Ah...Another response to a post...

December 6 2015 at 7:18 AM
No score for this post
C5HM  (Login C5HM)
Posters
from IP address 24.224.42.217

Response to I don't know why...

..That you didn't read. Check

Reading comprehension IS a big problem for you Shoe (in addition to Hubris) it seems

Please find and repost ANY post of mine in which I said this issue is going to Court. Or that I was suing anyone.
Just one would be good.

Nope, you won't find any my logical (and loonie, I have to add)friend.

But...if you look at just a handful of Fender Lizard's posts...you'll find lots of risible threats to sue. All couched in legal mumbo jumbo that stands as mute evidence his time at a Third Tier Toilet of a law school was all in vain.

Are you really that thick that you do not realize that it has been your pet Troll who has been laughably threatening to sue just about everybody for a very long time.

Of course you are.

[linked image]

BTW, You were lose and carefree with the word "hypocrite" a while back....

Please check out your first post in this thread. Then get back to me on who is attacking whom? And, of course, who is the hypocrite.

Then check out here (and at the other thread) who posted what first. Accusing me of being the "leader of the pack" (I guess you really can't be witter than that?) is just more fiction. But as mentioned, you and Fender Lizard have lots and lots in common.

Yes, Shoe...there ARE many things that you just don't understand.

Your inability to comprehend even simple objective facts...while instead cleaving to what you imagine or want facts to be...is probably at the root of your work/life problems.
And, of course, why you vote for the people you do.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on CarsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement