(The Den)
The World's Armed Forces Forum History, Politics, Economics and Religion Forum
Greece & Turkey Defence Forum Europe, Middle East & Africa
Defence Forum
Asia & Pacific Defence Forum
Help, Suggestions & Complaints

WAFF Debates Forum
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Americans, who do you want to see as next president of the USA?

January 31 2012 at 9:52 PM
No score for this post
WAFFer  (Login TurkishNavy)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

Who do you want to see as your next president?

I think you should support Ron Paul. He is the only one of the candidates opposed to the NDAA and the only one willing to restore and protect your civil liberties. NDAA took your civil liberties away. The Bill of Rights is void now. The US tried it with SOPA. That failed, but ACTA will be secretely passed by the US, EU and Japan.

What is more important for you? An aggressive foreign policy or your civil liberties? The choice is up to you.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
E7
(Login E7)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
January 31 2012, 10:07 PM 

ACTA has already been signed

----------------------------------------------
[linked image] [linked image]

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
WAFFer
(Login TurkishNavy)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

Re: Americans, who do you want to see as next president of the USA?

No score for this post
January 31 2012, 10:29 PM 

Perhaps Ron Paul can overturn the ACTA agreement?

E7
(Login E7)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
January 31 2012, 10:39 PM 

Speaking of Ron Paul, I was listening to some talking heads both from the Liberal and Conservative spectrum last week, and they were making mention of an opinion similar to that of someone on this forum (I forget who).. that the "Enemies of the US want Ron Paul in power, and that's why he's not the right candidate"..

One caller into the radio show made an interesting point that stumped the radio host, in that Ron Paul has more support both morally and financially from the US military than all other GOP candidates combined.. do these pundits consider the US military an enemy of the US too? wink.gif

[linked image] [linked image]

Niroo_Hawaii
(Login Niroo_Hawaii)
Moderators

No score for this post
January 31 2012, 10:51 PM 

Ron Paul.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

[linked image]

"Iranian is by Virtue, Not by Blood"

(Login Ararat_is_Mine)

No score for this post
January 31 2012, 10:57 PM 

How about none of them?

DAK
(Login HAIDER12)
Shaheens (Pakistan)

No score for this post
January 31 2012, 11:02 PM 

Newt vs Rommmmmny

[linked image]

British operation in North Waziristan

Peace

[linked image]

Capt Khurram KIA during operation in NW against Taliban
--------------------------------
aan Haif insaan Shehr-e-mann herat kada

WAFFer
(Login TurkishNavy)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 12:02 AM 

In my opinion all presidential candidates except Ron Paul are traitors of the American people and American liberties.

(Login Bigboywasim)
Shaheens (Pakistan)

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 3:26 AM 

Ron Paul

-------------------------------------------------------

The Muslims believe that Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) was not crucified on the cross. They believe that he was raised to the heavens by the Lord and the Lord put someone (the Lord made him look like Jesus) in Jesus spot. There will be a day when Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) will return to this world. He will return not as a prophet but as a follower of Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him). Upon his arrival all the world's Christians will become Muslims. After some time the whole world will become Muslim for the Lord has said the whole world will taste Islam. I can't wait for that day. Indeed only someone so great can bring something so beautiful.

Long live the great Muslim people.
Long live the great Muslim nations.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

(Login Ararat_is_Mine)

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 3:46 AM 

Since no one picked for anyone! How can anyone pick someone?

Is it just me?

E7
(Login E7)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 3:49 AM 

What?

[linked image]

(Login Ararat_is_Mine)

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 3:54 AM 

"What?"

Are you deft or are you talking to someone else?

(Login E7)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 4:00 AM 

Don't know what "deft" is, but I was commenting on your post..

"Since no one picked for anyone! How can anyone pick someone?

Is it just me?"

...so I'll say again.. what?

[linked image]

(Login Ararat_is_Mine)

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 4:05 AM 

E7 Fair enough!

Every time its time to pick a new president all these jokers show up. Who are all these people? This is who Im supposed to pick to represent me? I dont even know who the guy is! let alone vote for him to represent me!

So let me ask you the same question now!

Hay E7, What?

Who you voting for man? Joe Z or Fred F tell me, because you know Uncle Armo is too busy for this sheet dont you?

E7
(Login E7)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 4:46 AM 

Bloc Pot... wink.gif

[linked image]

(Login Ararat_is_Mine)

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 4:52 AM 

Hey man what you got Pol PotP? happy.gif

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pol_Pot

What you smoking E?

HAW HAW

E7
(Login E7)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 5:16 AM 

What?

[linked image]

(Login Ararat_is_Mine)

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 5:26 AM 

" what "

LOL hay E, not brother of Z but just E...LOL

" a defensive position in anticipation for the Soviet onslaught."

So why don't you go to like Alberta and dig a foxhole?...LOL

If you are even a Canadian that is....LOL

Hey E, seen Pol Potb? Or you just smokin the sheet?....ROTF

All you had was one word, or too stupid to have more than one? ... ( Evil Smirk )

I guess fat man slipping past is all you needed...let me guess..WHAT?...( Holding side in pain )

HAW HAW

E7
(Login E7)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 5:29 AM 

What in the fcuk? wink.gif

[linked image]

foolonthehill
(Login henry4206)
Middle Kingdom (China)

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 6:41 AM 

remember the election of 1988? Bush senior and the seven dwarfs.
Obama is decent at best. but who is running against him? now the class clown Donald trump said he is jumping in. god save America.

(Login MPOne)
WAFFer.

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 2:44 PM 

Ron Paul will never be President. Anyone who thinks otherwise is, well, misinformed. We do need a constitutionalist to roll back the size, scope and spending of the federal government, but only an idiot believes that conducting foreign policy is not a proper function for it. Paul represents a treasured thread of US political thinking: isolationism. In the past this has cost the US dearly and almost lost Europe to tyranny. While I'm sympathetic to the views here that the rest of the world can go to hell in its own way, I'm not convinced that it is good policy.

[linked image]"The chief aim of all government is to preserve the freedom of the citizen. His control over his person, his property, his movements, his business, his desires should be restrained only so far as the public welfare imperatively demands. The world is in more danger of being governed too much than too little.

It is the teaching of all history that liberty can only be preserved in small areas. Local self-government is, therefore, indispensable to liberty. A centralized and distant bureaucracy is the worst of all tyranny.

Taxation can justly be levied for no purpose other than to provide revenue for the support of the government. To tax one person, class or section to provide revenue for the benefit of another is none the less robbery because done under the form of law and called taxation."

John W. Davis, Democratic Presidential Candidate, 1924. Davis was one of the greatest trial and appellate lawyers in US history. He also served as the US Ambassador to the UK.
[linked image]

the
(Login the-me)
Satyameva Jayate (India)

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 3:14 PM 

Lets see, vote Romney, so he can accelerate the inevitable.

Anyway E7, who is that guy sliding in ocean in your sig pic? Is that you preparing for the alien visit in 2012?

E7
(Login E7)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 3:43 PM 

Yes.. it's me "preparing for another alien visit"..

But back to topic.. of course RP will never be president.. he isn't a bought and paid for stooge like the rest.. The establishment will never let him, or anyone who is pro constitution/freedom, into office.. it would throw a wrench into their whole operation... wink.gif

[linked image]

(Login TheOtherFariborz)
WAFFer.

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 3:45 PM 

definitely not a republican from this bunch of candidates, which means Obama is the better choice.

(Login TryphonTournesol)
The Anusiya (Iran)

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 4:21 PM 

// Paul represents a treasured thread of US political thinking: isolationism. //

Provost,

Dr. Paul is, in fact, precisely the opposite of an isolationist. He believes in relations and trade with all countries. He is merely opposed to undeclared wars, a global military presence, and foreign aid dispensed by the federal government.

(Login TheOtherFariborz)
WAFFer.

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 4:34 PM 

^^
Some of his proposed cuts in expenditure of central government IMO are actually harmful. For example abolishing of EPA, I have a lot of problem believing industries like miming and oil and forestry would police themselves adequately. Experience shows that when profits are the only motive these people would damage the environment. Hell even utilities like sewer would prefer to dump raw sewer than clean it

(Login MPOne)
WAFFer.

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 4:38 PM 

Dr. Paul is, in fact, precisely the opposite of an isolationist. He believes in relations and trade with all countries. He is merely opposed to undeclared wars, a global military presence, and foreign aid dispensed by the federal government.

He wants to withdraw all US troops everywhere. He wants to end all US foreign aid of every kind. He wants to end all military operations worldwide which would leave the US and US interests vulnerable to attack from all of those who feel in any way agreived by "colonial oppressors" whether they're actually agrieved or not.

He seeks to end all US alliances of every sort. He wants the US Congress to issue Letters of Marque to allow private organizations such as Blackwater to deal with terrorist threats to the US.

He supports "free trade" but opposes free trade agreements.

I think that his views can easily be characterized as isolationist. He wants to with the US government from all activities which further US interests while maintaining "diplomacy," whatever that means.

As I said, he'll never be President and despite my support for most of his domestic policies, I'd never vote for him. The adage that nature abhors a vacuum comes to mind in discussing his foreign policy. The US's withdrawal world wide will result in other, even less palatable nations expanding to fill that vacuum. This will, in my view, lead to ever increasing instability world wide and increasing threats to the US and its interests.

[linked image]"The chief aim of all government is to preserve the freedom of the citizen. His control over his person, his property, his movements, his business, his desires should be restrained only so far as the public welfare imperatively demands. The world is in more danger of being governed too much than too little.

It is the teaching of all history that liberty can only be preserved in small areas. Local self-government is, therefore, indispensable to liberty. A centralized and distant bureaucracy is the worst of all tyranny.

Taxation can justly be levied for no purpose other than to provide revenue for the support of the government. To tax one person, class or section to provide revenue for the benefit of another is none the less robbery because done under the form of law and called taxation."

John W. Davis, Democratic Presidential Candidate, 1924. Davis was one of the greatest trial and appellate lawyers in US history. He also served as the US Ambassador to the UK.
[linked image]

(Login PradoTLC)
Shaheens (Pakistan)

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 4:45 PM 

I want Asif Ali Zadari to be the president of America.... he will USA like pakistan in 48 hours

I can think of no other retard then him who should run americans...

[linked image]

(Login MPOne)
WAFFer.

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 5:01 PM 

Prado, no matter how much you might want it, there is no way, ever, that the US could ever be as f*cked up as the hellhole that is Pakistan.

[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login TurkishNavy)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 7:43 PM 

Provost,

What is more important for you, your freedom or American foreign policy?

(Login MPOne)
WAFFer.

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 8:06 PM 

That's a logical fallacy, Navy. It's called the horns of a false dilemma. There is no reason I can't have both my inherent constitutional freedom and a reasonable foreign policy that protects me from foreign enemies. All the constitutional liberty in the world will be to no avail if the US falls to a foreign aggressor because of a weak defense and foreign policy. Good government isn't, necessarily, a matter of either or but rather a balance of both. Only the most simplistic outlook would believe it were.

[linked image]

(Login PradoTLC)
Shaheens (Pakistan)

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 10:35 PM 

Prado, no matter how much you might want it, there is no way, ever, that the US could ever be as f*cked up as the hellhole that is Pakistan.

RE: hahhaha but you are getting there.....military budget out of control,health services (sorry what services), education falling through roof, etc oh ya you are on it;s way. Since you installed Zadari for us we can returned the favour by sending him there... or he just might flee to burger land

Pakistan Airforce: The largest distributor of Indian airforce parts in Asia happy.gif

[linked image]

Pathankot Strike
8 F-86Fs of No 19 Squadron led by Squadron Leader Sajjad Haider struck Pathankot airfield. With carefully positioned dives and selecting each individual aircraft in their protected pens for their strafing attacks, the strike elements completed a textbook operation against Pathankot. Wing Commander M G Tawab, flying one of the two Sabres as tied escorts overhead, counted 14 wrecks burning on the airfield. Among the aircraft destroyed on the ground were nearly all of the IAFs Soviet-supplied Mig-21s till then received, none of which were seen again during the War.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFHlzP69n9c

(Login MPOne)
WAFFer.

No score for this post
February 1 2012, 11:00 PM 

Yes, Prado, America's a hellhole compared to the paradise that is Pakistan. By the way, when are you going to leave the Arabs and move back to paradise?

[linked image]

Bun
(Login AWalkToRemember)
Shaheens (Pakistan)

No score for this post
February 2 2012, 12:14 AM 

I just want the Americans to do what they do best, Space research. Please America spend more money making amazing space exploration probes and research into energy. Couldn't care less who gets into office because the country is mounting itself with debt and I doubt anyone can change that including Ron Paul

[linked image]

(Login Ararat_is_Mine)

No score for this post
February 2 2012, 12:30 AM 

"budget out of control"

You don't even have two dollars in your pocket, how can a sheethole place like fackistand even speak? After taking aid from the US and stand stabbing us in the back!

"health services (sorry what services)"

You guys don't even have asprin...LOL

"education falling through roof"

At least we are not teaching the people to be Telaban...LOL

"Since you installed Zadari for us we can returned the favour by sending him there..."

You are so inept that you let someone pick your leader for you then you deserve him...LOL

"If you are so in or he just might flee to burger land"

Just like you wish you could, but sorry no visa for Telaban...( Holding side in pain )

HAW HAW

(Login PradoTLC)
Shaheens (Pakistan)

No score for this post
February 2 2012, 7:04 AM 

Yes, Prado, America's a hellhole compared to the paradise that is Pakistan. By the way, when are you going to leave the Arabs and move back to paradise?*************

RE: a response for the sake of a response.... they are many great pleces that are any day better than USA.... leave arab land? sure soon the day you let our natural and real leader like imran khan rise and not support scum of the earth like zadari...

so i take it you dont want your installed puppet do u?... why you taught he would be good for us? why should he not be any good for you?

Pakistan Airforce: The largest distributor of Indian airforce parts in Asia happy.gif

[linked image]

Pathankot Strike
8 F-86Fs of No 19 Squadron led by Squadron Leader Sajjad Haider struck Pathankot airfield. With carefully positioned dives and selecting each individual aircraft in their protected pens for their strafing attacks, the strike elements completed a textbook operation against Pathankot. Wing Commander M G Tawab, flying one of the two Sabres as tied escorts overhead, counted 14 wrecks burning on the airfield. Among the aircraft destroyed on the ground were nearly all of the IAFs Soviet-supplied Mig-21s till then received, none of which were seen again during the War.

(Login PradoTLC)
Shaheens (Pakistan)

No score for this post
February 2 2012, 7:06 AM 

@greek begger

know your place.. you are the talk of the town of loser economies. so if i were you i find some turk and learn economics 101 from him, as they clear know what they are doing

[linked image]

Pathankot Strike

the
(Login the-me)
Satyameva Jayate (India)

No score for this post
February 2 2012, 8:04 AM 

Why is a Paki advising Armenian on economics?

(Login PradoTLC)
Shaheens (Pakistan)

No score for this post
February 2 2012, 9:08 AM 

Why is a Paki advising Armenian on economics?

RE: bcos we have common sense and they dont... just like u dotheads . happy to see 7 out of ten indians in poverty just so that three can live well...

pathetic isnt it?

[linked image]

Pathankot Strike

the
(Login the-me)
Satyameva Jayate (India)

No score for this post
February 2 2012, 9:17 AM 

^Hmm wow, Paki common sense is something the Armenians are sorry to be missing. LOL!

And we dothead poors have higher per capita income that Pakis.

So why is a Paki talking about dothead poverty?

(Login PradoTLC)
Shaheens (Pakistan)

No score for this post
February 2 2012, 10:05 AM 

So why is a Paki talking about dothead poverty?

RE: i look at an average indian monkey and feel very blessed....

[linked image]

Pathankot Strike

the
(Login the-me)
Satyameva Jayate (India)

No score for this post
February 2 2012, 10:35 AM 

i look at an average indian monkey and feel very blessed....
========
And yet average india monkey looks are average abdul the donkey in pakiland and feels sorry for him.

swoopmaster
(Login swoopmaster)
The Anusiya (Iran)

No score for this post
February 2 2012, 12:59 PM 

Even if Ron Paul would win he wouldn't survive for long after inaguration or perhaps even before.

Maybe not by a dramatic assassination like Kennedy that attracts attention, but he is old enough to die from "natural causes" , the MIC and other lobby powers would never let him put one single policy in motion.

...............................................................................................................................................................
Zionist+racism.jpgisrael-nazi-flag.jpg

(Login Ararat_is_Mine)

No score for this post
February 2 2012, 1:29 PM 

"know your place.. you are the talk of the town of loser economies. "

Af/Pak shithole of the world...LOL So you are listning to all the talk right?...LOL

"so if i were you i find some turk and learn economics 101 from him, as they clear know what they are doing"

Only an Idiot would talk sheet about the US econemy when they live on handouts from the US. Let alone learn antyhing from a toork, I have no interest in learning anything about a donkey, nor do I want the toorks to send the doneky to fackistan. The fackistan school district will teach the toorkish donkey to be Telaban....( Holding side in pain )

HAW HAW

Darkness
(Login Darkness1089)
Satyameva Jayate (India)

No score for this post
February 3 2012, 3:53 AM 

Newt Gingrich!!

He's gonna make a permenant settlement on the moon and as soon as 30,000 enterprising Americans move there (educated WAFFers who are sick of trolls perhaps), the moon will be the 51st American state!

How can you go wrong with that?

----------------------------------------
A debt should be paid off till the last penny, and an enemy should be destroyed till last trace.
- Chanakya (c.350 - c.275 BC)

Indian ships: by François Balthazar Solvyns
[linked image]

(Login TheOtherFariborz)
WAFFer.

No score for this post
February 3 2012, 12:49 PM 

^^LOL
One of the best descriptions of him I saw on tv was that he sounds like "Issac Newton" one day and "Fig Newtons", the next. His face doesn't change one bit when he is lying through his mouth, as when he was after Clinton for getting the BJ, or when he talks absolute bull like the moon base from when he is supposedly being intelligent. I have absolutely no idea how anyone actually supported this jerk.

E7
(Login E7)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
February 3 2012, 6:30 PM 

(Login JoeinTX)
Honorary Moderator

No score for this post
February 5 2012, 7:16 AM 

Romney.

Obama has been a four year failure in modern American academia and center-left politics. American center-left politics, not European politics. Economically, Obama has no equal since FDR and the Great Depression. He is a failure. This country has never felt so bad about its economic fortunes since the time of the Great Depression.

Paul is a joke as is Gingrich.

Romney has a record of business organization and optimization that Obama can't touch. By any means.
He's also organized the biggest POTUS campaign and financing arm in modern history. Makes GWB look like a piker.

Right now, Romney is the funded and founded right-of-center guy with momentum and money to push Obama out with relative ease. We'll wait and see.....

(Login Bigboywasim)
Shaheens (Pakistan)

No score for this post
February 5 2012, 8:34 PM 

Romney is part of the establishment and status quo. He is another Bush or Obama with a C next to his name. Nothing is going to change under him. He is a flip flopper. He did not see the economic crisis coming like Ron Paul. He does not understand the basic fundamentals of the economic problems. He has not presented any real cuts or solutions to the problems that we are facing.

If it is not going to be Ron Paul then all Obama has to do is run Hilary as his vice president and it is over before it starts. He has the support of the media and more money than anyone else. He has statistics on his side. The way the game is rigged for the president is 8 years of Democrats and 8 years of Republicans.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

The Muslims believe that Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) was not crucified on the cross. They believe that he was raised to the heavens by the Lord and the Lord put someone (the Lord made him look like Jesus) in Jesus spot. There will be a day when Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) will return to this world. He will return not as a prophet but as a follower of Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him). Upon his arrival all the world's Christians will become Muslims. After some time the whole world will become Muslim for the Lord has said the whole world will taste Islam. I can't wait for that day. Indeed only someone so great can bring something so beautiful.

Long live the great Muslim people.
Long live the great Muslim nations.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

WAFFer
(Login TurkishNavy)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
February 5 2012, 8:54 PM 

Anyone who doesn't support Ron Paul watch this video:

The video shows Mitt Romney supporting the NDAA bill. The NDAA bill nullifies the bill of rights. Becuase of the NDAA bill Americans can now be put in jail for the rest of their lives without a trial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUZoPnYjx0g

American friends. What would you fight in far away countries for other peoples benefit when your own freedom is taken away? Are you willing to trade your freedom for security? A famous American once said "security without freedom is a jail". Your freedom is worth fighting for. Your politicians are not worth fighting for.

WAFFer
(Login Fantaros)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
February 5 2012, 9:51 PM 

Obama will repeat again, because the black and hispanic vote will be almost completely HIS, just because he isn't white (sad but true) and there are enough dissillusioned whites out there that think he is doing a very good job. He wins again hands down.

[linked image]?t=1285050530

GREEK CYPRIOTS capture strategic heights on Agion Illiarion January 1964

E7
(Login E7)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
February 6 2012, 12:49 AM 

As Anwar said, any vote NOT for Ron Paul is a vote for the establishment.. They thought they were clever propping a black president, but all the US saw was a continuity of agenda.. Not sure how people are still fooled by the left/right paradigm in this day and age...

RP has the most financial support from the US military than all the other stooges combined. Goes to show how the people who defend your nation think.. unless you think the US military is all crazy... wink.gif

A vote for anyone but RP is a vote for the same establishment that has rung your nation dry financially.. and will give them another 4 years to continue their agenda.

Argue with me all you like, but the way Obama has run his administration, is no different from the way Clinton, and GWB have.. Stooges will continue to be stooges.. regardless of which stooge you vote for.. wink.gif

[linked image]

(Login TryphonTournesol)
The Anusiya (Iran)

No score for this post
February 6 2012, 2:28 AM 

// I think that his views can easily be characterized as isolationist. He wants to with the US government from all activities which further US interests while maintaining "diplomacy," whatever that means.

As I said, he'll never be President and despite my support for most of his domestic policies, I'd never vote for him. The adage that nature abhors a vacuum comes to mind in discussing his foreign policy. The US's withdrawal world wide will result in other, even less palatable nations expanding to fill that vacuum. This will, in my view, lead to ever increasing instability world wide and increasing threats to the US and its interests. //

Provost,

The US's global military activities are financed by precisely those "less palatable nations", to the tune of two to three billion dollars a day. Do you think this situation is sustainable? In any case, it isn't at all obvious that the pursuit of those abstract "interests" has made the American people any freer or more prosperous.

// Romney.

Obama has been a four year failure in modern American academia and center-left politics. American center-left politics, not European politics. Economically, Obama has no equal since FDR and the Great Depression. He is a failure. This country has never felt so bad about its economic fortunes since the time of the Great Depression.

Paul is a joke as is Gingrich.

Romney has a record of business organization and optimization that Obama can't touch. By any means.
He's also organized the biggest POTUS campaign and financing arm in modern history. Makes GWB look like a piker. //

JoeinTX,

You may be right. The average voter always falls for the Hollywood casting directors' pick.

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
February 6 2012, 2:39 AM 

Another corporate whore will be President. Same as always. The last politician that was not a total whore and became President was Franklin D. Roosevelt. Doesn't matter anyway most people will entertain themselves and only inform themselves from large corporate media outlets about politics from their as3 on the couch. Thus they will only know that corporate whores exist and not consider alternatives. Not that voting once every few years for representatives is any satisfactory exercise of self-control in a highly complex and inscrutable society.

But anyway the people will get the politicians they deserve, a population of corporate as3-lickers will have the same for their President. If the average American considers the apex of human life to land a good job; that is a compact with a corporation against the rest of society in exchange for good benefits, working conditions and a high recompense, why would the politicians be altruistic? They would just be worse, and so they are. So the scum will be administered by the biggest scum amongst them that was inculcated in an elitist Ivy League university as always.

Sig:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
vladtepesblogdotcom (to a muslim critic on a Youtube comment):
Yeah people who lift their arse to a child raping mass murdering thug who pretends he brought the moon down to earth and split it, they are not idiots. They are the disciples of the 'one true faith'. I'm not going to tell you to quit it. The worst thing I can say to anyone is, 'Go and be a Muslim'. So do carry on.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An infidel commenter on Youtube lashes out at Islamic invaders posing as innocent migrants:
Herr Sarrazin uses an inappropriate term 2 describe those Muslim persons who come 2 Europe. He refers 2 them as "immigrants" when Muslims R actually "invaders". There's no such thing as a Muslim "immigrant" - no matter where they go. Muslims R ALWAYS invaders & they R either openly or covertly destroying th nation into which they invade. We must help Muslims either leave Islam or leave 4 Saudi. Permanent hajj - "right of return" - 2 th desert. All over th world, Islam must die.

KAFIR & PROUD!

WAFFer
(Login Fantaros)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
February 6 2012, 1:04 PM 

"The last politician that was not a total whore and became President was Franklin D. Roosevelt. "

FDR was a whore AND a scumbag just like you, figures you'd like him. He outlawed the people from posessing gold, paid the people a low price per ounce for it then when all was confiscated, the treasury raised the price to over 35 bucks an ounce, screwing the people. LEARN SOMETHING you stupid cacksucker.

During the absolute bottom of the gut-wrenching depression which followed the collapse of the US stock market on 24 October, 1929 ("Black Thursday"), President Franklin D. Roosevelt was elected. He called Congress into an emergency session on March 5, 1933, less than 1 day after his inauguration. The House and Senate quickly passed the rather noble sounding law titled:

"An Act To Provide Relief In The Existing National Emergency In Banking, And For Other Purposes"

How lovely at first glance. If you didn't know what it really meant (as most of the US public certainly did not), it sounded like magnificent medicine for the current sickness of the depression. Everyone agreed that there was a national emergency. So some new rule or law to provide "emergency relief for the banks", has to be a good thing, right? Citizens always look to their government for help in times of distress. Even when their own government was much more a part of the problem than the solution in the first place.

This paved the way for sweeping, unparalleled confiscation of private property from law abiding citizens in the history of the United States. President Roosevelt wasted no time in flexing his new muscles. He signed Executive Order 6102 on April 5th, 1933 and Executive Order 6260 on August 28th, 1933. Order 6260 revoked and superceded 6102. These laws in short order made it illegal (a federal crime with outrageous penalties of a $10,000 fine and/or 10 years imprisonment) for any law-abiding US citizen seeking to protect his wealth by simply possessing physical gold coins or bullion which were lawfully, abundantly and freely in circulation! Can you imagine that? Our Government made it illegal to do one of the only things that would have guaranteed economic survival for American citizens wise enough to save a portion of their wealth in gold during one of the darkest economic chapters in our history. Keeping gold would have immediately almost doubled their purchasing power at a time when they would have needed it most. Franklin Roosevelt blew out the only candle available to ordinary citizens struggling woefully in the dark days of the depression. Amazing. U.S. citizens, if they had been allowed to own gold, would have automatically almost doubled their money a few months later. How? Well, Just 8 months later, new Federal legislation known as the Gold Reserve Act of 1934 enacted on 30 January, 1934 revalued gold versus the dollar. The official price was raised from $20.67 USD per ounce to $35.00 USD per ounce. Actually, we all know that gold is the immutable standard. The dollar was devalued. A 20 dollar gold coin could have theoretically been exchanged for 35 paper dollars. This would have help the unemployed and financially ruined citizens of this nation far more than the confiscation of their only possible source of legitimate, honest wealth. I have little doubt that FDR truly "believed" that is his innumerable PEO's, edicts, sweeping changes in the banking industry, public works projects and such were just what America needed. It is also painfully clear that he did not understand free-markets, or the ultimate implications of his price control policies. Use "Google" to research and read his "9 Excerpts From His January 15th, 1934 Press Conference". Also research the excellent archives of the University Of California at Santa Barbara collectively known as "The American Presidency Project". Then you will quickly realize that he must have simply signed PEO's almost carte-blanche; PEO's that were crafted carefully behind the scenes by the true "kingmakers" who, unlike FDR, knew exactly what they were doing.

We should clarify the terms of "confiscation". The US Government did not send armed soldiers house to house to search for and seize gold without compensation. Gold coins that were turned in were exchanged for legal tender Federal Reserve notes (paper money) on a dollar for dollar basis. A $10 gold coin was taken and the presenter given a $10 bill. Gold bullion was evaluated for its purity or fineness and compensated at a rate of $20.67 per ounce of fine gold. This was the official US government figure for what one ounce of gold was "worth" or "priced at" in dollars. Arbitrary? Yes. But it was the gold-dollar exchange rate of the long standing, so-called gold standard. Exchanging gold in other than common coin form was a little trickier because it required assay/testing and some delay between the time the citizen turned it in and payment was made. History is missing on most of the details. However do not forget, with legislation enacted shortly thereafter, all agents the U.S. Secret Service as well as U. S. Customs Officers were specifically authorized to seize gold for violations of the Gold Reserve Act of 1934. Only the U.S. gold that escaped these ever-growing-longer-arms of the law made it safely to oversea bank vaults.

At any rate, this was a terribly bad trade to the financially knowledgeable, but not really understood by most Americans. They had no clue what had just happened. The law required all citizens to turn in to the government via the banks almost all gold US and foreign coins, bullion (bars, nuggets, dust, etc) and gold certificates within a few weeks after the order was issued. Gold Certificates were a special class of US paper money ("legal tender notes") which could be exchanged for US gold coins upon demand by private citizens at most banks. Only notes clearly marked as gold certificates had to be surrendered. The paper "gold claim" is rather odd; it merely represented a claim on physical gold. The US Government simply could have issued orders to the banking system to refuse to trade the paper for gold coin if presented after the infamous May 1, 1933 date. The paper could have continued to circulate at face value.

There were some exceptions to the rules. Special licenses were available from The Secretary of the Treasury via the Federal Reserve banks for certain professionals who used gold in the normal course of their business such as artisans, jewelers, dentists, etc. They were allowed to have only "reasonable" quantities on hand, i.e. they couldn't hoard large quantities of it either. Each US citizen could legally keep a total of $100.00 face value of US gold coins or US Gold Certificates. A family of four could have kept $400.00 face value of coins and so on. Banks could continue to deal in it with other banks for international settlement with additional controls and regulation, and store it for others. The wealthy financiers could still play with it in most every manner. Gold mining, refining and exporting companies could of course still deal with it. Just plain folk like you and me couldn't, at least not "legally".

There were also exceptions if the coin was considered to have some nominal numismatic or coin-collector type appeal. It was likely exempt if it was rare or unusual and typically was sold/traded for a measurable premium over the net gold value. This was vague and subject to interpretation. Many of the coins which have great coin collector appeal to us today and sell for much more than the value of the gold that is in them were considered too common at that time to qualify for exemption. Many were melted. May their atoms rest in peace.

http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_04/willis112804.html

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
February 6 2012, 6:29 PM 

Don't spam this thread with your stupidity worthless Cypriot troll and womanish diva. And stop searching frantically on google to respond to me with your irrelevant bs.

Sig:
Yeah people who lift their arse to a child raping mass murdering thug who pretends he brought the moon down to earth and split it, they are not idiots. They are the disciples of the 'one true faith'. I'm not going to tell you to quit it. The worst thing I can say to anyone is, 'Go and be a Muslim'. So do carry on.
An infidel commenter on Youtube lashes out at Islamic invaders posing as innocent migrants:
Herr Sarrazin uses an inappropriate term 2 describe those Muslim persons who come 2 Europe. He refers 2 them as "immigrants" when Muslims R actually "invaders". There's no such thing as a Muslim "immigrant" - no matter where they go. Muslims R ALWAYS invaders & they R either openly or covertly destroying th nation into which they invade. We must help Muslims either leave Islam or leave 4 Saudi. Permanent hajj - "right of return" - 2 th desert. All over th world, Islam must die.

KAFIR & PROUD!

E7
(Login E7)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
February 6 2012, 7:08 PM 

That's the best you could come up with? So are you saying everything Fant wrote is wrong, or are you just trolling?

[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login Fantaros)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
February 6 2012, 7:23 PM 

"Don't spam this thread with your stupidity worthless Cypriot troll and womanish diva. And stop searching frantically on google to respond to me with your irrelevant bs. "

TRANSLATION: " I HAVE NO WAY TO RESPOND OTHER THAN WITH IRRELEVANT, EVASIVE MORONOCITY"

WAFFer
(Login Fantaros)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
February 6 2012, 7:25 PM 

"That's the best you could come up with?"

CORRECT. Also make note that's coming from the person who thinks everyone else is "stupid" as he projects on a near-constant basis.

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
February 6 2012, 7:27 PM 

Damn how I wish the Turks had killed you whiny Cypriot traitors...

Sig:

KAFIR & PROUD!

WAFFer
(Login Fantaros)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
February 6 2012, 7:29 PM 

Too bad for you then huh? , maybe you'd like to try and do it yourself? ........naaaaaaaah, even an old Cypriot woman could whoop yer hide!

xNikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
February 6 2012, 7:45 PM 

Fantaros is the whiny ancestors of the people who were the 80% majority of this island. An 18% Turkish minority, whose geographic distribution was not contiguous shown in red, however defeated them:
[linked image]

This was the result of their cowardice and womanishness:
[linked image]

We can only lament why Fantaros's ancestors did not die in unmarked Turkish dug ditches. Like a coward grouper fish, he tries to whine, flame and cause drama for sharks and other larger fish.

Sig:

KAFIR & PROUD!

WAFFer
(Login Fantaros)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
February 6 2012, 7:47 PM 

JEWphoro is getting desperate as usual, now he is posting his version of history lol. Face it, I own you.......deal with it happy.gif

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
February 6 2012, 7:50 PM 

Why don't you suck up to waff management more and talk sh1t about banned members who cannot respond, loser.

Sig:

KAFIR & PROUD!

WAFFer
(Login Fantaros)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
February 6 2012, 7:51 PM 

I'll discuss whatever I wish to, jew happy.gif

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
February 6 2012, 7:55 PM 

You wish you had the honor of a Jew. Jews of Israel send fear to hundreds of millions of impotent Arabs. One billion+ muslims whine why can't any of them destroy Israel.

Meanwhile, honorless, womanly Greek Cypriots get owned by the 18% minority on their island. Instead of realizing this you have the temerity to whine why foreign powers didn't save you, and to besmirch brave and valiant Israelis.

Sig:

KAFIR & PROUD!

WAFFer
(Login Fantaros)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
February 6 2012, 7:56 PM 

"you wish you had the honor of a jew"

You have no honor, so don't ever mention that word again happy.gif

WAFFer
(Login Magnus4)
WAFFer

No score for this post
February 7 2012, 7:19 PM 

Ron Paul wants to end the privately owned FED and stand up for liberty and preserve habeas corpus amongst other things.

The Federal Reserve Scam!
[linked image]
---------------------------------------------------------------
[linked image]
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login Magnus4)
WAFFer

No score for this post
February 8 2012, 7:00 PM 

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/immigration/

COMMON SENSE REFORMS
If elected President, Ron Paul will work to implement the following common sense reforms:

* Enforce Border Security America should be guarding her own borders and enforcing her own laws instead of policing the world and implementing UN mandates.

* No Amnesty - The Obama Administrations endorsement of so-called Comprehensive Immigration Reform, granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants, will only encourage more law-breaking.

* Abolish the Welfare State Taxpayers cannot continue to pay the high costs to sustain this powerful incentive for illegal immigration. As Milton Friedman famously said, you cant have open borders and a welfare state.

* End Birthright Citizenship As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be granted U.S. citizenship, well never be able to control our immigration problem.

* Protect Lawful Immigrants As President, Ron Paul will encourage legal immigration by streamlining the entry process without rewarding lawbreakers.

As long as our borders remain wide open, the security and safety of the American people are at stake.

As President, Ron Paul will address immigration by fighting for effective solutions that protect our nation, uphold the rule of law, and respect every American citizens civil liberties.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

(Login MPOne)
WAFFer.

No score for this post
February 8 2012, 8:02 PM 

Magnus, how will Dr. Paul accomplish these important goals?

[linked image]

E7
(Login E7)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
February 8 2012, 8:05 PM 

With the largest, most powerful military in the world, and a peaceful neighbor to the north, it shouldn't be very hard to secure your borders.

[linked image]

(Login MPOne)
WAFFer.

No score for this post
February 8 2012, 9:04 PM 

Securing the borders is quite doable, Element and I believe can be done by the President on his own authority. The thing that prompted me to ask Magnus about this was the claim that Dr. Paul was going to end birthright citizenship. I'm not at all sure how the President acting alone can accomplish this. In fact, I have serious doubts that even the Congress and the President acting together can do so. I believe that since birthright citizenship came to be based upon the Reconstruction Amendments and that only a Constitutional Amendment can do away with it.

Politics is the science of the doable. Claiming to be able to accomplish a goal that is clearly beyond the power of the office you are seeking, seems to me to undermine the credibility of those who make sure claims. While I agree with many of Dr. Paul's views, there are many that are either not achievable or will do far more harm than good. I wish the he had not made himself the poster boy for libertarianism, as I think his, well, strange views in some areas hurt the libertarian cause.

[linked image]

(Login ELWAPO)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
February 9 2012, 1:21 AM 

I really like Santorum!!! Oops wrong thread..... I guess i'll chose Romney.

-----------------
[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login Magnus4)
WAFFer

No score for this post
February 20 2012, 4:45 PM 

Would be nice if Judge Andrew Napolitano could become Ron Pauls vp.

[linked image]
[linked image]
[linked image]

(Login VG2000)

No score for this post
February 20 2012, 5:07 PM 

I like Santorum too!!!

(Login Altaic_Kamikaze)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
February 21 2012, 12:18 AM 

lool at civil liberties

What liberties or freedoms?

Eating, drinking, shitting, going cinema, having fun and pretending you're a part of something big, yes ok lol.

In fact, this forum has more liberty and freedom than all countries put together, at least here people hear and listen to others like the masses or citizens addressing presidents! My point is, everybody should be their own president!

People wait four years to vote for either **** sprayed with perfume or diarhea covered in chocolate. Not just in America but around the world!

[linked image]

Current Topic - Americans, who do you want to see as next president of the USA?  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]