No score for this post
WAFFer  (Login nb1300)
Middle Kingdom (China)

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

[linked image]

--

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
WAFFer
(Login Seasparrow)
Imperium Europeum (Europe)

Re: new chinese ZH-05 rifle

No score for this post
July 6 2012, 11:36 AM 

Yey, fresh plastic from Chinese toy factory...

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Peace is a precious and a desirable thing. Our generation, bloodied in wars, certainly deserves peace. But peace, like almost all things of this world, has its price, a high but a measurable one. We in Poland do not know the concept of peace at any price. There is only one thing in the lives of men, nations and countries that is without price. That thing is honor." - Józef Beck on the outbreak of WW2

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.

(Login MPOne)
WAFFer.

No score for this post
July 6 2012, 11:38 AM 

Well, not exactly new but ok.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2011/02/23/chinas-oicw-type-05-strategy-rifle-zh-05-5-8mm-20mm/
http://www.sinodefenceforum.com/army/zh-05-objective-individual-combat-weapon-5-8-mm-heavy-20-mm-air-burst-5494.html

Both from a year and one half ago. Thanks for the photos.

Nemo me impune lacesset,

[linked image]"The chief aim of all government is to preserve the freedom of the citizen. His control over his person, his property, his movements, his business, his desires should be restrained only so far as the public welfare imperatively demands. The world is in more danger of being governed too much than too little.

It is the teaching of all history that liberty can only be preserved in small areas. Local self-government is, therefore, indispensable to liberty. A centralized and distant bureaucracy is the worst of all tyranny.

Taxation can justly be levied for no purpose other than to provide revenue for the support of the government. To tax one person, class or section to provide revenue for the benefit of another is none the less robbery because done under the form of law and called taxation."

John W. Davis, Democratic Presidential Candidate, 1924. Davis was one of the greatest trial and appellate lawyers in US history. He also served as the US Ambassador to the UK.
[linked image]

Hawkssss
(Login Hawkssss)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
July 6 2012, 5:03 PM 

Apparently, Sinophobia is a wide spread disease...lol

-------------------------------------------------
[linked image]

Yaguarete_AR
(Login Yaguarete_AR)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 6 2012, 5:20 PM 

Nice weapon...

-------------------------------------------------------
"Las Malvinas fueron, son y serán Argentinas"

[linked image]
[linked image] [linked image]

WAFFer
(Login Seasparrow)

No score for this post
July 6 2012, 7:23 PM 

Waff made me like this... too much trolling coming from ze Chinese and Turks out here.
So - all trolling reserved.

But srsly - I dislike plastic guns regardless of where they were designed.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Peace is a precious and a desirable thing. Our generation, bloodied in wars, certainly deserves peace. But peace, like almost all things of this world, has its price, a high but a measurable one. We in Poland do not know the concept of peace at any price. There is only one thing in the lives of men, nations and countries that is without price. That thing is honor." - Józef Beck on the outbreak of WW2

WAFFer
(Login T1tan)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 6 2012, 9:28 PM 

because you are a close minded prick. 'I really dislike plastic guns' and you probably have never even fired one. you need to understand the scum that hang out here on WAFF and they of all people are going to leave a permanent impression on you? weakling.

funnyhomelesssigns6.jpg

WAFFer
(Login Seasparrow)

No score for this post
July 6 2012, 9:41 PM 

Now now, getting personal I see?
What I like or dislike is mine - and only mine. Gentleman doesn't discuss preferences.

Some people seriously need to have "YES IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A JOKE" written under each pun.

This message has been edited by Seasparrow on Jul 6, 2012 10:07 PM
This message has been edited by Seasparrow on Jul 6, 2012 9:42 PM

WAFFer
(Login T1tan)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 6 2012, 9:44 PM 

okay "gentleman" then why bring up trolling if its absolutely unrelated to this thread? you specifically called out Turks and Chinese and it was absolutely uncalled for-what the hell do you expect with a provocative comment like that. no one was trolling, you brought it up and you got a response.

funnyhomelesssigns6.jpg

(Login Seasparrow)

No score for this post
July 6 2012, 10:11 PM 

Duh... obviousness

Grammar mistake fixed - and thank you for pointing that out, you saved my filthy life with your wisdom.

A word "oversensitive" comes to mind. And really... it was quite a primitive response.

Back to the bottom line -

That rifle looks like K-11 wannabe. Design doesn't look like a ripoff, but concept is most likely based on K-11 experiance in South Korea.

And lotsa plastic too

This message has been edited by Seasparrow on Jul 6, 2012 10:19 PM
This message has been edited by Seasparrow on Jul 6, 2012 10:14 PM

(Login theBLUEwolf)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 7 2012, 12:53 AM 

::::::::::::::::::
Waff made me like this... too much trolling coming from ze Chinese and Turks out here.
So - all trolling reserved.
::::::::::::::::::

Blaming Turks and Chinese for your own troll attitude might work in your mind however it does not fool anyone else .

You possibly had it in you in the first place . Waff just poked it a little ...there you are ..coming out of the closet.

-----------------------------------------------

[linked image]

(Login ELWAPO)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 7 2012, 12:58 AM 

^ ^ ^
I blame you turks for making me want a war to breakout between toorkey and Syria!!

All i've ever heard since i started coming to these forums is how tough and mighty tork military is and
how they can easily defeat any arab army!

Now i want my war!!!! Where is it..?

-----------------

Tr1986
(Login Turksta1986)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 7 2012, 4:59 AM 

^ if you stick your left arm inside your *** howl you might actually rip one out

(Login ELWAPO)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 7 2012, 5:13 AM 

^ ^ ^
WTF is your dear leader waiting for, turk..?

-----------------

Hawkssss
(Login Hawkssss)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
July 7 2012, 5:48 AM 

Lol, obivously the mexican troll, the Indian trolls and the American trolls on waff don't bother u. It's ok to be sino phobia;it's a very popular disease in the world these days. ....lol

[linked image]

(Login jat_sikh)
Satyameva Jayate (India)

No score for this post
July 7 2012, 6:17 AM 

everybody knows chinese are evil .they eat human babies. now thats very very evil. and they are no 1 trolls here.

and turcos should name there country something else other then after the nomads who fvcked them very very hard in the butt. maybe anatoliastan or anatolialand, just a thought.

anyway about chinese dictators. are they still arse raping those helpless original turks in west china( its no buisness of anatolian wanna be turks of course) .

chingoos do know how to take care of islamic menace. thats very good of china. 1 evil destroys other greater evil.

but here on waff both evils are buddies  lol...smilies1684.gifsmilies1684.gifsmilies1684.gifthats hillarious.

Aotearoa
(Login AntiTerror13)
ANZACs (Australia/New Zealand)

hmmm ..

No score for this post
July 7 2012, 6:35 AM 

It seems you are drunk heavily .. too much drinking cow's urine and rat meat ....yuck

(Login brahmaputra_river)

No score for this post
July 7 2012, 11:04 AM 

better than confusing some dildo as mushroom, like the chinese do.

[linked image]

WAFFer
(Login Seasparrow)

No score for this post
July 7 2012, 11:19 AM 

Yes... you guys made me realise that Im a nazi/racist. Thank you. Now I can hate and not be ashamed of it.

Btw - I used Chinese and Turks as an example, Greeks and Hindu are less vocal, and Russian troll is a lone wolf.
Calling Americans trolls isn't much of an insult to them - it's thier daily life.
So who else?

This message has been edited by Seasparrow on Jul 7, 2012 11:22 AM

Hawkssss
(Login Hawkssss)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
July 8 2012, 5:32 PM 

What kind of trool are you?

[linked image]

Current Topic - new chinese ZH-05 rifle  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]