Respond to this messageReturn to Index
Original Message
  • Re: Can we win this?
    • kw (Login kw1)
      Forum Owner
      Posted Sep 5, 2008 8:55 AM

Hmmmmm ... lets' see now ..... a new DE. Big DLs. A QB who might not be as healthy (or actually progressed as far) as they say.

I'd go out there and run the ball at them for maybe one series and then go no-huddle against them.
      "Show me whatcha REALLY got!"

Get their DL gassed and they'll take a T.O. Allen should be reeling a little at that point which will make it easier.
      Spread the offense and basically dare them to do something about it.

In the Giants game last night, the Redskins looked HORRIBLE! Until .. that is .. they started blitzing and running the hurry-up and no huddle. They basically neutralized the World Champion NY Giants. And after that idiotic opening stunt by Michael Strahan, I was glad to see it. I figured NY would win 20-10. Neither team could drive the nails into the other's coffin in the second half.

Unless HC Zorn stops thinking he's still coaching college ball, learns better clock management and starts teaching his QB more, he's going to have a very long, losing season. And Washington's secondary should have had AT LEAST 4 take aways. Wait until the G-men play a team with a real D secondary.

Have a good one
      KW
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Image Services Photobucket.com
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)