be false. His claims to crews, shops, teams, and a rich "boss" all allude to the Price Automobilia shop, under the auspices of HMS daydream.

I wonder, is this our Tom the Troll's old car? I wonder if the number is still active?

http://www.blacktopmagazine.com/category/readerrides/

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on CarsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement