Return to Index  

Dyno Don didn't move to California. He always lived there.

December 5 2015 at 7:41 PM
No score for this post
Dave Shoe  (Login daveshoe22)
Posters
from IP address 67.4.188.81

Response to Interesting that Dave would post

You ask that I prove Dyno Don moved to California in the mid-60s, but he did not move to California in the mid-60s. Dyno Don always lived in California.

You get bad answers only because you ask bad questions. If you want good answers, you need to learn to ask good questions, or you need to learn to use google. Googling "Dyno Don 1965" gave me this, top and center:

----
Written by Jeff Smith on October 12, 2015, Contributors: Jon Kaase, TEN Archives:

In the early days after his initial 1961 Winternationals Stock Eliminator victory, Dyno began match racing, and while he kept his home in California, he moved to Atlanta to be closer to the heart of match race country. Dyno built a string of A/FX cars that eventually culminated in the Eliminator I Mercury Comet flip-top, nitro-injected machine that would soon be termed a Funny Car.
----

Tom Marchese is the real deal. You are the follower of an angry lead dog that has lost his way but won't admit it out of fear of losing the good view up front.

Shoe.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on CarsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement