WAFF Debates Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Iranian students storm British Embassy

November 29 2011 at 2:52 PM
No score for this post
the  (Login the-me)
Satyameva Jayate (India)

[linked image]
Protesters in the Iranian capital, Tehran, have broken into the UK embassy compound during an anti-British demonstration.

Militant students are said to have removed the British flag, burnt it and replaced it with Iran's flag. State TV showed youths smashing embassy windows.

The move comes after Iran resolved to reduce ties following the UK's decision to impose further sanctions on it.

The UK's Foreign Office said it was "outraged" by the actions.

It urged Iran to honour international commitments to protect diplomatic missions and their staff.

The students clashed with riot police and chanted "the embassy of Britain should be taken over" and "death to England", AP reports.

Students were reported to be ransacking offices inside the building, and one protester was said to be waving a framed picture of Queen Elizabeth II.

Iran's semi-official Mehr news agency said embassy documents had been set alight. Embassy staff fled by the back door, the agency added.

Pictures showed a car inside the compound on fire while outside the embassy's walls, several hundred other demonstrators were gathered.

Live TV footage showed Iranian riot police gradually clearing the protesters away from outside the embassy.

An unconfirmed report from the official Irna news agency said a separate group of protesters broke into another British embassy compound in the north of the city and seized "classified documents".

The UK Foreign Office condemned the attack and urged Iran to restore order.

"We are outraged by this. It is utterly unacceptable," the statement said.

"The Iranian government have a clear duty to protect diplomats and embassies in their country and we expect them to act urgently to bring the situation under control and ensure the safety of our staff and security of our property".

It was not clear how many embassy staff were in the building at the time. A Foreign Office source said it was checking on the well-being of workers and diplomats, AP reported.

Last week the US, UK and Canada announced new measures targeting Iran over its controversial nuclear plans.

For its part, the UK Treasury imposed sanctions on Iranian banks, accusing them of facilitating the country's nuclear programme

That decision followed a report from the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) that suggested Iran was working towards acquiring a nuclear weapon.

It said Iran had carried out tests "relevant to the development of a nuclear device".

Iran insists its nuclear programme is for peaceful purposes only.

On Sunday, Iran's parliament voted by a large majority to downgrade diplomatic relations with the UK in response to the British action.

Iranian radio reported that some MPs had chanted "Death to Britain" during the vote, which was approved by 87% of MPs

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-15936213

This message has been edited by the-me on Nov 29, 2011 2:55 PM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login RaiTor)
The Anusiya (Iran)

Re: Iranian students storm British Embassy

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 3:09 PM 

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

(Login ELWAPO)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 4:01 PM 

Kaveh what is bein youtube have to do with thread??

On a serious note.... Where's the Royal Marines..?

I think the U.S has Marines in their Embassy's just for this situation, right?

Well lets see if the Brits rush the iranian embassy in London....... oh wait i forgot the Brits aren't animals.

----------------
[linked image]

(Login RaiTor)
The Anusiya (Iran)

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 4:12 PM 

" think the U.S has Marines in their Embassy's just for this situation, right?

Well lets see if the Brits rush the iranian embassy in London....... oh wait i forgot the Brits aren't animals."

they cry about a embassy being stormed,yet they bomb and kill people daily basis in afghanistan,iraq and just some months ago in lybia , hahaha what jokers they are..... who are the barbars ?

what is UK by the way ?

u call that a nation ? a bunch of Africans,arabs,anglo-saxons,marrocans and and and.... thrown into one island lmao......

i hate our islamic regime, but this made me LOL i hate islam !!!! but still better than those Slave nations who lick jew *** wink.gif

they should have putted potraits of Adolf hitler high above the embassy!!!

long live Iran , long live China , long live India , Long live Germany (my current home)

[linked image]

E7
(Login E7)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 4:33 PM 

This is clearly a valid reason for war if I ever saw one..

----------------------------------------------
[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login SargeAUS)

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 4:38 PM 

Well lets see if the Brits rush the iranian embassy in London.......

Well, they've done it before...

(Login RaiTor)
The Anusiya (Iran)

No score for this post

"This is clearly a valid reason for war if I ever saw one.. "

lol britain will do nothing....

we even captured their soldiers on iraqi territory (twice) and they did nothing

capture of british marines 2007
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnQYfsByGy8&feature=related

capture of british marines 2004
[linked image]

[linked image]

(Login RaiTor)
The Anusiya (Iran)

No score for this post

repost

[linked image]

(Login RaiTor)
The Anusiya (Iran)

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 4:39 PM 

repost sorry

[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login irkut)
The Red Army (Russia)

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 4:45 PM 

The sanctions the Brits just put on Iran that are the trigger for this embassy situation will shave anywhere from 10-20 billion dollars a year off Iran's GDP. For a poor country that's a lot of money.

[linked image]

Tumbleweed
(Login nd54)
The Redcoats (UK)

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 4:45 PM 

Can't they even find some proper flags to burn?

I wonder who the second person on the balcony was?.....

(Login GER_Mark)
Panzer Brigade (Germany)

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 4:52 PM 

not much of a surprise to anyone no?

[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login MPOne)
WAFFer.

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 5:12 PM 

Once you've stormed one embassy and kidnap, hold, and torture diplomats, it seems to become a habit.

[linked image]"The chief aim of all government is to preserve the freedom of the citizen. His control over his person, his property, his movements, his business, his desires should be restrained only so far as the public welfare imperatively demands. The world is in more danger of being governed too much than too little.

It is the teaching of all history that liberty can only be preserved in small areas. Local self-government is, therefore, indispensable to liberty. A centralized and distant bureaucracy is the worst of all tyranny.

Taxation can justly be levied for no purpose other than to provide revenue for the support of the government. To tax one person, class or section to provide revenue for the benefit of another is none the less robbery because done under the form of law and called taxation."

John W. Davis, Democratic Presidential Candidate, 1924. Davis was one of the greatest trial and appellate lawyers in US history. He also served as the US Ambassador to the UK.

palios
(Login palioseira)
Hellenic Hoplites (Greece)

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 5:44 PM 

-The sanctions the Brits just put on Iran that are the trigger for this embassy situation will shave anywhere from 10-20 billion dollars a year off Iran's GDP. For a poor country that's a lot of money-

that would be be very bad for the Iranian people but why on earth their leaders want nukes so bad?. They dont see how succesfull Pakistan became after they developed theirs?

Niroo_Hawaii
(Login Niroo_Hawaii)
Moderators

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 5:50 PM 

Thats pure BS, the govt could have stopped it if it was in their interest. Apparently they wanted to beat their chest a lil.

Randy,

In regards to the US embassy, once u abuse the privileges that come with embassy soil to carry out covert missions against the host nations people, state and security to topple its government, then it's safe to say that any "international or moral laws" broken by storming that embassy or "den of spy's" is the last thing to point out or cry about. Be it US doing so in Iran, US doing so in Chile, US doing so in Panama, or even one day China God forbid doing so in Washington.
It's like a those absurd cases of home robberies where the robbers get bit by guard dogs on the property they are attempting to rob and they later try to sue the home owners by crying foul.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[linked image]

"Iranian is by Virtue, Not by Blood"

(Login MPOne)
WAFFer.

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 6:26 PM 

In regards to the US embassy, once u abuse the privileges that come with embassy soil to carry out covert missions against the host nations people, state and security to topple its government, then it's safe to say that any "international or moral laws" broken by storming that embassy or "den of spy's" is the last thing to point out or cry about. Be it US doing so in Iran, US doing so in Chile, US doing so in Panama, or even one day China God forbid doing so in Washington.

With respect, Mani, all embassies in the world by every nation are used for espionage, some legal, some illegal. There is a method, legally, for the host country to deal with that. You recall your ambassador, or you expel their ambassador, or you declare their personnel persona non gratia or you simply break off diplomatic relations and close their embassy. What you do NOT do is storm the embassy, kidnap the personnel, and torture them for more than a year.

It's like a those absurd cases of home robberies where the robbers get bit by guard dogs on the property they are attempting to rob and they later try to sue the home owners by crying foul.

I agree the case you cited is absurd. I don't think, however, it is an apt analogy. Embassies are invited into your country for your purposes knowing that they serve the interests of a foreign power which may diverge from your own, even when you are friends and allies. I would say it's more like inviting a mountain lion into the house and then complaining it ate your Pomeranian purse dog. When you take a wild animal into your home you should expect it to act like a wild animal. If you don't want embassies to be bases for espionage, then I suggest you don't have embassies. I had just graduated from college when the US embassy was taken and the hostage crisis began. I still remember the daily updates and the impotent response of President Carter. All I can say is that the IRI is VERY lucky that Jimmy Carter was President rather than almost any other American. During that time I think that the vast majority of Americans would have happily turned Tehran into a radioactive parking lot. I'm still angry about it in my gut. I understand the Iranian grievances but attacking embassies is conduct so uncivilized, that it takes the country out of polite society and moves it into the realm of lawlessness where only might matters. People should be careful about crossing that line. Bad things can happen quickly.

[linked image]"The chief aim of all government is to preserve the freedom of the citizen. His control over his person, his property, his movements, his business, his desires should be restrained only so far as the public welfare imperatively demands. The world is in more danger of being governed too much than too little.

It is the teaching of all history that liberty can only be preserved in small areas. Local self-government is, therefore, indispensable to liberty. A centralized and distant bureaucracy is the worst of all tyranny.

Taxation can justly be levied for no purpose other than to provide revenue for the support of the government. To tax one person, class or section to provide revenue for the benefit of another is none the less robbery because done under the form of law and called taxation."

John W. Davis, Democratic Presidential Candidate, 1924. Davis was one of the greatest trial and appellate lawyers in US history. He also served as the US Ambassador to the UK.

palios
(Login palioseira)

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 6:39 PM 

-I understand the Iranian grievances but attacking embassies is conduct so uncivilized, that it takes the country out of polite society and moves it into the realm of lawlessness where only might matters-

to play devils advocate

http://www.paulmidler.com/10-year-anniversary/

but then again Chinese took it politelly

Niroo_Hawaii
(Login Niroo_Hawaii)
Moderators

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 6:39 PM 

Randy,

All I can say is that we will NEVER agree on this. What Jimmy or Ronald woulda coulda shoulda done is irrelevant to me. My stance has always been if you slap someone and get slapped back, dont cry asking why the the person didnt instead pursue legal means such as calling the police. To say one "should" expect espinoage in embassies is rather a weak excuse as toppling a countries leader and govt is not the usual day to day basis espionage, regardless all these things are semantics to me.
That is exactly why I dont and wouldnt cry wolf in similar situations no matter what country is involved. To make my point clear, if it was established that the israelis are behind the blast(s) on the iranian missile base, my stance is that you reep what you sow. It's simply a tit for tat in real politics, if IRI chooses to play with fire and mess with Israel thru proxies then sooner or later they will get burnt. (but correct me if Im wrong) according to your reasoning Israel should not get involved in such operations and behavior right? Cuz even if Iranian proxies bomb Israeli cities with rockets, Israel should pursue "IRAN" thru legal means and not thru covert operations. No?

[linked image]

(Login MPOne)
WAFFer.

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 6:43 PM 

Palios, isn't that Sarajevo? Hardly an apt point for excusing allowing or encouraging ones citizens to attack an embassy in your own capital.

A sad incident, nonetheless.

palios
(Login palioseira)

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 6:47 PM 

-Palios, isn't that Sarajevo? Hardly an apt point for excusing allowing or encouraging ones citizens to attack an embassy in your own capital.-

Belgrade the capital of Serbia. Btw every regime has a weapon of choice. US-tomahawks, Iran - mk1 religious fanatics.

(Login MPOne)
WAFFer.

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 7:04 PM 

All I can say is that we will NEVER agree on this.

I understand that, Mani. Often, even friends can have differences of opinion. I hope though that we can disagree with one another's views without being personally disagreeable to one another.

What Jimmy or Ronald woulda coulda shoulda done is irrelevant to me.

Well, I'm older than you are and therefore have more regrets.

My stance has always been if you slap someone and get slapped back, dont cry asking why the the person didnt instead pursue legal means such as calling the police.

A good point.

To say one "should" expect espinoage in embassies is rather a weak excuse as toppling a countries leader and govt is not the usual day to day basis espionage, regardless all these things are semantics to me.

Well, let's be fair here, Mani. I assume you are referring to the US involvement in the deposing of Dr. Mossadeq in 1953. If that is a cause belli in 1979, then one could never normalize relations between nations. I hope we are not at that point, but, perhaps we are.

That is exactly why I dont and wouldnt cry wolf in similar situations no matter what country is involved. To make my point clear, if it was established that the israelis are behind the blast(s) on the iranian missile base, my stance is that you reep what you sow. It's simply a tit for tat in real politics, if IRI chooses to play with fire and mess with Israel thru proxies then sooner or later they will get burnt. (but correct me if Im wrong) according to your reasoning Israel should not get involved in such operations and behavior right? Cuz even if Iranian proxies bomb Israeli cities with rockets, Israel should pursue "IRAN" thru legal means and not thru covert operations. No?

No, Mani, I think Israel has every right to act its its own defense. The IRI has been both rattling sabers and as you point out, conducting proxy wars against Israel for some time. There is a difference between fighting wars, even proxy wars, and holding diplomats hostage. There are no effective "legal" means to deal with Iranian threats to Israel. There are, however, VERY effective means of dealing with offending diplomats. I suppose it's the lawyer in me, but I think embassy takeovers are far more serious threats to world peace than proxy wars. If a nation's diplomats are nothing more than hostages, there is little incentive to engage in diplomacy. I would note the way all of the nations involved dealt with diplomats in World War II. None were held hostage nor tortured, by any of the combatants. An example of the weight they placed on the importance of the Vienna Treaty, even in time of war.

(Login TryphonTournesol)
The Anusiya (Iran)

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 7:09 PM 

Niroo_Hawaii,

Taking over the US embassy in Tehran was wrong, illegal, and did irreparable damage to Iranian interests. Consider the course the Iran-Iraq war could have taken if relations with the US weren't hostile. It is likely that there wouldn't have been a war in the first place.

If the Islamists were concerned about another coup being orchestrated from the US embassy, they could have just asked the diplomats there to leave the country on short notice. The Americans would have obliged.

(Login MPOne)
WAFFer.

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 7:15 PM 

Belgrade the capital of Serbia.

Yes, it is.

Btw every regime has a weapon of choice. US-tomahawks, Iran - mk1 religious fanatics.

Perhaps, but I'm not sure that addresses the issue does it? How is the US attacking the Chinese embassy in Belgrade during a shooting war compare with Iranians storming an embassy in Tehran?

Milkman
(Login American_Patriot)
Eagle Squadron (US)

The Iranians are Developing a Pattern

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 8:19 PM 

In 1979, the Iranians took over the U.S. embassy; taking the diplomatic team hostage;

in 2011, they stormed the British embassy;

in 1829, they stormed and destroyed the Russian embassy and decapitated the Russian ambassador.

The Iranians are developing a pattern here.

Milkman

Niroo_Hawaii
(Login Niroo_Hawaii)
Moderators

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 9:01 PM 

No Randy,

If my tone came off harsch it wasnt my intention, as u can see Im passionate about this, so by no means will there be a personal disagreement.
In regards to the topic; I know from 1953 to 1979 theres quite a time, but the person toppled in 1979 was the one installed in 1953, so obviously he benefitted from the US. But as I said, talking about details in these topics is never going to lead anywhere. My general notion is that if you are already behaving "bad" dont call out others that behave bad. That is why the saying: "You reap what you sow" is so perfect. You dont reap instantly or even next day, at best you reap what you sow next season. I dont believe in karma as a superstitious power or force, but I do believe that if a person, business, country, or entity keeps behaving in ways that is upsetting to others such as scamming them, violating them, hurting them, etc. Sooner or later tables will turn.

That is exactly why my answer to TryphonTournesol is; I never said I supported the embassy takeover. In all actuality my personal opinion on whether it was right thing to do or not should not matter in this conversation. But to make it clear, I have my opinions on things and then I have my principles. Politically and financially it was a wrong thing to do, and bottomline is if I could have made the choice, it would have definitely been NOT to take over the embassy. As it hurt the nation and the state more than it did ANY good.

But the subject of conversation here is that people who commit wrong acts are not in a position to cry foul when their victims throw a punch back.

Milkman,

I guess the pattern is that colonial powers upset alot of ppl.

[linked image]

(Login TryphonTournesol)
The Anusiya (Iran)

Iranian Foreign Ministry issues a statement expressing regret over British Embassy inciden

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 9:16 PM 

- Tehran Times

Wednesday 30 November 2011

TEHRAN - The Iranian Foreign Ministry issued a statement on Tuesday night, expressing deep regret over the incident that occurred after a demonstration by students in front of the British Embassy.

On Tuesday, after a demonstration held to protest against the British governments hostile policies toward Iran in front of the British Embassy in Tehran, a number of Iranian students from various universities entered the British Embassy compound and pulled down the Union Jack.

The police then dispersed the students and arrested some of them.

The Foreign Ministry also said the Islamic Republic of Iran is committed to international law and diplomatic protocols and will fulfill its obligations to protect diplomats and foreign countries embassies.

The Foreign Ministry statement also asked relevant officials to launch an investigation of the incident.

Tehran Times

(Login TryphonTournesol)
The Anusiya (Iran)

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 9:30 PM 

// I dont believe in karma as a superstitious power or force, but I do believe that if a person, business, country, or entity keeps behaving in ways that is upsetting to others such as scamming them, violating them, hurting them, etc. Sooner or later tables will turn. //

Niroo_Hawaii,

I agree that karma is a very real phenomenon which tends to operate at societal and personal levels.

WAFFer
(Login Benzeen)
The Anusiya (Iran)

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 9:44 PM 

I agree with niroo. The Current Iranian regime is a direct product of American meddling in Iran.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[linked image]

(Login TryphonTournesol)
The Anusiya (Iran)

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 9:49 PM 

Benzeen,

The Americans also meddled in Germany and Japan. The results weren't too bad.

It is best not to blame outsiders for one's own shortcomings.

(Login ELWAPO)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
November 29 2011, 10:46 PM 

Congrats to iran..... they just made sure that Briton will take part in a iranian attack
on their nuke facilities.

Israel
UK
U.S
and maybe turkey.

Good luck iran.

----------------
[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login DirtyDirtyDirtyBird)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 1:00 AM 

"Congrats to iran..... they just made sure that Briton will take part in a iranian attack
on their nuke facilities.

Israel
UK
U.S
and maybe turkey. "

No, not Turkey, we have a zero problems with neighbors policy! happy.gif

I Hail The Flag
[linked image]

(Login ELWAPO)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 1:40 AM 

Niroo_Hawaii
(Login Niroo_Hawaii)
Moderators

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 1:45 AM 

And here you go wink.gif

ScreenShot2011-11-29at54244PM.png

[linked image]

(Login ELWAPO)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 1:56 AM 

^ ^ ^
I thought you've been in America long enough to recognize a joke....

Dumby is what titty uses and i was making fun of it..... sorry you couldn't recognize it.

----------------
[linked image]

(Login GER_Mark)
Panzer Brigade (Germany)

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 2:04 AM 

the return of niroo hawaii can only mean that war will start within the next couple days

[linked image]

E7
(Login E7)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 2:14 AM 

[Perhaps, but I'm not sure that addresses the issue does it? How is the US attacking the Chinese embassy in Belgrade during a shooting war compare with Iranians storming an embassy in Tehran?]

-I guess we can call it "Prelude to a shooting war"? ...almost sounds romantic doesn't it? wink.gif

[I agree with niroo. The Current Iranian regime is a direct product of American meddling in Iran.]

-Not only American, but British... Their backed coup, ousting someone who was democratically elected, and replaced with some Western appeasing psychopaths, set in motion a chain of political events in Iran that lead to the current government the west now wants to bomb (which will only hurt the people..)...

Anyone who tries to convince you otherwise is an utter idiot... (IMO of course wink.gif )

[linked image]

Niroo_Hawaii
(Login Niroo_Hawaii)
Moderators

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 2:36 AM 

Jokes on you bud,

you're smiley gave it away, and I thought my smiley gave my joke away! Guess not...

And what's bratwurst saying?

[linked image]

E7
(Login E7)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 3:06 AM 

Who, me or el burrito?

[linked image]

(Login TryphonTournesol)
The Anusiya (Iran)

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 4:38 AM 

// [I agree with niroo. The Current Iranian regime is a direct product of American meddling in Iran.]

-Not only American, but British... //

A much better case could be made that the Islamic Republic is a direct product of Arab meddling in Iran.

(Login TryphonTournesol)
The Anusiya (Iran)

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 6:20 AM 

Scene outside the UK embassy in Tehran:

1322607683PulpFictionTehranBritishEmbassy.jpg&width=1000&height=700

PUNIT
(Login ssssshhhh...)
Satyameva Jayate (India)

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 8:50 AM 

niroo@ in case u even remotely support US embassy takeover in iran; will u also support USA arresting Iranian president the next time he arrives to deliver lecture at UN.
Talking about embassy and covert ops, the beloved paki ambassoder to Nepal was caught with 20kg of RDX but was released becaure of diplomatic immunity.

(Login GER_Mark)
Panzer Brigade (Germany)

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 9:46 AM 

i think niroo supports the regime because he would else after its fall justify himself why he doesnt leave the usa

[linked image]

(Login MPOne)
WAFFer.

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 1:52 PM 

All right, now these Iranians have done it. Storming the embassy, well that's bad form. Burning the Union Jack, yeah that's pretty bad too, but this is TOO much. They took pictures of the Queen. Liz should never be subjected to such abuse. This is simply beyond the pale. These people must be stopped.

WAFFer
(Login politicalgain)
The Redcoats (UK)

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 4:27 PM 

"The Foreign Ministry also said the Islamic Republic of Iran is committed to international law and diplomatic protocols"

Made me lol.

DAK
(Login HAIDER12)
Shaheens (Pakistan)

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 5:06 PM 

aren't u guys feel, people of certain countries (or muslim countries) are getting tired of foreign meddling and daily threats ? . Why is that ?..or tired of learning western table manners ?

[linked image]

Capt Khurram KIA during operation in NW against Taliban
--------------------------------
aan Haif insaan Shehr-e-mann herat kada

(Login elvesninja)

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 5:17 PM 

This definitely is the best possible reason to go to war with iran

or sure looks like that by the british response

Shining super power india

Eight Indian states account for more poor people than in the 26 poorest African countries combined, a new measure of global poverty has found.

The Indian states, including Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal, have 421 million "poor" people, the study found.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10609407

WAFFer
(Login Benzeen)
The Anusiya (Iran)

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 5:34 PM 

TT, your hatred for the Islamic republic has clouded your judgement. Arab meddling in Iran was like over 1000 years ago. At a barbaric time. It's like saying the mongols meddeled in Iran or the Romans did.

What we are seeing today is a direct consequence of the British and American governments decision to remove a well educated, modern thinking, democratically elected leader and replace him with a puppet of a king.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[linked image]

Niroo_Hawaii
(Login Niroo_Hawaii)
Moderators

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 6:04 PM 

E7

No bud, that was for El Wapo

Punit

Im sorry I dont wanna be an azz but u along with others need to read the thread POSTS before posting ish. Where did I write that I supported the takeover of the US embassy. In fact instead of jumping into a convo why dont you look up the post where I clearly and without ANY room for ambiguity wrote I DID NOT support the takeover.
The conversation is more like that of a devils advocate, I think it's silly that people (whether they are Americans, Iranians or any other nationality) still cry foul about that. It was OBVIOUSLY illegal to storm it and nevertheless take hostages. But for a state to plan a COUP in that compound and oust the legitimate elected leader of that host nation and install a puppet leader, and then for the host nation to in retaliation storm their embassy was rather a mild response. To commit an illegal act and then have the nation u "F-ed" commit an illegal act in retaliation and cry about it is silly. What's next?

Ger-mark

Sorry bud, once u elevate yourrself from your minimum wage brewery job then u can come and talk with the big boys, ok Mr Ubermensch!?

[linked image]

(Login TryphonTournesol)
The Anusiya (Iran)

Iran Feature: So Who Were the "Students" in the Embassy Attack?

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 8:16 PM 

Wednesday, November 30, 2011 at 12:31 | Josh Shahryar

Many reports have used the term "students" to describe those who demonstrated and occupied the British Embassy in Tehran on Tuesday. However, if you take a closer look at what the Iranian media and the "students" themselves are saying, you will get a much better idea of who is responsible.

Throughout the attack, major State-run news organizations like Iranian Students News Agency and Islamic Republic News Agency were running updates of how "students" had broken into the Embassy. Fair enough --- you would not expect these outlets to give away the identities of the attackers; there is a concept called plausible deniability, and the Iranian regime is fully aware of it. So to understand what was occurring, one has to look for the proverbial stupid friend.

Even in a tightly-controlled media environment like Iran, some news sources get a bit overzealous. And some of them just could not keep it to themselves.

A news website closely aligned with President Ahmadinejad, calling the incident, "The Conquering of the UK Embassy". At this point Mehr News, another state-run service, joined the party and gave away a bit of useful information. While 200 of "students" were holed up inside the embassy, those outside were loudly calling for the police to allow them to leave after breaking windows, burning a car, and looting the command. Among the chants, Mehr reported, was "Basiji Brothers Must be Freed!".

Basiji are not students. They are a paramilitary organisation, operating under the direct command of the Islamic Revolutionary Guards Corps, which is the force sustaining the regime in Iran. Basij were used to crush protests in Tehran and across Iran in 2009. Several times, the militia has entered Tehran University's many campuses, arresting and even killing students who were asking the regime to release protesters. So the conundrum for most of the reports yesterday: How is it possible that university students in Tehran who were brutalised by the Basij be demanding the safe release of those same Basiji?

The answer is that many of the 200 people who made it into the embassy were Basij and the people outside knew this. These were not "students". They were members of an organised government security force, on this occasion causing a bit of insecurity for the British.

A few pictures of the "students"

1. Hossein Ghadyani, the head of the Basij Students Organisation:

IRAN%2029-11-11%20HEAD%20BASIJ%20STUDENTS%20UK%20EMBASSY.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1322656911358

2. A protester claimed by some sources to be Karim Jalali, a member of the Quds Force of the Revolutionary Guards:

IRAN%2029-11-11%20QUDS%20FORCE%20MAN%20AT%20UK%20EMBASSY.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1322656969742

3. A "student" who appers to be in his 50s, behind the sign about the BBC --- and there is a cleric in his robes:

IRAN%2029-11-11%20UK%20EMBASSY%20ATTACK%204.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1322657305745

4. A "student" wielding a baton:

IRAN%2029-11-11%20UK%20EMBASSY%20ATTACK%205.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1322657266821

The closer you look, the more it appers that the attackers were anything but ordinary students. Even if some were enrolled at a university, they were members of a force that the government use to suppress dissent and carry out attacks.

Enduring America

Niroo_Hawaii
(Login Niroo_Hawaii)
Moderators

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 8:36 PM 

TT

obviously the regime or at least powerful fractions of the regime allowed this to happen, with or without these pictures. Iran's police force would have easily had the capability to stop the storming.

Out of interest I looked at the 5 images in your post and just FYI, just because someone is dressed in clerical robe doesnt mean he cant be a student. He could be a theological student (howzeh).

[linked image]

(Login GER_Mark)
Panzer Brigade (Germany)

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 9:00 PM 

"Sorry bud, once u elevate yourrself from your minimum wage brewery job then u can come and talk with the big boys, ok Mr Ubermensch!?"

a weekend job to finance my studies, shame on me^^
too bad my parents are no rich iranians who fled to usa after revolution^^

are you still advertising waff on the iranian refugee chancel?

[linked image]

E7
(Login E7)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 9:09 PM 

[Taking over the US embassy in Tehran was wrong, illegal, and did irreparable damage to Iranian interests.]

-Go back in history a little further. Do you think the US embassy would have been taken over had the CIA/MI6 not carried out a coup of their elected president, which resulted in the deaths of many Iranians at the hands of the puppet regime later installed?

When you play dirty geopolitics like the West has been doing to Iran for decades, don't cry when those at the receiving end snap back.

[linked image]

Niroo_Hawaii
(Login Niroo_Hawaii)
Moderators

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 9:50 PM 

E7

That's exactly what Im saying. The US embassy takeover didn't get Iran anywhere financially or politically. But for perpetrators to cry when they get "violated" is at best laughable.

ger_mark

honestly bud I dont have anything against u and I dont think there is anything bad with honest hard work even if you werent a student and even if that was your full time job. You just made some smart azz comments to pick fight it seemed so I responded in kind, thats all.

[linked image]

(Login TryphonTournesol)
The Anusiya (Iran)

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 9:52 PM 

// Do you think the US embassy would have been taken over had the CIA/MI6 not carried out a coup of their elected president ... //

E7,

Which elected president would that be?

E7
(Login E7)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 9:57 PM 

My apologies, I meant Prime Minister, and if you don't know about the coup that ousted Mohammad Mosaddegh, then, well.. ya...

[linked image]

(Login MPOne)
WAFFer.

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 10:02 PM 

He means Prime Minister Mossadeq. I agree that the US was wrong in signing onto the British plan to oust him. I am not naive enough to believe that the US action was the cause of the US embassy takeover and subsequent hostage crisis. If that were the case, then based upon Iran's direct interference in the internal affairs of Lebanon, then no Iranian embassy and no Iranian diplomat was safe.

I understand the storming of the US embassy was NOT orchestrated by the Iranian government but it was clearly sanctioned by it. This latest embassy takeover appears to be a government operation through and through. I'm not whining about the hostage crisis but I will tell you that it turned the US populace from largely favorable or neutral to Iran to considering the IRI an implacable enemy. Not even the thirty years since then has changed that a bit.

E7
(Login E7)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 10:05 PM 

[I am not naive enough to believe that the US action was the cause of the US embassy takeover and subsequent hostage crisis.]

-I wasn't trying to insinuate that the take over of the US embassy was because of the coup. I was trying to shed some light on the meddling the West has been doing in Iran for the past half century, and had things not happened the way they did, the chain of incidents (including the embassy take over) leading to the situation we have today might have gone very differently.

As much as people want to beat their chest and claim "they hate us because of our freedoms", that simply is not the case...

[linked image]

(Login Serkan999)
WAFFer

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 10:33 PM 

Iranians having the habit of owning poor Brits. They have sanctioned every damn thing there is. Double sanctions LOL. ''STOP IT,I WILL GET MY DADDY TO DOUBLE SANCTION YOU'' said the crying infidel. They should have killed the Brits. I'm pro dead infidels. They can't do sh!t anyway.

Wat alle clubs in nederland over amsterdam denken......

(Login MPOne)
WAFFer.

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 10:35 PM 

SB, back off and let adults talk.

(Login TryphonTournesol)
The Anusiya (Iran)

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 10:41 PM 

// My apologies, I meant Prime Minister, and if you don't know about the coup that ousted Mohammad Mosaddegh, then, well.. ya...

Under Iran's constitution at the time, the king had the power to dismiss the prime minister, so I don't see what the fuss is about.

Mossadegh-o-Saltaneh was elected as a member of parliament by Iran's men (women weren't allowed to vote until 1963). He became prime minister after the National Consultative Assembly nominated him and the king appointed him to the post.

US involvement in the "coup" should be seen in the context of the Cold War. Recall that the USSR had large parts of Iran under occupation only seven years prior to Mossadegh-o-Saltaneh's dismissal, and that Iran's main communist party, Tudeh, was very active at the time.

(Login ELWAPO)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
November 30 2011, 11:05 PM 

//Jokes on you bud,

you're smiley gave it away, and I thought my smiley gave my joke away! Guess not...

And what's bratwurst saying?//

Damn you iranian and your unrecognizable sense of humor!!!! [linked image]

//the return of niroo hawaii can only mean that war will start within the next couple days//

I see you're a member in the iraniandefense forum..... are you like me and can't wait to read that forum when the bombs drop in iran..?

That is going to be very funny.

----------------
[linked image]

Niroo_Hawaii
(Login Niroo_Hawaii)
Moderators

No score for this post
December 1 2011, 12:27 AM 

Why would I think bombs falling on my aunts, uncles, and cousins would be anything funny? Is this heat-stroke humour from SD?

[linked image]

E7
(Login E7)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
December 1 2011, 12:36 AM 

[Why would I think bombs falling on my aunts, uncles]

-Oh don't worry yourself with that.. that's just "collateral damage"...

[linked image]

Niroo_Hawaii
(Login Niroo_Hawaii)
Moderators

No score for this post
December 1 2011, 12:39 AM 

TT

Nearly every nation that had a monarchy that turned into a constitutional monarchy and became success story initially experienced changes that were unconstitutional. Just because you make a factual point doesn't make it valid in the context. Whether it was a bloody revolution like that of during the American Independence, French Revolution, or a peaceful and relatively conflict free transition like that of in Sweden. So should the people of Iran today just lay down and give up because opposing the supreme leader is unconstitutional? In politics nothing is ever just black and white.

Secondly you talk about context (in context of the cold war), most of us in engaged in this discussion know about that. Whether the Tudeh party threat was blown up by the CIA/MI6 or if it was truly a threat is besides the point. In todays middle eastern context IRI's arch enemy is Israel (on the paper), does that mean we should all just accept that the IRI is disregarding its owns peoples plight and engaging in a conflict it really has nothing to gain from? Just because in todays context it makes sense for them to oppose rival regional powers? Irans (the states and the nations) rights, trust, and laws were violated and I have time after time said that YES that is just the way world is, heck if Iran was a super power today it would almost most certainly commit similar acts to maintain its interests, but one should expect a bloody nose every now and then as well, it comes with the territory.

[linked image]

Niroo_Hawaii
(Login Niroo_Hawaii)
Moderators

No score for this post
December 1 2011, 12:51 AM 

Back to the original topic;

Britain gave the iranian embassy and all its diplomats 48 hrs to leave the country. Its the worst diplomatic crisis with IRI since the rev.
Norway withdrew its ambassador as well as did Germany while the Germans claim they just summoned their ambassador for briefing.

This is all perfect, the euro-powers should once and for all stand their damn ground and not cave in to the idea of losing iranian business (import of oil and export of euro goods to Iran). There are serious talks in Iranian and european media that in the upcoming meeting the euro-leaders just might draft a proposal to put sanction on Iranian oil.
Talks are already under way with saudi arabia to increase its production to fill the void (close to 3 million barrels a day that Iran exports), and according to the BBC the saudis have the capacity. (I think the BBC report said half a million barrels of iranian oil is exported to european markets).

If this happens, the Iranian economy will fall and crash faster than a japanese kamikaze pilot. And then, guaranteed, the idiots in Tehran will provoke someone to initiate a conflict as that will be their only bet to stay in power (in hopes of rallying and uniting the people against a common enemy in war) .

But all this is based on Iranian oil actually being put under sanctions by the west. Lets see if the European leaders actually not only talk the talk but can walk the walk.

[linked image]

Kris
(Login ELWAPO)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
December 1 2011, 1:01 AM 

//Why would I think bombs falling on my aunts, uncles, and cousins would be anything funny? Is this heat-stroke humour from SD?//

Is your uncle the Ayatollah..? Is your aunt and cousins members of the revolutionary guard..? If not, shut up!

Those a-holes deserve everything that's coming to them, from blowing up the U.S embassy and Marine barracks in lebanon
to Argentina and not to mention the $hit they've been doing to Israel for decades!!!

The chickens are coming home to roost and i can't wait to see dead mullahs and revolutionary guard folks!

----------------
[linked image]

E7
(Login E7)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
December 1 2011, 1:07 AM 

[Is your uncle the Ayatollah..? Is your aunt and cousins members of the revolutionary guard..? If not, shut up!]

-Ya, because only Saddam and the Iraqi army suffered from coalition bombs right?

[linked image]

(Login ELWAPO)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
December 1 2011, 1:23 AM 

Iraq war was stupid and I'm on record saying this many many times.... i don't want innocent iranians
to die, but i also don't want iran to have nukes more and to continue fvcking with Israel.

The mullahs still need to pay for lebanon and Argentina.

If the mullahs put human shields on those targets, what the hell do you want the attacker to do, not attack..?

This embassy situation to me is the final straw.... not to mention they hired a use car salesmen to kill
the Saud ambassador in U.S territory.

I don't give a $hit if they didn't succeed, that alone should get the mullahs and their protectors bombed to hell.

----------------
[linked image]

E7
(Login E7)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
December 1 2011, 1:28 AM 

My point had nothing to do with whether you were for or against the war in Iraq.. it was to show you that once the bombs fall, the civilians end up taking the brunt of it.

As you can see above, the military has a term for that... "collateral damage"... makes it sound all "cool" and "tactical", so people don't really understand what it means...

[linked image]

(Login ELWAPO)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
December 1 2011, 1:46 AM 

Of course i know of collateral damage...... every war that has been fought in the 20th century has
had collateral damage, but that should not stop a country from taking out a threat and an enemy
that has shown it is willing to kill innocent civilians for their retarded moose-lem cause.

Just because there's going to be collateral damage in iran it shouldn't stop the so called "allies" from
hitting them hard.

Oh look.... iran has blown up embassy's and given rockets to their lezbolian girlfriends to attack civilians, but
we shouldn't respond militarily because innocent iranians may die.... DUMB LOGIC!

----------------
[linked image]

Niroo_Hawaii
(Login Niroo_Hawaii)
Moderators

No score for this post
December 1 2011, 1:59 AM 

E7

El Wapo has a personal grievance against IRI because of his families loss in Lebanon at the hands of Hezbollah. Let him vent.
And Chris, if Im talking to you respectfully argue, discuss and debate me respectfully as well. Telling me to shut up is not going to shut me up.

[linked image]

DAK
(Login HAIDER12)
Shaheens (Pakistan)

No score for this post
December 1 2011, 2:14 AM 

Really ????..Elwapo u been humiliated by some rag tag Hizbo boys ? ..damn...that's news to me...

[linked image]

E7
(Login E7)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
December 1 2011, 2:24 AM 

Elwapo, if you had an actual loss in any of those attacks, my condolences, however you are missing my point. Did Iran one day wake up and say "Hmm.. I think I'll blow up an embassy today"..? No...

Why do you think they did that then? Don't tell me because they "hate our freedoms"....

Iran has seen so many people killed over the decades because of Western meddling in their affairs.. Ousting their Prime Minister.. supporting a brutal puppet government, aiding Iraq during the Iran Iraq war... The west has hurt Iran so much, do you really blame them for striking back in the EXTREMELY small way they have, when they have suffered so much worse?

How would you feel if China ousted the President and installed a brutal communist regime, aided Russia in a bloody attack on US soil, funded and aided revolutionaries within the US.. and pretty much did all the things the US and the West did to Iran over the years.

Would you not want to hit back? Even if it's something as small as an embassy?

My point is, the West acts as though they somehow have the moral high ground, and that we are completely innocent, and any retaliation against us must have been done because they are despotic psychopaths who hate us for our freedoms, and nothing more...

[linked image]

(Login GER_Mark)
Panzer Brigade (Germany)

No score for this post
December 1 2011, 3:34 AM 

"
I see you're a member in the iraniandefense forum..... are you like me and can't wait to read that forum when the bombs drop in iran..?

That is going to be very funny. "

oh yes kris! all these islamist there are so über funny! cant waitfor it!

[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login Benzeen)
The Anusiya (Iran)

No score for this post
December 1 2011, 6:03 AM 

AHHHH good ole El wapo!!! Such a odd coincidence that you go on Iran Defence Forum and troll just like
G-capo did.. odd indeed.

[linked image]

PUNIT
(Login ssssshhhh...)
Satyameva Jayate (India)

No score for this post
December 1 2011, 7:54 AM 

Iran has seen so many people killed over the decades because of Western meddling in their affairs.. Ousting their Prime Minister.. supporting a brutal puppet government, aiding Iraq during the Iran Iraq war... The west has hurt Iran so much, do you really blame them for striking back in the EXTREMELY small way they have, when they have suffered so much worse?

How would you feel if China ousted the President and installed a brutal communist regime, aided Russia in a bloody attack on US soil, funded and aided revolutionaries within the US.. and pretty much did all the things the US and the West did to Iran over the years.

dude no offence but u r just presetting a totally biased view point. u are portraying Iran as a helpless virgin in the gasp of evil westerners. just the kind the mullah regime want to portray. happy.gif

* u say meddling into their affairs . my point is which country do not do the same. Iranian govt constantly meddle onto to affairs of Lebanon,Syria many others. will u support if the native population start culling Iranian diplomats. if u don't like a particular country's embassy the most simple way is to ask them to leave.ransacking them and taking hostages has no place in modern world however severe the anger may be. don't fool yourself even for the moment that mullah regime has any thing in mind for local public welfare when the ordered the siege. they only want to portray themselves as enemies of great Satan and protectors of Islam.
* brutal puppet govt.? : lol they were peace loving saints when compared with Revolutionary Mullah regime. revolutionary Mullah is an oxymoron in itself happy.gif

* supporting iraq in Iran -iraq war ? as if one side was white and another black. going by same logic India should have expelled /killed western diplomats

Iran so much, do you really blame them for striking back in the EXTREMELY small way they have, when they have suffered so much worse?

many countries apart from Iran has suffered much more because of western , Muslim colonialism but if one cant live in modern as well as past era.
and going by ur logic if every country start striking back in their own EXTREMELY small way then u can imagine the consequences.

(Login TryphonTournesol)
The Anusiya (Iran)

No score for this post
December 1 2011, 8:42 AM 

// brutal puppet govt.? : lol they were peace loving saints when compared with Revolutionary Mullah regime. revolutionary Mullah is an oxymoron in itself //

Indeed. The monarchy was so brutal that back then Iranians were content to live in their own country. After the evil puppet king was gone, millions were scattered all over the world because they couldn't stand the freedom and prosperity brought to them by the kind and compassionate ayatollahs.

(Login ELWAPO)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
December 1 2011, 7:34 PM 

//E7

El Wapo has a personal grievance against IRI because of his families loss in Lebanon at the hands of Hezbollah. Let him vent.
And Chris, if Im talking to you respectfully argue, discuss and debate me respectfully as well. Telling me to shut up is not going to shut me up.//

I apologize for telling you to shut up, in my smart azz kind of way i said it to get under your skin a bit so I'm sorry
about that.

It would be easy and disingenuous of me to say, yes the reason i want the mullahs bombed/destroyed is because of
my family member, but it's really not.

This was 9 years before i was born so i don't have this emotional attachment..... it is what it is you know?

The main reason i feel this way about this is because the iranian regime is a apocalyptic regime.... they think in order
for the return of the 12th imam, their messiah, chaos and destruction has to come first.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/comment/3642984/Will-the-12th-Imam-cause-war-with-Iran.html
http://www.ashbrook.org/publicat/guest/05/vonheyking/twelfthimam.html

This is not like the Saddam, North Korea, Syria, and other dictatorships, where they actually want to stay in power and live....

This is a regime that means what it says when they say they want to destroy Israel and the U.S, and in order to do that, nukes
are a perfect way to do that.

Look... God bless the poor iranian people that want to get rid of this satanic government, but the reality is, it doesn't look like
the people of iran are going to be able to get rid of this regime any time soon and right now time is running out when it
comes to trying to keep iran from acquiring nukes.

That's just the sad reality.

We have, not by blood, two iranians who are considered members of the family who come to our home for birthdays and holidays
who left iran because of this regime.

They were pissed off that Obama didn't take advantage of the uprising of 09 in iran..... that was probably the only shot, they said, of
making a move on that regime and we blew it.

They have family just like you in iran, but they know that the regime must not get a hold of nukes at any cost because of what i just said.

I'm the least person in my family that's pro gung-ho, America should police the world bull$hit... If anything the U.S should mind their own
business and let internal conflict settle themselves out without U.S interference.....

With the exception of iran..... an apocalyptic regime such as iran should not be allowed to have nukes, even if it means going to war.

Iran has attacked the U.S many times and for some reason we've not hit back the iranian mainland.

Sure we destroyed their navy but iran itself went untouched.

Once again my apologies for telling you to not express how you feel...

PS. How was the crazy wing up in LA last night..? Here in San dizzy it was kinda spooky.

----------------
[linked image]

(Login ELWAPO)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
December 1 2011, 7:45 PM 

//Elwapo, if you had an actual loss in any of those attacks, my condolences, however you are missing my point. Did Iran one day wake up and say "Hmm.. I think I'll blow up an embassy today"..? No...

Why do you think they did that then? Don't tell me because they "hate our freedoms"....

Would you not want to hit back? Even if it's something as small as an embassy?

My point is, the West acts as though they somehow have the moral high ground, and that we are completely innocent, and any retaliation against us must have been done because they are despotic psychopaths who hate us for our freedoms, and nothing more...//

Of course we fvcked up in iran.... Instead of leaving them alone when they elected their leader, the U.S decided to install a puppet
because they were scared of the new elected leader becoming pro Soviet... They should have said to the U.S, too bad! It's their business.

Just like Vietnam.

But the population got rid of him and got the leader they wanted.

As for the iran iraq war...... Supporting iraq was payback for the embassy incident, whether it was the right thing to do, I'm indifferent.

//oh yes kris! all these islamist there are so über funny! cant waitfor it!//

The reason i say it's going to be funny, it's not because i want to see people killed, but because i wanna read the reaction of these pro
regime nutjobs.

----------------
[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login UCHIA)
WAFFer

No score for this post
December 1 2011, 8:22 PM 

HAHAHAHAHA

skull **** those who have persihed under hezbollah

Kris
(Login ELWAPO)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
December 1 2011, 9:14 PM 

^ ^ ^
I hope Israel doesn't "skull fvck" your parents when they attack....... oh wait, they stowed away in
a cargo ship like rats to give a dumb azz like you a better life..... your parents must be proud how
you turned out.

----------------
[linked image]

DAK
(Login HAIDER12)
Shaheens (Pakistan)

No score for this post
December 1 2011, 9:41 PM 

Elwapo it really happened my condolence to you & family.

[linked image]

(Login MPOne)
WAFFer.

No score for this post
December 1 2011, 9:44 PM 

Kris, that's VERY close to a family insult. Please don't do it again and don't stoop to the level of Uchia. He's worthless, there's no reason for you to try to match him.

(Login ELWAPO)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
December 1 2011, 10:37 PM 

//Elwapo it really happened my condolence to you & family.//

Appreciate it haider...... but like i said, my feelings towards the iranian regime is not about my relative
who i've never met...... it's the bigger picture that i look at.

//Kris, that's VERY close to a family insult. Please don't do it again and don't stoop to the level of Uchia. He's worthless, there's no reason for you to try to match him.//

It wont happen again.

----------------
[linked image]

(Login TryphonTournesol)
The Anusiya (Iran)

No score for this post
December 4 2011, 3:58 AM 

An Islamic Republic diplomat encounters technical difficulties while attempting to leave the UK:

(Login ELWAPO)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
December 4 2011, 5:10 AM 

This theme music would have been better.

----------------
[linked image]

(Login anglozionazikiller)
WAFFer

No score for this post
December 4 2011, 10:57 AM 

even rafidi beliefs on erroneous path, i still respectings khamenei and cohorts for thesed brave and wise moveds. all britsh1t westrns angloamerikunts zioniazi should be treateds alike. same same way.

===========================================
I am old Christiankiller
Sorry for offensive to our good religion christian brothers
I am not hating christians

(Login TryphonTournesol)
The Anusiya (Iran)

Senior Cleric Calls Storming of British Embassy “Illegal”

No score for this post
December 4 2011, 11:26 AM 

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 4, 2011

Ayatollah Ahmad Khatami, who frequently presides over Tehrans Friday Prayer and delivers the politically important sermons, and who is believed to be close to the countrys supreme leader Ayatollah Khamenei, today attacked those who stormed and ransacked the British embassy and residence buildings in Tehran, calling the attacks illegal.

"I explicitly say that I am against attacking embassies and occupying them," Khatami said. "Attacking an embassy and occupying it is like invading a country and is illegal," he added [ISNA, 4 December].

The comments made by Khatami (no elations to the former Iranian president) were the strongest negative reaction to the attacks on embassy buildings.

Another senior cleric, Grand Ayatollah Naser Makarem Shirazi, on Saturday said it was possible that the storming of the embassy had been led by suspicious elements who wanted to prompt the backlash against Iran.

There were reports in the Iranian media that protesters were carrying the portrait of IRGC Quds Force Commander Maj. Gen. Soleimani. Some foreign news sites have also printed a photo reportedly showing a senior Quds Force officer participating in the storming of the embassy.

Uskowi

(Login BigFatPandaBear)
Middle Kingdom (China)

No score for this post
December 4 2011, 11:37 AM 

LOL.

I can't wait until the bombing starts so we can have a real war to talk about. Not the crappy COIN stuff.

REAL COOOL stuff like F-15s, F-16s, F-18s and B1s bombing people and places!

LOL

-------------------------------------------------
The Chinese Hinterland: world's biggest
reservoir of light-skinned peasant chicks!
[linked image]

(Login anglozionazikiller)
WAFFer

No score for this post
December 4 2011, 12:28 PM 

chinegook panda you forgot other 'cool stuff' like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a612Hz61HuE&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmJ3a0eZtAQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxRvSYYpLlo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utwTSxJX5fY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqphkKX2K1I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De5WV9AcOvs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVI1SD7Q2pE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5dY2frYoA8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXrjeAqRV4I

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOR3uKD-eMU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VTV-_YAO54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3Yu1HbO12M

hopefully for first timeds in historique we can seeing these 'cool stuff' loaded with nuclera biological chemicals weaponings raining on judaic terrorists amerikunts fatso westrns lewdity faggetry and drunkard kuffardom rodentshippeds.

it will being 'really cool' 'LOL'.

===========================================
I am old Christiankiller
Sorry for offensive to our good religion christian brothers
I am not hating christians

Eric
(Login Nighthawk00)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
December 4 2011, 12:34 PM 

//Kris, that's VERY close to a family insult. Please don't do it again and don't stoop to the level of Uchia. He's worthless, there's no reason for you to try to match him.//

It wont happen again.
---
Just to be sure, I'd give him a warning.

[linked image]

crossroadsbakerexplosio.jpg

An unavoidable war is called justice.
When brutality is the only option left,
it is holy.
Machiavelli - The Prince 1513.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

I'm not American, I'm from Flanders.

Current Topic - Iranian students storm British Embassy  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]