<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Someone's turning 60 today and it's not ME.....

January 16 2016 at 11:02 AM
No score for this post

Cell Block 9  (Login Posi-67)
Posters
from IP address 162.156.128.92

Amazing how time flies isn't it. Of course, if he was 70 today that would help explain some of the wild claims we've be subjected to. There wouldn't be any photos or proof but at least the time line would make sense.

But hey... let's not dwell on the impossible and all Celebrate a major life milestone of one of the greatest story tellers of the decade. Hopefully our Birthday Boy can take some time away from his Legal letter writing and enjoys the day as well.

[linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
HatefulEight
(Login HatefulEight)
Posters

Happy B'Day Tom Marchese

No score for this post
January 16 2016, 8:15 PM 

Hopefully you will find a hobby that does not entail history fabrication, lies, and self aggrandizement. You still have time left to finish out your life on a positive note. To be honest I dont think anybody on the fordfe.com site cares what happens to you now, but maybe in reality, maybe you will find someone that values you for being honest. I know, it's a stretch, but it's not to late to start.

Nah, I didnt think so. You aint gonna change and you will remain a pathological liar and drama queen attention hound till the day you die.

Here lies Tom Marchese
He thought he was a
member of HMS till
the day he died.

Sleep well Tom, this is your special day.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on CarsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement