<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

HMSV Turns 60 next month..

December 16 2015 at 6:59 AM
No score for this post

Feeling Festive  (Login Posi-67)
Posters
from IP address 162.156.128.92

Just a heads up to all the HMSV fans and supporters that on January 16th 2016 our Pal the Nitro Typer reaches his 60th year which I feel is cause for celebration. That's another one of life's major milestones so I think it would be nice to post our well wishes or send a card, gift etc. Going to be hard to shop for the guy who has everything however hence the early warning.

Of course, this also means that some of his stories regarding what he was doing during the 60's may possibly be.........well, most of us already figured that out so never mind.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Anonymous
(Login 57fairlane428)
Posters

What is his fairy tale name on Jays forum?

No score for this post
December 18 2015, 2:17 PM 

I am curious to see if he is posting his tales over there.

Need a Good Lawyer
(Login Posi-67)
Posters

I don't think he's posting there

No score for this post
December 18 2015, 9:06 PM 

because name or not, you'd recognize the epic length of any post minus any corroboration. Perhaps he's preoccupied?

photo 3449982.jpg

HatefulEight
(Login HatefulEight)
Posters

My present to Tom Marchese

No score for this post
December 19 2015, 3:58 PM 

would be an appointment to a psychiatrist/psychologist. He needs to talk about his delusions of grandeur with someone---someone other than an internet forum that might stroke his ego to inflated proportions based on lies, innuendo, and wishful thinking. Someone that will keep him grounded in reality rather than his fake place in history that never existed.
He might be a nice guy under the fake facade and all but you just cant have a conversation with a guy that is in an ever competitive mood to beat you in a game of story telling. If you told a story about shooting a deer with a non-typical rack as a 4x6, he would tell a story how he taught Ted Nugent, the God of hunting everything he knows. But then again, in Tom's story, Ted would have to be dead, so no one could corroborate the story.

I touched on my thoughts about Tom running to Jay's site to spew his garbage over there. He has alot of internet-man-love for Jay. I am sure the public scorn is still warm in the FE world for him to reappear just yet. But I am positive he will, just give him time. I don't think he can keep his big pie-hole shut for too long. This makes me wonder though, where the hell did he spend his time before he decided to ruin a good forum? Just like jail-bird Dale says, you wouldnt be able to miss or mistake Tom Marchese's long rambling incoherent posts for anyone else's other than his.

It did warm my heart to see him log in so people could see his name at the top of the forum page. Knowing that moron cant shake his muzzle off makes my heart smile. Kind of like a kid hanging on the chain link fence watching others play knowing he cant join in.

So I was wasting my day away and read an article that 100% reminded me of Tom Marchese and his grander-than-thou attitude. It seems in Cali it is now a fad to be a master puppeteer pulling strings anonymously in the background while playing the plausible deniability game. I think this is the game he tried to play on the FE forum that didn't go over so well for him.

You see Tom, You cant be a hero and claim greatness without a single shred of evidence to support it.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/a-mansion-a-shell-company-and-resentment-in-bel-air/ar-BBnym3U

Anonymous
(Login 57fairlane428)
Posters

Bedtime Christmas story

No score for this post
December 24 2015, 4:37 PM 

I bet he tells a whopping good bedtime Christmas story.

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on CarsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement