Return to Index  

Re: Well Shoe...youv'e had...

December 5 2015 at 8:41 PM
No score for this post
Dave Shoe  (Login daveshoe22)
Posters
from IP address 67.4.188.81

Response to Well Shoe...youv'e had...

What chance do you suppose there is that Dyno Don refused to sell his home in California when he moved to Georgia because it was between three dragstrips that offered drag racing every day of the year. I think I can probably find the exact house on a map just by triangulating the dragstrips.

I've never spoken to Tom Marchese, nor have I asked anyone whether he is "the real deal". I simply know, because he simply knows too much to NOT be the real deal. I told you a while back, John, that I now only skim your posts, and I don't read anything past one of the ten "big words" you keep repeating (forum search example: tendentious), but I actually read Tom's posts with interest. I always manage to learn stuff when Tom hits the keyboard, and I've never once felt like I was steered wrong. On the contrary, I recall many brilliant instances, such as the construction detail of that (Formula 1?) connecting rod and piston. Where the hell did all that knowledge suddenly come from. I don't know, but I gained just a little bit of it when he posted comments on that cool piston/rod assembly. Tom is the real deal. You are, well, I don't need to be repetitive.

You need to get back in the game. You were good at this before.

Shoe.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on CarsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement