Girard-Perregaux USA is proud to announce they will be back for the 8th year as the official
watch sponsor of the North American Ferrari Challenge.
The Ferrari Challenge is organized by
Ferrari North America and its dealer network, under the control of GrandAm (Grand American
Road Racing Association). Taking part in the American series are amateur racers who enjoy
competing and seeing how they do on track as well as enjoying themselves with other enthusiasts.
There are seven racing events and two road rally events in the USA Ferrari Challenge, held not
only in the USA but also in Canada, before the competitors cross the pond to face their European
colleagues in the International Final. The series is divided into three segments, The 360
Challenge, The Historic Challenge, and The Challenge Rallys.
This year the series will involve races on some of the most important road racing circuits in the
USA and Canada and beautiful scenic Quebec and California and will include the following
- Infineon Raceway, California: March 19-21
- Road Atlanta, Atlanta Georgia: May 14-16
- Circuit Gilles Villenueuve, Québec Canada: June 11-13
- Mont Tremblant, Québec, Canada: June 25-27
- The Ferrari Challenge Rally of the Laurentians (Canada): June 27-30
- Lime Rock Park, Connecticut: July 8-10
- The Ferrari Challenge Rally of Southern California: August 8-11
- Laguna Seca, California: August 14-19
- World Finals: TBD