Return to Index  

Scan this Shoe...HA!

December 6 2015 at 12:37 AM
No score for this post
C5HM  (Login C5HM)
Posters
from IP address 24.224.42.217

Response to You're so stupid, the word special comes to mind!

You show up here to defend Fender Lizard with an accusation that no one has posted any facts (that suit, you, natch).
Then you confess that you really don't trouble yourself with actually reading the posts that you complain about. And, in particular mine (I am crushed dude, let me tell you).

And of course..you post that feckless, dreck after...wait for it...*reading* one of my posts.

Do you realize what a tool that makes you look like?

Then..after being challenged to put up or shut up on your own facts (that you alluded to having about Ole F.L....you know, the inside good stuff) you now state you have never talked to him or even looked him up. But you just know that he is the real deal.

More lefty magical thinking. You and the fellow "who fights for bridges" are way deep into disregarding the world (and Fender Lizard) as it is in favor of how you think the world ought to be.

And you, my friend, have had the hubris to refer to yourself in self satisfying fashion as logical if I recall correctly.

Incredible.
[linked image]
...that logical liberal thing is letting you down again. This is not my thread. If you had been paying attention, you might have noticed that someone else started it. The link to this thread was posted by someone else at the forum. Anyone with basic computer skills can track that fact.

This is not the first time you keen powers of intellect have let you down (your politics aside). You perhaps will recall that you used to think I was some fellow who built Ford engines in...where was it, Arkansas.

You were equally wrong in that regard.

It seems that facts have tripped you up...again. Go figure.

As to who I am...Shoe really? Another "look over there" type of dodge to avoid the issue?
I am not the one who has made impossible claims about past accomplishments.
I am not the one who has been challenged...after making incredible claims by a goodly number of members to put up or shut up.

Plus Dave...haven't you, your ole logical self, used my name in past posts?

You need to up your game when it comes to lying. Especially if you ever want to run for office with a "d" after your name.

Now Shoe...as to those facts that you alluded to having?...None have been forthcoming? Go figure

He's your troll now.

BTW, the dog thing is not working for you. Work on something wittier...if you can manage it.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on CarsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement