Return to Index  

Tom Marchese has been kicked of the FE forum!

November 30 2015 at 7:11 AM
No score for this post
HatefulEight  (Login HatefulEight)
Posters
from IP address 67.45.113.89

Response to Tom Marchese, the liar and the fraud

Lets have a moment of silence.
Billsh!t, that dude doesnt deserve anything!

So, a few days passed where it seemed he was out stroking himself, thinking that the FE forum was missing him and begging for more invented stories, the was a moment of calm that fell on the FE forum. People posted thoughts and ideas without "we did that" or "the team has few few tricks, if you are nice and email me, I will tell you" posts splattered around. It was calm and quiet.

Alot of good info was passed around, and another new revelation that HMSV is not who he claims he is. This information was allowed to stew and simmer for a bit, along with the posts of HatefulEight. You see folks, its easy to perpetuate a lie when you control the content discussed about you. Just ask Kim Jung Un. When dissenting posts about "the chosen one" were deleted in favor of his rambling, incoherent, invented BS, hot rodders at home seethed about it.

I would like to think some of his demise is because of my efforts here but that may be faulty logic. I know it was a collective effort of a few. The simple fact that posts opposing Tom Marchese were allowed to stay up changed the tide. And the fact that he was ridden like a rented mule, as promised, he couldnt keep up.

It absolutely tickles me pink with joy, to see his name log in at the top, and see people rejoicing in the streets of the FE forum, and he cant do a god dam thing about it. Like a cat that got tossed out in the cold, he keeps whining and hollering while looking in the window seeing everyone else having fun without him, and at his expense, is driving him batsh!t.

So to that end, I send out a warning to JayB and Brent as this delusional fellow had a taste of what is was like to have someone like him and he will miss it. He may come to your forums to have a slice of the attention pie, or sh!t talk a little bit. Dont be surprised if he comes to your place.

Here is some advice Tom Marchese because I know he reads this. If you need an ego boost, dont go on line pretending to be someone you are not. You cant make claims of greatness without proving it, and hide behind anonymity.

Just be a normal dude with a beer in your hand at a bbq talking cars, without trying to top everyones story with one better from your imaginary past.

A very joyous day indeed. This will be a very happy new year on the forum.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/74182/thread/1448836701/last-1448888043/View+Thread

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on CarsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement