Return to Index  

New management!!!

February 18 2003 at 7:10 PM
No score for this post
  (Login Cilicia)

Well, since no one else emailed me or posted here I guess the job of Hades Club Webmistress goes to...

drumroll

KATIE!!!!

Ok folks. Please be patient, it's going to take a while to sort things out, clear cobwebs, yadda yadda yadda. Katie has lots of great ideas that she wants to put in motion.

Now just a minor note here, the forum seems to be PRETTY DAMN QUIET right now. Come on! Has everyone left or something? I know you guys are still out there, some of you are still posting at the PP. Moonfire? Hello, what's up? Erato, can you do some really cool mythology things? Jurious, EARTH AND THE UNDERWORLD CALLING JURIOUS?!?!?! Where is the rest of Discord & Death? PPLLLEEEAASSEEE come back, you were on MSN today for like, a split second! Geez! You know this club will dddddiiiiieeeee unless people still make and effort to come here! It'll be like, boom, dead, deader than Jafar on Arabian Night, deader than Dicken's doorknob....deader than Monty Python's NORWEGIAN BLUE PARROT!!! Ya get the concept? Sheesh!

whew Sorry for the rant but I just spent the entire weekend trying to keep this forum, this club, this ENTIRE HADES PROJECT AFLOAT! Look, if no one wants to do this anymore just say the word.

Oh yeah, Katie is in charge now. Any questions comments and complaints should be sent to her. I'm going to go ice fishing in the coldest part of the Underworld. See ya later!

door slams

~Cilicia

ex Hades Club President

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Response TitleAuthorDate
 Uh....KatieFeb 19, 2003, 1:30 AM
  *random cheers* Feb 19, 2003, 12:56 PM
 Well...EratoFeb 21, 2003, 10:44 PM
  The Hades Myth Feb 22, 2003, 9:22 AM
   Okies!EratoFeb 23, 2003, 9:08 PM
    Thanks!!! Feb 24, 2003, 7:56 PM
     *grins*EratoFeb 28, 2003, 9:04 PM
Find more forums on AnimationCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement