<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Tom Marchese, the liar and the fraud

November 23 2015 at 9:42 AM
Average Score 5.0 (3 people)
HatefulEight  (Login HatefulEight)
Posters
from IP address 67.45.112.39

It seems over on the main 332-428 forum site there seems to be a guy that is posting bogus information from his imaginary point of view. Seems he was just a wee tike at the rip old age of 10 yrs old when the Stroppe shop was operational, you know, before they went bankrupt and became a trucking company.

Well this guy is flooding the forum over there with soo much bogus information. Of course we should all be weary of information we read on the interweb, but this guy has cart-blanche to post some of the most outrageous dis-information on the site and is protected by their forum moderators. Normally when someone trolls a site and posts bogus information, member call them out and ask the troll to verify or "back up" their claims. He cannot, yet is still allowed to flood the forum with his brand of re-incarnated history.

He wants members to gather 'round like story time in kindergarten while he makes **** up as he goes. Some partially believe him, just because he lays claim to knowing alot of dead people, who of course cannot verify/confirm/deny the existence of this story telling fraud. Problem is, how can you call this guy out for the lying fraud that he is while your responses to him get deleted? Well you cant really. That is unless of course your responses are allowed to stand.

Only recently did the 332-428 forum start moderating member's responses to him. He whined and complained incessantly until he was backed into a corner. It seemed as though the members had finally convinced him to post factually relevant info or go away. Then, somehow, he found a way to coerce the forum mod to allow him to post his fables unchallenged by the rest of the forum. Nobody has yet been able to find the reason he has soo much power over the moderator, but most believe it is fear of legal retribution. Yet it has been proven that Tom Marchese has never really spent time in a court room as his wealthy daddy sent him to law school for real estate law.

HatefulEight will continue to post relevant information about Tom Marchese and his essays of lies and grandiose positions held at a bankrupt speed shop from the 60s and 70s.

Just a sample of the Tom Marchese lies

http://www.network54.com/Forum/74182/thread/1436810379

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
HatefulEight
(Login HatefulEight)
Posters

Yet another link

Score 5.0 (1 person)
November 23 2015, 10:42 AM 

HatefulEight
(Login HatefulEight)
Posters

And more

Score 5.0 (1 person)
November 23 2015, 11:01 AM 

HatefulEight
(Login HatefulEight)
Posters

Still more

Score 3.0 (1 person)
November 23 2015, 11:33 AM 

This guy is pretty full of himself. He cant help but be an expert at everything he involves himself in.

http://www.presstelegram.com/article/zz/20100324/NEWS/100329728

https://www.facebook.com/tom.marchese.161

http://www.smartvoter.org/2010/04/13/ca/la/vote/marchese_t/

Question, how can you be a pro-bono lawyer if you haven't passed the bar exam?
Hmm. Thomas Marchese. 59 yrs old. That would make his birth yr to be 1956. So he was a ripe old ten yrs old in 1966. How could he be instrumental in building those dominate 60s Fords at such a tender young age?

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&qf=Thomas&qmi=&qn=Marchese&qcs=long+beach%2C+CA&focusfirst=0

EricD
(Login EricDonaldson)
Posters

Hey, no censor on this site! nm

Score 5.0 (1 person)
November 24 2015, 10:58 AM 

x

Anonymous
(Login jancash)
Posters

Kind of embarassing how grown men are expected to ignore his psychosis

No score for this post
November 24 2015, 6:37 PM 

because he has connections with some older racer that occasionally supplies interesting information.

Awarding tidbits for allowing him to remain "king" seems a long way away from FE enthusiasm.

I see Royce posted here a couple of years ago, funny.

EricD
(Login EricDonaldson)
Posters

And a touch of this too...

No score for this post
November 25 2015, 6:40 AM 

HatefulEight
(Login HatefulEight)
Posters

You are on the right track Eric but

No score for this post
November 25 2015, 2:45 PM 

Narcissistic Personality Disorder is not what he has, but narcissism is a quality he does posses. (Think Donald Trump) While he is totally full of himself, it's not the primary diagnosis.

He has a delusional disorder (I am Joan of Arc, I am here to save you!) and is characterized by a set of false beliefs. It is a higher functioning of the psychosis. It stems from low ego strength and a need for acceptance and attention. His dogmatic and narcissistic qualities prevent him from staying grounded in reality. He has such fanciful dreams of the 60s and 70s that he has convinced himself he was there and somehow instrumental in all things Ford racing related. Of course he affords many accolades to others (who are dead and cant vouch) or others he wont name, and others who dont have a presence on the forum to vouch for him. This gives him space to live out his fantasy. But us *** holes are the ones spoiling it for him. Like someone in a hallucinogenic haze, he really doesnt want to touch base with reality.

And the more that the mods and others facilitate this fantasy, it just empowers him more to perpetuate it.

An old guy who does alot of reading
(Login RJP)
Posters

Keep up the good work, HF8

No score for this post
November 25 2015, 1:59 PM 

In one of his many "War and Peace" length posts he associates his involvement with ["we built..."] and lays claim to doing a 1960 Falcon/312 Y-block engine swap. He leaves out one very important detail..That was done by Dearborn Steel & Tubing in 1960. It had nothing to do with HMS, Bill Stroppe or H/M. I'm not even sure IF Bill Stroppe was in the race car preparation/high performance business in 1960. If they were it was long before their association with Holman & Moody. There was even an article about this swap in an issue of HRM, circa 1960.

HatefulEight
(Login HatefulEight)
Posters

Thats how he operates RJP

No score for this post
November 25 2015, 2:25 PM 

He wants to try and take credit for events that could not have possibly taken place with his involvement. He just throws **** out there and expects us to believe him. If you challenge him with facts and other documented evidence that history proves otherwise, he 1. Wines to the mods to delete the dissenting views or 2. He'll pop a smoke grenade to divert your attention away and baffle you with more ******** while never attempting to dispute his original lie in hopes you didnt notice.

He thinks we all have an attention span of a 4 yr old. He shakes the red ball in you face hoping you dont notice he took the orange one away. Just a pure-bred ****-tard.

JanCash
(Login jancash)
Posters

great insights folks

Score 5.0 (1 person)
November 25 2015, 4:42 PM 

I can't figure out his diagnosis so thanks for that.

My only observation is that he is very, very good at telling lie's. In his election Campaign he stated that he practices law, but with a small footnote mentioning with legal counsel. A good fox covers his tracks.

This guy has been doing it longer than we are aware. Truly the one to be pitied.

Tom P
(Login tomposthuma)
Posters

Re: Keep up the good work, HF8

No score for this post
November 25 2015, 7:03 PM 

There was one done by Dearborn Steel or X Garage but there was also another on the west coast that was in Hot Rod magazine not sure if that was AK Miller , Stroppe or who did it.

Stroppe was building the road race Lincolns for Mexican races in the early 50's.

http://www.hemmings.com/mus/stories/2008/10/01/hmn_feature16.html

Not saying Tom M was there sticking the YBlock in but certainly Stroppe was an old hand by that time.

Just an ol guy that reads alot
(Login RJP)
Posters

312 Falcons & Road race Lincolns

No score for this post
November 26 2015, 10:28 AM 

Thanks for adding that. And yes now I do remember Stroppe's involvement with the road race Lincolns but I did not know there were 2 Falcons with 312s swapped into them. I just remember a HRM article about a 312/Falcon swap...hell, I was only 10 years old at that time and no, I don't claim to have been there either. Our resident "War and Peace" writer/poster also claims [among many other wild and baseless claims] that he was involved with and did machine work on some of the 1st NASCAR Floating axles. That would have put him at H/M, Charlotte in or about 1962-63 at the ripe old age of 6 years old. Isn't that against child labor laws?

Soon to be Incarcerated
(Login Posi-67)
Posters

He is a Lawyer after all..

No score for this post
November 25 2015, 4:38 PM 

So don't be surprised to get one of these shortly...

Just a factual note for the files sent over to the legal team sadly

You guys cite a defunct website used to allow people who got sanctioned harshly by the real newspaper of record in this area.

This Greater LB was run by a recovering drug and alcohol addict that got fired from the real news for making many mistakes.

These facts that you continue to punlish, were retracted by the actual newspaper in this area after legal action exposed significant liabilty issues.

These comments you claim as true, cammmmmme from other anonymous poster, on this defunct site, and were disporven in the real pres.

They were also proven false, by publishing the truth in the mainstream media

Funny thing is, repaeting actionable slander, also causes monetary dames, because repeating slander and libel, is also, slander and libel the law firm wrote

Now, this source had a lt more troubles, by aiding smear campaigns based in false fats

You little smear campaign is also full of false facts, and easily disproved as a matter of fact and law

It would ne nice to just be honest and law abiding Mr Posnick, if that is your true name

I will ask you politely to cease this harmful smear campaign, based in falsity, and refrain from your cyber stalking, cyber bullying,harrassment,invasion of privacy, slander, libel, trade libel and will forward this sad note, to, this website, the Host of this website, our firm, and my colleagues.

Your repeated harassment, torts and so on, are arguably unlawful on several grounds.

You also have you facts wrong as I told you months ago

The moderator here is being harrassed too it appears, and the time wasted is harming my business', and good name

I will ask for this content to get removed and I will ask you and your friends,/agents/associates, to refrain from further illegality

With Concern

Thomas

PS You google my cousins and 2nd cousins a lot !

EricD
(Login EricDonaldson)
Posters

If he were a lawyer...

No score for this post
November 26 2015, 7:25 AM 

he would know that a true statement cannot be defamatory.

HatefulEight
(Login HatefulEight)
Posters

One of my personal pet peeves

No score for this post
November 26 2015, 11:15 AM 

Is part of his need for attention from other respectable posters of the site. I know its just Tom Marchese being a post whore, tagging along on others threads. Tom may or not be gay, with nothing inherently wrong with that, but I would venture to guess that the hetero spouses ofJay Brown, Bobby Spears, BarryR, JohnV, Blair Patrick, and up until a few days ago Brent, would be pretty jealous of the way he publicly strokes these guys. You would think his arm would get tired or these guys would get a little chaffed with all the stroking Tom does. Yea, these guys do great things, and deserve to be acknowledged, but Tom Marchese takes it to digital lap dance levels. It's a wonder Mrs. Robotnik, Mrs. Patrick, and Mrs. JDC dont come on the forum and say "Step off my man!"

http://www.network54.com/Forum/74182/thread/1444745616/last-1444864071/View+Thread

http://www.network54.com/Forum/74182/thread/1444656835/last-1445299135/View+Thread

http://www.network54.com/Forum/74182/thread/1444367529/last-1444488537/View+Thread

http://www.network54.com/Forum/74182/thread/1444168054/last-1444516931/View+Thread

http://www.network54.com/Forum/74182/thread/1444083547/last-1444449180/View+Thread

http://www.network54.com/Forum/74182/thread/1443680469/last-1443777041/View+Thread

http://www.network54.com/Forum/74182/thread/1443543762/last-1443552620/View+Thread

http://www.network54.com/Forum/74182/thread/1442610077/last-1442943834/View+Thread

http://www.network54.com/Forum/74182/thread/1442326473/last-1442406641/View+Thread

HatefulEight
(Login HatefulEight)
Posters

My favorite Tom Marchese posters/pictures

No score for this post
November 26 2015, 1:35 PM 

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

The forum response to his stories
[linked image]

JanCash
(Login jancash)
Posters

and no slowing down......

No score for this post
November 27 2015, 3:30 PM 

He is at it again, implying a close relationship with Dyno Don. My goodness who will it be next? Elvis Presley? Carefully chosen words that do not explicitly say he ever met the legend. And of course taking advantage of some of the senior members who do not recognize his name dropping for the game that it is.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/74182/thread/1448653270/last-1448665734/View+Thread

HatefulEight
(Login HatefulEight)
Posters

Yea, he's the Forrest Gump of HMS

No score for this post
November 27 2015, 4:06 PM 

You will never have a bigger story than this ********. Ever. His imagination is limitless.

I just want to know the collective names of all the "we" and "us". If Jack B Fuche (May Henry Ford rest his soul) could manage creating a login, and drop by to tell us stories, I'd imagine Tom Marchese and his pocket full of frogs can figure out this new fangled inter-web thingy. Not every old-timer is too f*cking stupid to get on the internet.

But the "we" and "us" are imaginary so no need to speculate.

Weekend Pass
(Login Posi-67)
Posters

This sums the guy up

No score for this post
November 27 2015, 4:03 PM 

photo 2355236.jpg

< Previous Page 1 2 3 4 Next >
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on CarsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement