Return to Index  

WTF are you talking about Shoe

May 4 2016 at 5:55 PM
No score for this post
HatefulEight  (Login HatefulEight)
Posters
from IP address 67.45.113.37

Response to Scott, you underestimate yourself.

Were you having a "Crown Royal" night and wondered into this bastion of HMSV that you thought I had forgotten about? There isnt a single Scott mentioned or implied in this entire thread yet you address one here?

In case you havent noticed, somebody makes a post, and somebody else comments on it. I think you know how that works since you have commented on it numerous times. If you think someone has the time to forumalte a plan to all get together and comment on each others post, well, you give people way too much credit.

It was I, the HatefulEight that started the thread. No one else. I think I told you that once before in this thread. You must be pretty dense to get that part through your dense skull. So your statements (to whomever, as it rambles aimlessly) should be directed at me.

I bring up Jay because Tom Practically does a digital FE lapdance on Jay. Jay this and Jay that and Jay's site and on and on OK. We get the point. You have a little chubby for Jay. Get yer lyin a55 over to Jay's site and have at it. But guess what happened. He got canned at the FE site and I havent checked recently, but I dont think he has re-emerged at Jay's site yet either.

And if Jay and Tom were such chums, why havent I heard him mention ole HMSV in his site, the FE forum, MSN.com, or any of the magazine articles where he mentions that he won with 3 different FE powered cars?

Dave, have you let HMSV use your login?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on CarsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement