Help, Suggestions & Complaints
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Georgia, Ukraine Agree To Cooperate On Efforts To Join EU

July 21 2017 at 12:55 AM
No score for this post

Dr. Eric  (Login Nighthawk00)
Eagle Squadron (US)

Georgia, Ukraine Agree To Cooperate On Efforts To Join EU

TBILISI -- The presidents of Georgia and Ukraine have agreed to coordinate their efforts toward integration into the European Union.

Giorgi Margvelashvili and Petro Poroshenko announced the move in a declaration of strategic partnership in Georgia's capital, Tbilisi, on July 18.

Margvelashvili told reporters after the talks that the declaration "reflects the real mood of the two nations."

"We agreed to intensify our efforts in terms of integration into the European space," Margvelashvili said.

Poroshenko said, "we have to defend our sovereignty, territorial integrity, and democracy together." He added that the two countries face the same challenges and threats.

"[The] international community must increase its pressure on Russia until it fully fulfills the Minsk (peace) agreements and removes its armed forces for the occupied territories," Poroshenko said. "For Georgia it is about occupied territories of Abkhazia and so-called South Ossetia, and for Ukraine it is about the annexed Crimea and the occupied territories of eastern Ukraine."

Moscow illegally annexed Ukraine's Crimea in 2014 and has been supporting pro-Russian separatists in Ukraine's east in a war against Kyiv's forces that has killed more than 10,000 people since April 2014

In 2008, Russia recognized Georgia's breakaway regions of South Ossetia and Abkhazia as independent countries shortly after fighting a brief war against Tbilisi, and Moscow maintains thousands of troops in both regions.

https://www.rferl.org/a/georgia-ukraine-cooperate-eu-poroshenko-margvelashvili/28623295.html
640px-The_Monitor_and_Merrimac.jpg

An unavoidable war is called justice.
When brutality is the only option left,
it is holy.
Machiavelli - The Prince 1513.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take"

I'm not American, I'm from Flanders.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

WAFFer
(Login irkut)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

Re: Georgia, Ukraine Agree To Cooperate On Efforts To Join EU

No score for this post
July 21 2017, 1:03 AM 

Two of the poorest countries on earth. LJL.

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.
Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 21 2017, 1:44 AM 

Don't you nasty, racist Flems constantly whine about poor Wallons, the Euro South and having to fund them? So just because you hate Russia so much you want two much much poorer, Africa tier GDP per capita, failed states that don't control all their own claimed national territory to join the European Union?

Germanic peoples...

Actually I hope they join too, for different reasons, so the European Union can fail faster.

This message has been edited by Nikephoros on Jul 21, 2017 1:49 AM

WAFFer
(Login Type98G)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
July 21 2017, 1:51 AM 

Doubt US would allow those two states to join the EU because they will increase EU power in NATO. I can even see in the future when German and France says they no longer need Nato since they have the EU or tell US to go screw itself in NATO. I even saw some Germans in the social media that wants Russia to join the EU.

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 21 2017, 2:03 AM 

Chinese teenagers please refrain with your gems of stupidity. How could two poor, failed states joining the EU make the EU more powerful?

Maybe you should view more China pop?

WAFFer
(Login Huelague2)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 21 2017, 2:06 AM 

@Eric

Which one do you want to prefer joining in EU, Greece or Ukraine, despite the conflict?

Honestly!

WAFFer
(Login Type98G)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
July 21 2017, 2:12 AM 

Need to think long term, those states may be poor now but once developed in the future they will make the EU stronger. I expect Russia with CIA support will attempt to sabotage these states as much as they can.

Besides, when the old Warsaw pact countries joined the EU nobody thought much of them but...

Dr. Eric
(Login Nighthawk00)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 21 2017, 1:09 PM 

Which one do you want to prefer joining in EU, Greece or Ukraine, despite the conflict?
---
Greece is already in the EU ... so your question is a bit strange ...

it is holy.

WAFFer
(Login Huelague2)
The Conquerors (Turkey)

No score for this post
July 21 2017, 2:41 PM 

If they were not in the EU.

Dr. Eric
(Login Nighthawk00)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 21 2017, 3:00 PM 

None of the two as they are poor and backward countries that brings little to the table and costs us and arm and a leg. Greece has cost us god knows how many hundreds of billions of EUR and the Ukraine would probably be even worse since it's a bigger country.

it is holy.

Barba
(Login MitsosBarba)
Group General

No score for this post
July 21 2017, 4:52 PM 

The belgian is spewing typical germanic/globalist/warmonger B.S.

Henry Kissinger, a very evil, but SMART man, has always said brining Ukraine into NATO or the EU is a disaster and would lead to massive Russian responses. Only true idiots would not listen to those words.

The anti-Russia hysteria in the German speaking world is just epic.

As for Greece being in the EU.... you northern douche bags have gained A LOT more from us, than we ever gained from you. If we are such a burden and keep costing - and will cost more - $$$, why not just cut our debt and tell us to leave the EU and eurozone? We all know ze Germans will NEVER do that.

Dr. Eric
(Login Nighthawk00)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 21 2017, 5:01 PM 

Barba your post, once again, doesn't make any sense.

I'm saying I don't want the Ukraine in the EU and you counter this by repeating something Kissinger once supposedly said that it would be a bad idea to have Ukraine join the union. Truly what's the point of that remark and how does this refute my point in any way?

Then you say Greece has brought more to the EU than vice versa even though you don't give any arguments what Greece "gave" to the EU and how this could be worth several hundreds of billions of EUR.
I say I don't want Greece in the EU because of the cost/benefit aspect and you counter by saying this is typical German warmongering but then contradict yourself by saying the Germans don't want Greece to leave.

At least try to make sense and try to give arguments.

it is holy.

Barba
(Login MitsosBarba)
Group General

No score for this post
July 21 2017, 5:10 PM 

You don't like Russians and just tow the line of the germanic world.... you want to do anything and everything to agitate, upset, and "hurt" Russia. And germanics/northern Europeans are the most two faced ppl in the world. Reminds me of the Belgian PM who said he didn't know his country was voting for the Saudis in the UN (human rights or womens commission etc)... and then they released emails, that he supported the Saudis, and wanted Belgian diplomats to let the Saudis know they had Belgian support. Being a two faces weasel is part of who you are.

As for Greece... EU elites butchered Greece and the average Greek to save their banks and push their own agenda. I won't get into details.

But trust me, I want Greece out of the EU. I want nothing to do with the pedos, and dog f_ ckers, in Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Austria. Dog brothels are legal in Germany for God's sake. I just hope this deviant part of Europe keeps taking in "migrants" by the thousands.

Dr. Eric
(Login Nighthawk00)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 21 2017, 5:20 PM 

You don't like Russians and just tow the line of the germanic world.... you want to do anything and everything to agitate, upset, and "hurt" Russia.
---
I'm just playing with the Russophiles. I don't wish any hardship to Russia or Russians. I've stated this many times in the past.

And germanics/northern Europeans are the most two faced ppl in the world. Reminds me of the Belgian PM who said he didn't know his country was voting for the Saudis in the UN (human rights or womens commission etc)... and then they released emails, that he supported the Saudis, and wanted Belgian diplomats to let the Saudis know they had Belgian support. Being a two faces weasel is part of who you are.
---
You are mixing the facts a bit ... but OK.

As for Greece... EU elites butchered Greece and the average Greek to save their banks and push their own agenda. I won't get into details.
---
Actually do go into detail. Explain how Greeks have been spending free EU money, then spend borrowed (EU) money and don't want or even can't pay it back. Explain how this is the EU's fault and how Greece is not in the end responsible. I'm very curious how you could possible explain this.

But trust me, I want Greece out of the EU. I want nothing to do with the pedos, and dog f_ ckers, in Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Austria. Dog brothels are legal in Germany for God's sake. I just hope this deviant part of Europe keeps taking in "migrants" by the thousands.
---
Thanks for wishing us harm.

it is holy.

Barba
(Login MitsosBarba)
Group General

No score for this post
July 21 2017, 5:33 PM 

I despise germanics. Cannot stand you. Just the "smug" ones in Europe though. The ones in North America I don't mind.

Historically Southern Europe has been wealthier than the north, laid the foundations of European and Western civilization etc etc. Right now, it's peculiar time when the south is basically at the mercy of the north. The smug north that thinks they know everything. Anyway, keep brining in those "migrants". I hope the Moroccans overrun Brussels (they already have pretty much), the Germans have a fun time with the "Syrians", and the Swedes continue to be little cucks with their "no go zones".

The EU in its current form is a monster... and only a few germanic countries are benefiting at the expense of the rest of the "Union". But I don't expect germanics to ever admit this. The EU will break up before it changes.

eric, a few question.... were European banks (i.e. German, French banks) not totally reckless in their lending to Greece? And is it right that their debts were transferred to the EU taxpayers, but the Greek tax payer got f_ cked? Shouldn't the reckless banks have also suffered losses? Why were they protected?

The Greek debt crisis, had two sides... but the one side (the EU banks) were protected. They were apportioned no blame, and ALL the blame fell on the nasty little Greeks.

Dr. Eric
(Login Nighthawk00)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 21 2017, 7:27 PM 

You're saying Greece and Greeks are irresponsible and thus should not be held accountable when they can't repay their debts. OK then [linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

it is holy.

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 22 2017, 5:42 AM 

The Greek debt is illegal and was artificially increased back in 2009 by two traitors in the Greek Statistical Authority(ELSTAT). According to ELSTAT whistleblowers the Greek debt was illegally revised up again and again in 2009 by Andreas Georgiou the then head of ELSTAT who was a political appointee with no proper background in statistics, in concert with the then Greek Finance Minister of the time George Papaconstantinou*. According to the whistleblowers this was done to make a high but still manageable and serviceable debt, into a crisis that could not be managed without inviting Troika intervention. According to Logothetis and Georganta, alot of the members of ELSTAT were disgusted by what Andreas Georgiou the head of ELSTAT was doing and he illegally change the debt without committee oversight. The Greek debt burden in 2009 was really slightly less than of Ireland, high and difficult to manage, but still manageable, but it was illegally revised to invite Troika intervention. Six Elstat board members were dismissed in June 2011 after clashing with Georgiou. There are court cases against him and his collaborator the former Finance Minister, George Papaconstantinou. The head of ELSTAT at the time probably did that because he was a political appointee chosen by Germany to serve German interests and screw over Greece. Nikos Logothetis says Germany protected him. Adding to that illegally upward revision of the debt, the then Prime Minister, who has since fled Greece, George Papandreou, made constant statements to the Greek and international media to the effect: "I am the leader of a very corrupt country," this ruined investor confidence in Greece, destroyed Greek credit ratings and shut Greece from being able to get loans on the international scene at a good debt spread. This left no choice but the Troika way or default(which the comprador political elite would never consider). (Btw the Europhile Greeks of Reddit are all "I am George Papandreou." They act like they are victimized by a corrupt country, and support the anti-democratic, unanswerable EU bureacracy and its austerity policies. Papandreou FYI, was the third in his family line of political dynasty. His great-grandfather came to power in Greece not by elections or ballot, but by British tanks and troops after WWII. Earlier this great grandfather also in WWI helped Venizelos form another illegal government in Thessaloniki to join WWI in the British and Allied camp in that war. His grandson is in the same mold of comprador traitor, serving foreign interests, through and through.)

Podcast interviews with ELSTAT whistleblowers Zoe Georganta and Nikos Logotheis on this can be found here, Network54 won't let me link to the podcasts directly, they are all here:
http://dialogosmedia.org/?page_id=15

Also you arrogant Germanic scum ignore how only mercantile Germanic nations are the only ones profiting from the EU and making Eastern Europe, the Euro South, suffer for your ill gotten beggar thy neighbors growth. To give just one example Germany and other Germanic scum nations are practically encouraging illegal refugees:

https://global.handelsblatt.com/politics/help-us-recruit-refugees-says-business-chief-452349

Ulrich Grillo, the president of the Federation of German Industries, BDI, said the government was failing to implement necessary structural reforms in Germany and urged it slash red tape to enable firms to recruit more refugees.

In an interview with Handelsblatt, Mr. Grillo, 56, voiced respect for Chancellor Angela Merkel’s open-door refugee policy and said businesses were ready to help integrate asylum-seekers into the job market
— but that they weren’t being given enough opportunities to do so.

So who is suffering while Germany encourages those migrants, Italy, Greece, the other Balkan nations being transited through, Central Europe, etc. And those countries don't want illegal refugees. You Germanic scum are really something.

Also ignore Auntie Barbie, he is the G&T forum's clown.

Dr. Eric
(Login Nighthawk00)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 22 2017, 12:32 PM 

The best thing you can come up with is a conspiracy? Really?

[linked image] [linked image] [linked image]

it is holy.

Nikephoros
(Login Nikephoros)
Eagle Squadron (US)

No score for this post
July 22 2017, 12:43 PM 

Greedy Belgian IT nerd, have you actually followed any of the news of the Greek debt seriously? No, you just care about $$$ and being a drunkard probably, so stfu. The Greek debt was illegally revised by Andreas Georgiou who was still illegally employed by the IMF at the time he worked in ELSTAT, and he illegally pushed the changed data through without going through a committee with other Elstat members as required by Greek law.

http://www.amna.gr/english/article/14923/Voutsis-to-ANA:-Commissions-letter-over-former-ELSTAT-chief--raises-major-questions

He noted that Georgiou was, in any case, a "controversial" figure that had for years continued to be employed by the International Monetary Fund (IMF) while acting as the head of the Greek statistics agency. "There was, in other words, a clear conflict of interests," Voutsis added, noting his surprise that this had not concerned any of those backing Georgiou's version concerning the case.

And:

http://www.tovima.gr/en/article/?aid=852650

According to the appeal, Georgiou maintained his position as head of ELSTAT and as an employee of the International Monetary Fund for a few months, between August and December 2010. The appeal also notes that ELSTAT did not call ELSTAT board meetings as he was obligated. As such he made decisions without approval of the other members of the board.

A decision is also pending regarding the serious charges of artificially inflating Greece’s deficit in 2009, so that the country would be forced to enter a state of supervision. Two additional ELSTAT officers are also facing the charges with Georgiou.

Is it also a conspiracy that only Germany and a few Germanic countries want fake "refugees" for their booming corporations while frontline states like Italy and Greece absolutely don't? Remember I caught the head of German industry approving of the refugees and Merkel's disgusting policies. Just about everything that goes on in the EU only benefits the Germanic core and sh1ts on every other member.

Is it also a conspiracy that your German "brothers" have organized in massive illegal cartel behaviors as always throughout their history? Just recently this story broke:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-07-21/audi-joins-daimler-in-diesel-recall-as-emissions-scrutiny-grows

What began with Daimler AG’s massive recall of more than 3 million diesel cars to lower their emissions, ended on Friday with Audi also embarking on a voluntary recall of 850,000 vehicles. Adding to the spate of bad news was a report in Der Spiegel magazine that the biggest car manufacturers -- Daimler, BMW AG and Volkswagen AG as well as VW’s Audi and Porsche brands -- may have colluded for decades on technology. The companies declined to comment.

Shares of BMW, VW and Daimler tumbled on the report, which cited a document submitted by Volkswagen in July 2016 and referenced another from Daimler. The German cartel office said in a statement that it searched the car companies last year as part of a probe into a possible steel cartel. It didn’t elaborate on a possible follow-up probe on car technology, saying it can’t comment on ongoing investigations.

This message has been edited by Nikephoros on Jul 22, 2017 1:20 PM

WAFFer
(Login Aietuss)
Elite WAFF Vet Club

No score for this post
July 22 2017, 2:19 PM 

Germany had her debts slashed after ww2 and given preferential trade agreements, its a historical economic fact.its also a fact that germany has not fullfilled her treaty obligations to greece as regards german monetary debts to greece.
Greece has asked for the monies owed and germany shrugs that they have paid but will not produce a receipt.
Greece should tell the kraut nazis to bugger off and follow suite with brexit.we dont need germany or the eu , we are better off without them, unfortunately greece is ruled by jews and bankers.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
WAFF recommends these sites

Indian Defence Analysis      [Definitive Lapse of Reason]