Return to Index  

Shoe...

December 5 2015 at 5:39 AM
No score for this post
C5HM  (Login C5HM)
Posters
from IP address 24.224.42.217

Response to Why would you "hope" I am wrong?

...Your judgment is just as defective in this regard as it has been in the political arena.

And...sadly..true to tendentious leftist form...you disregard facts (such as those I posted) while clinging to your preferred beliefs.

Finally, and this, is too cliche...your remonstrations about the propriety of posts here and what they can and can't contain comes from a position of presumed self importance and authority. Unless I have missed something...your ownership and association with the FE Forum is no more and no less than anyone else's. Yet you think to chide people posting elsewhere about a forum you have no say so over.

So YOU don't like the thoughts and expressions of others in a certain regard? So what? What exactly gives you the right to muzzle anyone else....as it pertains to Fender Lizard, global warming, white privilege, gun control (any other trendy lefty SJW cause du jour) or the price of tea in China?

Fender Lizard as a moderator. Now that's a sure fire recipe for success.

But, Shoe, at least you are consistent...after all you did vote for Obama *twice*, if I am not mistaken.

[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on CarsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement