Return to Index  

Not a twin

December 6 2015 at 11:28 AM
No score for this post
HatefulEight  (Login HatefulEight)
Posters
from IP address 67.45.113.89

Response to Re: Dave, I AM THE HatefulEight

He has many more accomplishments under his belt than I have achieved.
I know you are smart enough to figure out that even a V8 is stronger collectively. As you look back at this thread, and the sh!t storm Tom Marchese stirred up on the other forum, does it look like everyone collectively stayed quiet?

To Doc, it is a shame that when people are faced with solid facts, they fail to change their though process based on their "gut feeling" rather than facts. Being dogmatic stifles reasoning and progress. I believe Dave will come to his senses but when I look at the facts, I am sure Dave will be Tom's BFF for life and will continue to advocate on Tom's behalf.

What I dont understand is Tom made multiple posts over the yrs proclaiming the purity of Jays site and he knows why everyone ran over there. Why isnt he over there posting his essays now? When he almost self-eliminated earlier this year from the forum, he went over there posting his blurry yard sale junk that didnt prove anything. Why isnt he there now? Is he afraid that the stigma of fraud and disillusionment will follow him over there? I mean, we already covered Tom's grand display of man-love for Jay, he should be over there spamming and trolling Jay's site right now.

I suspect its a mixture of all. I also suspect that Jay would scrutinize Tom's post and kill anything that seems overly grandiose. Even covered in Tom's man-love and admiration, I think Jay would shut him down without flinching.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Responses

• I am not as optimistic about Shoe... - C5HM on Dec 6, 2015
  •  
  • Scott, you underestimate yourself. - Dave Shoe on May 1, 2016
  •  
Find more forums on CarsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement