Help, Suggestions & Complaints
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

WAFFer
(Login charlieTurk)
Group General

Re: Turkey’s Blind Eye Toward the Islamic State

No score for this post
July 11 2017, 11:28 PM 

So what is the evidence? You keep posting links to people claiming to have evidence, I am yet to see the evidence. It's amazing how normally you wouldn't trust a "high ranking Turkish official" as far as you can throw him but as soon as he starts saying things that fit your perceptions the guy is now trust worthy right? 🤣

I can't believe an American is going to sit there and accuse Turkey of supporting IS. IS is a result of American war mongering, recieved American training and is fighting with American weapons... some of which we know was "accidentally" dropped on their positions.

As for turning a blind eye, Turkey was the first nation calling for safezones. It would of stopped the refugee crisis from happening and it would of stopped the IS fighters flooding in FROM EUROPE. Why can they make 99% of the journey and not be anyones problem but once they land in Turkey, Turkey is soley responsible for them? Again safezones which Turkey was pushing for hard and which the US refused to accept would of stopped all this.

Then again in the past you have also blamed Turkey for Libya and Iraq which as an American is just shameless.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 11 2017, 11:53 PM 

CharlieTurk:

Thanks for bringing to the main forum the typical Turkish bullsh1t reserved only for the G&T Forum. You think an ex Turkish police chief, ex-ISIS members, the Can Dundar revelation of the protected MIT arms shipment posing as humanitarian aid, the articles of Aaron Stein showing Turkish security services ignored ISIS cells till they got too big to track easily and started making attacks in Turkey are nothing?

Lol. You just got rekted.

WAFFer
(Login charlieTurk)
Group General

No score for this post
July 12 2017, 12:14 AM 

I'll ask again, what is the physical evidence? Simple question. I don't support Erdo or any of the main political parties in Turkey and wouldn't put it past akp of doing what is claimed but no one has actually provided any hard evidence that this is the case as far as I can tell.

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 12 2017, 12:25 AM 

Charlieturd apparently will pretend Turkey never assisted ISIS and Al-qaeda just because the TR government hated Assad and Kurds so much, until a kangaroo AKP backed court finds evidence or the same cynical AKP politicians who implemented that policy own up to it...

Probably in 25 years when most dumb Turks forget, we will have memoirs of high ranking AKP members about how their policies turned Turkey into the region's Pakistan, a safe haven for terrorists in order to strike out at neighboring countries. Usually criminals don't fess up to their crimes until it is too late to punish them.

The American analyst Daniel Pipes has also compiled alot of articles showing the collusion of Turkish security forces with ISIS:
http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2014/06/more-on-turkish-support-for-isis

Turkey only fought ISIS when ISIS became so much of a problem for the West that they started massively arming and supporting the Kurds to deal with ISIS.

WAFFer
(Login charlieTurk)
Group General

No score for this post
July 12 2017, 12:46 AM 

WAFFer
(Login charlieTurk)
Group General

No score for this post
July 13 2017, 2:54 AM 

Whaaaaat?? You're not even going to change the subject to Turkeys education system or call me an immigrant ultranationalist this time? ☹

WAFFer
(Login alex2727)
WAFFer

No score for this post
July 13 2017, 3:33 PM 

What is the benefir of Isis for Turkey?Isis destroyed Turkish Syrian policy by poisioning Syrian legal revolution.

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 13 2017, 11:18 PM 

Charlieturd, you are the one switching topics like a mofo all the time. I gave as concrete proof as can be given without AKP criminals admitting that they assisted Al Qaeda and ISIS, which duh, as good criminals they are not gonna do.

WAFFer
(Login charlieTurk)
Group General

No score for this post
July 13 2017, 11:45 PM 

In other words you gave hearsay. No leaked emails? Pictures? Video footage? Between Russian, US and Euro satellites and other surveillance tech no one has anything?? But it's good enough for you as long as it fits your prejudices.

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 13 2017, 11:51 PM 

It is much more than hearsay, but no one cares about the opinions of biased ultra-nationalist diaspora Turks. If you look all around the web Turkey/Turks have a well earned reputation as ISIS - Al Qaeda supporters while the Kurdish National Movement has the reputation of being the solution to ISIS. Which is why even the USA is convinced and arming the YPG while Turkey b1tches and throws fits.

WAFFer
(Login charlieTurk)
Group General

No score for this post
July 14 2017, 12:19 AM 

Lol there it is! 🤣

If I look around the web I can find anything sh;t for brains.

As for the myth about Kurdish fighters:

https://www.wired.com/2017/03/anarchist-bitcoin-coder-found-fighting-isis-syria/

They just move into areas the US has leveled. The only real action they see is if IS manages a surprise attack on their positions.

As for why they are really supporting the Kurds:

[linked image]

Dr. Eric
(Login Nighthawk00)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 15 2017, 6:29 PM 

Turks:
- The Ottoman empire was good
- There was no Armenian genocide
- Turkey does not actively support IS
640px-The_Monitor_and_Merrimac.jpg

An unavoidable war is called justice.
When brutality is the only option left,
it is holy.
Machiavelli - The Prince 1513.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

I'm not American, I'm from Flanders.

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 15 2017, 9:53 PM 

@nighthawk:

Turks are even funnier and more hypocritical than that. According to Turks it is impossible for Turks, Turkey or Turkish nationalism which are all very, very, off the European charts racist to be racist:

http://links.org.au/no-racism-here-modern-turkey-race-national-identity

We try to confront them in this thread on the G&T thread on that myth:
http://www.network54.com/Forum/248068/thread/1500046929/
They all support the Turks cannot be racist myth...

Further did you also know Turks cannot be imperialist? This is a myth I exploded in my blog:

http://koreaofmideast.blogspot.com/2016/11/turks-cannot-be-imperialist-it-is.html

.... Recently during a speech mourning the anniversary of the long passed death of Mustafa Kemal, the founder of modern Turkey, Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan stated:

... that Turkey never had designs on the lands of other countries.

"Today, visit anywhere in Syria, Iraq, North Africa, the Middle East or the Balkans, and ask the people there their opinions of Turkey, and you will see no one mentions colony, invasion, oppression or massacres alongside Turkey," Erdogan said.

"Instead, you hear the symbolic call, 'Truehearted Turks here again!’" the president said, adding that Turkish people accept all people living in the same land as brothers and sisters without any discrimination based on religion or race.

This is an excerpt from an old Turkish schoolbook from 1977, translated by David Davidian[1] and archived on a now defunct Geocities page:

The want to dominate is an instinct. It exists in a human as an unconscious force. This instinct at the same time is a means to exploit. The inclination of some nations to exploit in this manner is because they lack "pride of prince (bey)" that exists among the Turks. The "pride of prince" is not only a simple psychological state for an opportunity to brag. Its main characteristic is protecting (those under one's domination) without expecting anything in return. The foundation of this is loving the people under one's domination.

Basically anything negative that you can name:
According to most Turks it is not possible for the noble Turkish blood to have those negative traits... Then they will point figures at Greece, Belgium, Israel, USA, the moon, the stars, the Galatic Empire of Star Wars, etc.

ayvaz
(Login tigintimur)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 15 2017, 10:22 PM 

sorry for disappointing your propaganda machine, but we don't buy it.

WAFFer
(Login charlieTurk)
Group General

No score for this post
July 16 2017, 1:02 AM 

Turks:
- The Ottoman empire was good
- There was no Armenian genocide
- Turkey does not actively support IS

-The Ottoman empire treated Turks pretty poorly, but still compared to their contemporaries the Ottomans were not so bad.

-There is a debates forum now(don't think it has been used), I will be happy to take you up on any challenge you have regarding the Armenian "genocide".

-All I am asking for is some sort of solid evidence. There are US senators admitting that the US is responsible for IS, reports that the US does not keep track of its weapons in the ME, news that the US has dropped weapons and ammo stores on IS locations "accidentally", leaked emails etc.

Turkey is supporting FSA which I am against but the FSA has fought and taken land from IS, Turkey doesn't have the skill nor the resources to fund both IS and FSA against each other while at the same time sending in our own troops.

So you tell me Eric, why should I believe that Turkey is actively supporting IS when they clearly get all the support they need from the US and you Euros? What do you base your belief on?

WAFFer
(Login the-jackal-tr)
Moderators

No score for this post
July 16 2017, 1:09 AM 

Lads the whole of NATO turned a blind eye to ISIS.

There is a recording of John Kerry f**kin saying it like.

Russia went in and basically did more damage to ISIS in a week than the whole of NATO did in 2 years.

Dr. Eric
(Login Nighthawk00)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 16 2017, 10:40 AM 

Actually it's well recorded that Russia does **** all against IS.
640px-The_Monitor_and_Merrimac.jpg

An unavoidable war is called justice.
When brutality is the only option left,
it is holy.
Machiavelli - The Prince 1513.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

I'm not American, I'm from Flanders.

WAFFer
(Login alex2727)
WAFFer

No score for this post
July 16 2017, 8:07 PM 

Not Usa nor Ruskies did care existance of isis in Syria.They did only surgical attacks to isis.Just in 2017 they start to
shape after isis situation.Isis played its role and now end of it comes to scene.Who knows what ll be next...

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 17 2017, 7:22 AM 

I also forgot to mention the Redhack leaks that showed that Erdogan's son in law was involved in transiting ISIS oil to Turkey:

Hacked Emails Link Turkish Minister to Illicit Oil By Ahmet S. Yayla
http://www.worldpolicy.org/blog/2016/10/17/hacked-emails-link-turkish-minister-illicit-oil

WAFFer
(Login charlieTurk)
Group General

No score for this post
July 17 2017, 9:42 AM 

So where is the content of the emails?

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]