<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

I can't believe people are still posting here! LOL

May 7 2016 at 9:47 PM
No score for this post
Jeff H.  (Login wsu0702)
Posters
from IP address 73.53.76.146

Although the recent posts are disturbing. This HatefulEight guy reminds me of Stanley Steamer. Anyone remember him?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
HatefulEight
(Login HatefulEight)
Posters

Of course people still post here

No score for this post
May 8 2016, 10:06 AM 

It is still a relevant site, or else why would you visit? You are a sensible guy so I know you are not too very disturbed by what you read. Most of these posts were started at a time when a heavy hand on the FE site was sanitizing the forum in favor of HMSV while deleting all dissenting posts. You were there, I know you saw it all go down.

On SS, he was before my time on the FE boards. Yea, of his posts I have read, he was pretty much an original troll. Purposely posting deviant and opposing views on everything just to stir sh!t up.

Posting here gives me the freedom of calling out the troll without having my posts deleted, essentially giving equal voice to all. Troll the troll if you want to call it that.

But looking forward, now that HMSV is gone, you dont see 6 page arguments (not discussions of facts as HMSV never produced any). We get to see historical commentary from Dr. Craft (with references and proof), we get to see drag racers go fast and post details of their engines. (proof is in the timeslip)

Lots of good things have happened since HMSV has been banned. Life is good for us active in the FE world.

Anonymous
(Login 57fairlane428)
Posters

Re: Of course people still post here

No score for this post
June 7 2016, 1:21 PM 

How is the threatened lawsuit coming along? What a loser the guy was/is.

HatefulEight
(Login HatefulEight)
Posters

I dont think it went anywhere

No score for this post
June 12 2016, 3:15 PM 

Pretty much all bluster and bluff. Scare tactics to quell others' responses and allow HMSV to spew his garbage. Nothing more than ramblings and daydreams of a delusional janitor.

Jeff H.
(Login wsu0702)
Posters

This forum should die a "quiet" death .IMO.

No score for this post
July 3 2016, 1:46 AM 

I created this forum back in April of 1999. I wish that I could have managed it but the net54 folks were hard asses and would not let me regain control after I could not remember the obscure PW that I used when creating the forum. Bottom line is here are the best places to get FE info today. http://www.network54.com/Forum/74182 &https://www.facebook.com/groups/FordFEBigBlock/

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on CarsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement