Here can you discuss about the Sports- and
Shoot'em Up Games to Commodore 64.

Omni-play basketball

by

Looking to buy Omni-play basketball with all the modules, if possible. I need at least the side-view module if anything. My original disks are dead and I have been looking for this game forever. I have the manual and stuff, but I couldn't get the rom I found on this page to work. Anyone know of a place I can purchase old commodore 64 games from?

Posted on Dec 29, 1999, 10:13 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

It works fine!

by

I dont know which emulator you use, but it works fine with both Vice and CCS64 V2.0b. Maybe this is one of quite many games you must run with "TRUE DRIVE EMULATION". Go to Centsible Software site to buy old c64-games: http://www.centsible.com

Posted on Jan 3, 2000, 8:45 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Omni Play Basketball Purchase

by

Hi,

I wish to know where I can buy Omni Play Basketball (PC version)?

REally appreciate your help as this is my fave game!!

Thanks.

Regards.

Posted on Aug 13, 2001, 4:29 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

omni-play basketball download

by Moebilly

i found this site that had omni-play for the pc. i haven't unzipped it to play in dos but here you go. Let me know if it worked.
http://www.theunderdogs.org/genre.php?name=Sport&subgen=Basketball

Posted on Oct 5, 2001, 8:26 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: omni-play basketball download

by Anonymous

This omni play basketball is a different version. This is the Magic Johnson version which is not the original omni play basketball. The original one is the one whereby u cannot "control" the players and the players will run on their own. U just control their passing and shooting.

sigh...i have tried everywhere to find that version but to no avail. Regret that I did not backup the game last time before the diskettes went mouldy. Up till now, that is still the most exciting basketball game ever to be made although the graphics and sound sucks as compared to the current game by EASports's NBA Live series.

Posted on Jun 17, 2002, 4:33 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Omni-Play Basketball

by

I really really loved that game -- I used to play it for hours on end.

I think it may have also been called SportTime Basketball at some point.

They also made a hockey game that was very similar.

If you ever find it, please come back here and let us know.

Posted on Oct 31, 2002, 9:09 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Omni-Play Basketball

by Tom

It's good to know I'm not the only one still looking for this game. I had the Amiga version and I played it for hours back on the old Amiga 1000.

Before the whole Napster/copyright infringement issue came about, you could easily download the WinUAE Amiga emulator and just about any ROMs to play on it... and there were hundreds of games available. I found the old SportTime Omni-Play Basketball end-view version and it worked fine, the graphics and the sound were exactly the same, the gameplay was great, but there was one problem that made the game unplayable. When there was a timeout and you had to select your play options (hit the boards, work outside, etc.) and substitutes, the screen was shifted down to far so that you couldn't see what you were selecting. It was a HUGE tease and I just couldn't deal with it. However, you may find it okay. It's the closest thing I found to the game.

This is back in early 2000. The websites where I used to download Amiga ROM's have all been shut down since then, or at least all my bookmarks are useless. But try the Amiga WinUAE emulator. I've never played the Commodore version but I imagine it's the same, with slightly better graphics and sound.

If anybody finds a working version of this game please come back and post something here.

Posted on Dec 31, 2002, 3:47 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Manual!!

by

Hi,

I do not have the C64 version but the PC version. However, saw that you have the manual. Can I ask a copy from you??

I really like this game and hope you can help me.

Thanks.

Regards,
MC

Posted on Aug 13, 2001, 4:27 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

BUDOKAN

by

Hey,
just downloaded BUDOKAN and got it to run, but the program wants me to identify something and I can't get more far than the big gate. what to do? PLEASE HELP!!!

Posted on Dec 30, 2002, 3:12 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

HELP!!!!!!!!

by

Alright heres the deal I used to have a cd-rom called Just Sports with tons of different sports games on it including Hounded which is on this site. It used to be one of my absolute favorite games but the cd has been lost forever. I have been looking for this game everywhere for years but have had no luck. Now I found it on this site but I have no freaking clue what a c64 emulator is??? I downloaded the game but don't know how to play it. If anyone can help me out i would really appreciate it.

Sincerly,
A C64 illiterate

Posted on Dec 3, 2002, 9:36 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

okay then

by Matt

c64 games need to be played with an emulator.
two of the most popular c64 emulators are ccs64 and vice.
you can download them at http://www.lemon64.com
for further details on how the emulators work, check several FAQ's on the internet.

cheers,
/Matt

Posted on Dec 5, 2002, 1:35 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Tennismanager.net @ 2002, "The Race"

by

I have programmed a Tennismanager-Game!

Look here: http://www.tennismanager.net

Have fun!

Uwe

Posted on Sep 18, 2002, 12:05 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Don't work

by

I can't download the game. When I click on the files it says file can't be find.

Posted on Nov 29, 2002, 5:12 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

STREET HAWK! Did anyone ge this to work on an Emu except C64S?

by andreas

CCS64 - loops.

VICE - loops, too.

Maybe I just need the right settings.

andreas

Posted on Jul 15, 2000, 2:42 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Yes!

by

I've got it to work on CCS64 or VICE (I don't remember which of them it was). I remember that I had some problems to start the game. Just a few days ago I read the manual of this game, and I have decided to remove this game from STADIUM 64. You are shooting at cars and motorcycles and that have nothing to do with sportgames.
/Martin

Posted on Jul 17, 2000, 6:52 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

How to start Street Hawk!

by

Here comes the "solution". I only tested this on WinVice1.4, but it will probably work on CCS64V2.0 too. If you press easy on the fire button on the Title Screen 1 you will come to Title Screen 2, the one with cyan coloured text including "Press The Fire Button". If you do that you will come back to Title Screen 1. What you have to do is, press the Commodore Key [LEFT CONTROL] (don't have this key as your fire button!), and you will come to another screen also including the text "Press The Fire Button". Do it and the game will start!

/Martin.

Posted on Aug 8, 2000, 6:15 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Street Hawk - What do you do?

by

I've just got the emulated version of Street Hawk for C64 and am amazed at how different it is to the classic Spectrum and Amstrad versions, (not including the crappy Speccy Crash Edition).
But what do you do?
I think you must be trying to get to the end of the racing section within the time but it's HARD!
I don't seem to have a brake button so I crash a lot.

Can anyone tell me if they have been beyond the 1st level 'The Escape'?
What are the other levels like? if any.

Cheers

Glenn

Posted on Nov 15, 2002, 8:17 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Help

by

how the hell do i get these files to work....

HELP

why arent they .exe's

Posted on Jan 5, 2002, 3:19 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Help

by Skyrider

Lol.

Posted on Nov 10, 2002, 3:05 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

saving games on emulator

by

can someone tell me how to save a game on an emulator where an extra blank disk or tape was needed for the original version?

Posted on Jul 9, 2002, 6:13 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Creating disks

by Skyrider

What emulator are you using? I use Vice myself so I can explain how I do it: file/attach diskimage/Drive 8/create image. That's how you do it. Hope that helps...

Posted on Nov 10, 2002, 3:01 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

click this forum

by slippy

http://quickhit.cjb.net/

Posted on Nov 8, 2002, 3:29 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

hmmm???

by Skyrider

And why should I do that? Any interesting stuff there?

Posted on Nov 10, 2002, 2:55 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

slap fight, tiger heli

by

hi can anyone send me the link [that works] or where i can buy them , for these old arcade games.
tiger heli
slap fight

cheers

tony

Posted on Nov 5, 2002, 2:31 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Punk!!

by Mystery Man

What are u talking about? I dont know who Mike is or where he lives. If he wants to make the same point as me then he is welcome too. We do not live in a facist state (don't know about Sweden) and thus everyone is entitled to their own opinions. I also think you should stop putting a / before your name as it is not correct English and I guess this is the language with which you are trying to communicate in! Obey what we say and everything will be fine!
Mystery Man.

Posted on Mar 26, 2001, 3:46 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

I'm a Punkkrocker.

by Mike Semula

Why are you picking on him? It's just ridicolous!
/Mike

Posted on Mar 27, 2001, 6:27 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Watch It!

by Mystery Man

You watch it punk boy..this does not concern you son.
I dont think he will be to offended or mentally scarred if i post a few comments about his obsession with the / do you? Also do you know what the button next to one does (i.e. this ) If you cant answer this question (or anyone else) please stay out of the arguement over the /. Come on Stadium 64 reply!
Mystery Man

Posted on Mar 29, 2001, 2:45 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Harharhar!

by rOuGh

What kind of jerk is this 'Mystery' Man(?)

Posted on Apr 11, 2001, 1:19 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Leave It!

by Anonymous

Dont mess with me bitch boy Rough. I dont want to take you down with me but i will if i have to...i will take this whole site dont if i dont get some respect soon. Remember all is not what it may seem in life and surprises can occur easily. Remember that people remeber that. Now push off Rough
Mystery Man

Posted on Apr 12, 2001, 1:51 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

What?????

by Leeroy

What is this nutter on about? He is a freak and i am surprised the owner of this site has not just told you to fuck off and never come back, what is all this Mystery Man crap...what do you think you are? A superhero??
However Rough seems a bit weird too!
Leeroy

Posted on Apr 17, 2001, 6:00 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Keep on...

by rOuGh

dreaming in front of your home computer, you seem to need it bad!

Poor dude!

Posted on Apr 19, 2001, 11:50 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

mYsTeRy MaN

by Mystery Man

Rough you are a freak boy who is probably backward as well. Why use non caps then caps in your name? rOuGh. Is it supposed to bve some kind of tough guy hacker talk. I am not sure! Keep your opinions to yourself and you tooo Leeroy or shit will hit the fan in your direction!

Posted on Apr 23, 2001, 10:45 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Huhuhu...

by rOuGh

I feel soooooo insulted.

Poor idiot!

Posted on Apr 26, 2001, 4:55 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Plonker

by Mystery

Listen ROUgh (or rouGH or RoUgH) you are obviuosly no older than 16 judging by your mental capacity and typing abilities, thus i dont think you are mature enough to invovle yourself into a converstion between me and good /Martin (who has been rather quite recently). So from now on ROUGH stay out of it or else something bad may happen. This is not a threat....more a warning!
Mystery Man

Posted on Apr 26, 2001, 1:46 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Plonker

by Mystery

Listen ROUgh (or rouGH or RoUgH) you are obviuosly no older than 16 judging by your mental capacity and typing abilities, thus i dont think you are mature enough to invovle yourself into a converstion between me and good /Martin (who has been rather quite recently). So from now on ROUGH stay out of it or else something bad may happen. This is not a threat....more a warning!
Mystery Man

Posted on Apr 26, 2001, 1:46 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

You bore me.

by rOuGh

Are you already that nervous that you hit the POST button twice, mystery woman?

Posted on Apr 28, 2001, 12:09 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

gf

by z00

vcmbbbbbkjbg ,,mkbgiyllgft.l

Posted on Oct 31, 2002, 5:56 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Plonker

by Gela

Mistery Man ......

Posted on Nov 2, 2002, 12:25 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Do you remember....?

by

I'm after an old c64 game. It was a western and you played the sheriff having to sort out the baddies. You saw the screen from the eyes of the sheriff and you could get your gun out to warn bandits off. Can't remember for the life of me what it was called. All I remember was a little kid character who ran out saying he had a secret he couldn't tell.

Posted on Oct 31, 2002, 5:51 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Commodore 64. I need help!

by

I got a problem. I have bought a commodore 64 in order to try it out but it wont work. I dont know what to do. I'm asure that everything is inplugged properly. The only thing i can think of is that the commodore is to old for my TV. Is that possible?
I'm starting the machine for the first time in my life. I could really need some advise about why it wont work and how to solwe the problem.
/Solon

Posted on Oct 26, 2002, 7:26 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Looking Microleague Football 97 Team Data Disks

by

Can anyone tell me how to get the older(60s,etc)teams from Microleague Football 4.0 to be compatible with the 97 version of the game? Or at least where I can download the teams themselves?

Thanks,

tony

Posted on Oct 18, 2002, 4:51 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Jack Charltons Match Fishing

by

I was wondering if any of you guys/girls know where i might get my hands on a copy of this for the Commodore 64?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Mail me at gazmeddez@hotmail.com if you can help.

Cheers

Gareth

Posted on Oct 11, 2002, 5:51 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Jack Charltons Match Fishing

by Stadium64

It's available at Stadium64, just go to the Water Sports-section or visit the gameinfo: http://s64.emuunlim.com/gameinfos/jackcharltonsmatchfishing/jackcharltonsmatchfishing.htm

Posted on Oct 15, 2002, 5:12 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: Re: Jack Charltons Match Fishing

by

Thanks but how/where can i buy it?

Posted on Oct 15, 2002, 11:48 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Shoot

by Matt

Any plans to update Shoot some day?

Posted on Sep 14, 2002, 2:11 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

dead

by Stadium64

There will probably not be any updates, atleast not in this decade.....

Posted on Sep 19, 2002, 7:48 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re: dead

by Matt

Why is that?
Lack of interest?

Posted on Sep 21, 2002, 5:27 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Re:re: dead

by Stadium64

yes, I have no interest left on Shoot! and no time either to spend on it. And it's also to much work to do Shoot! in a similar way to Stadium64. How many shoot'em up games could there be....about 4000?

When I started to create Shoot! I had no idea that I should have over 1000 sportgames for Stadium64. I guessed in the beginning that there would be 500 sportgames....but that was a very bad guess.

Posted on Oct 8, 2002, 8:53 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

c64 sound

by

hi there !
i am looking for c64 sounds in an exe-format.
where can i download it ?
greets,
phil

Posted on Sep 30, 2002, 2:20 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Tennis manager 1

by

Hello,

did anyone know if it's possible to change the names of the players? Or if I can download the game with the current players?
If it's possible to change the names by my own and not to complicated it would be great if anyone can send me a short introduction how I have to do it.

Kind regards
Matthias

Posted on Jun 11, 2002, 10:58 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Tennismanager.net @ 2002, "The Race"

by

Hi!

I dont know, how you can change the names. On C64 it was impossible to change the names.

But I have programmed a tennismanager-game for PC. You can download the original-names and pictures of the player!

My game its like the C64-Tennismanager, only better!

Try here: http://www.tennismanager.net

Have fun!

Uwe

Posted on Sep 18, 2002, 12:13 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Raid on Bungeling Bay

by Daniele

You are not hosting the most playable chopper game ever. Raid on Bungeling Bay is hard and fast... it made me feel a little Maverick (on a chopper? ...well, details...).
You can find it on c64.com

Posted on Aug 5, 2002, 5:13 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Untitled

by

THIS IS NOT A SCAM! IT DOES WORK!!!!!!!!JUST READ THE ARTICLE. A while back, I was browsing these newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands of CASH within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00 plus stamps! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam!" But like most of us I was curious and kept reading. It said that if you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses listed in the article, you could make thousands in a very short period of time. You then place your own name and address at the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article to at least 200 newsgroups. (There are about 32,000 of them out there and that's quite a large market pool). No catch, that was it. Even though the investment was a measly $6, I had three questions that needed to be answered before I could get involved in this sort of thing. 1. IS THIS REALLY LEGAL?I called a lawyer first. The lawyer was a little sceptical that I would actually make any CASH but he said it WAS LEGAL if I wanted to try it. I told him it sounded a lot like a chain letter but the details of the system (SEE BELOW) actually made it a legitimate legal business.2. IS OK WITH THE POST OFFICE OR IS IT MAIL FRAUD?I called them: and they confirmed THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! (See 18, h sections1302 NS 1341 of Postal Lottery Laws). This clarifies the program of collecting names and addresses for a mailing list. So, having these questions answered, I invested EXACTLY $7.92 ... six $1.00 bills and six 32 cent postage stamps ... and boy am I glad I did!!!Within 7 days, I started getting CASH in the mail! I was shocked ! I figured it would end soon and didn't give it another thought. But the CASH continued coming in. In my first week I made between $30. By the end of the second week I had a made a total of $1000. In the third week I had over $10,000 and it was still growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000 and it's still coming in ..... It's certainly worth $6.00 and 6 stamps !!! SO WHAT DO YOU DO TO MAKE LOADS OF CASH????? For starters , make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more CASH than you thought possible by doing something so easy! Read this entire message carefully! Follow the simple directions and watch the CASH come in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) Here are the 3 easy steps to success:STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write down PLEASE, INCLUDE ME IN YOUR ADDRESSBOOK as well as your name, surname, addressee, signature. Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: #1) G Kraft, 66 Davis Tee Drive, Sheridan, WY 82801-6024, USA. #2) J. Bailey,102 Monoponsan Drive, Stevensville MD 21666,USA. #3) J. Masten,180 Willoughby Cannery RD, Queen Anne, MD 21657,USA. #4) Mezajevs I , Raina Street 28-3, LV4800, Madona, Latvia #5) C. O'Brien 1272 Brackenwood Cres. kingston ,Ontario, Canada, k7p 2w1 #6) Jeffry A. Neal, Jr. 705 Fairway Trails Dr, Brighton, MI 48116, USASTEP( be sure to affix the proper postage if mailing overseas or to and from the U.S and Canada)2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups (there are 32000 newsgroups). All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more CASH you make! Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need CASH, you can use it again, and again. DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this letter, and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory. Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file or word perfect and place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list. Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go back to. Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions.) Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first one! .THAT'S IT!All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE CASH YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** You will begin receiving CASH from around the world within days! You may eventually want to rent a PO Box due to the large amount of mail you will receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** HOW DOES IT WORK?If from the 200 postings, you receive only 5 (conservation estimate) reply, you will make $5.00If from those 5 people who replied to you make a minimum 200 postings each, and only 5 respond to each of them, each with your name writing at #5, you will get $25.Now those 25 people will make 200 postings with your name at #4 and only 5 reply to each, YOU will receive $125.Those 125 people will turn around and make a minimum of 200 postings with your name at #3 and each get 5 replies, YOU will make an additional of $625.From those 625 people make a MINIMUM 200 postings with your name at #2 and each get 5 replies , YOU will receive $3125. And still those 3125 people make the minimum postings with your name at #1 and each get 5 replies, YOU WOULD HAVE ACCOMPLISHED TO MAKE $15,625 WITH YOUR ORIGINAL INVESTMENT OF ONLY $6. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again.The thing to remember is that thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so...People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the CASH? So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual internet. HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. You don't need to cheat the basic idea to make the CASH!! You are using the Internet to advertise your business. What is that business? You are creating a mailing list of people who are interested in home based computer and online business and methods of generating income at home. Remember, people send you a small fee to be added to your mailing list. It is legal. what will you do with your list of thousands of names? That's up to you." So, build your mailing list, keep good accounts, declare the income and pay your taxes. By doing this you prove your business intentions. Keep an eye on the newsgroups and when the cash has stopped coming (that means your name is no longer on the list), you just take the latest posting at the newsgroups, send another $6.00 to the names stated on the list, make your corrections (put your name at #6) and start posting again. SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? GOOD LUCK!!!

Posted on Jul 31, 2002, 10:26 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Oh boy...

by Matt

Why don't you pricks just leave us and shut the fuck up.
That wasn't nice, was it?

Posted on Aug 1, 2002, 2:08 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

3in1 football c-64

by Jiminez

Ive got 3in1 football, with great teams, years of 84,86,87,88.
Just need help converting them to roms.
Ive got the cable to go to pc and the starcommand program, just need help to convert those, then I will send them to stadium 64 for everyone. Best football game ever, most realistic.
thanks Jiminez

Posted on Sep 21, 2001, 10:18 PM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

geeg gee gee

by thigpen821

gee geeee geee

Posted on Jul 31, 2002, 3:46 AM

Respond to this message

Goto Forum Home

Find more forums on Sports GamesCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
The C64 Banner Exchange
The C64 Banner Exchange