Return to Index  

Yup, you're right Dave

December 5 2015 at 9:18 PM
No score for this post

Still not Convinced  (Login Posi-67)
Posters
from IP address 162.156.128.92

Response to Dyno Don didn't move to California. He always lived there.

I read that and apparently he did keep his place as well as a shop in CA. No mention anywhere of HMSV however but the mid 70's isn't the time frame in question. How do you explain what "the real deal" claims he did in the 60's. I don't have a problem being wrong but I do have a problem taking someone's word as factual when not an single thing other than regurgitated stories are provided as proof.

In fact, you're the only one who's actively taken a stand on his behalf however it's based on nothing but hearsay. If you've followed any of my other posts I've publically stated that HMSV may in fact be a good engine guy and he certainly has connections with some name brand people but that doesn't put him in places at the times he claims. I also had a good talk with some people recently in Bakersfield at the CHRR (where Tom wasn't btw in spite of his claim to the contrary) and got some real in site into the legend aka HMSV.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on CarsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement