""""If Joe Deeley likes and promoted him, he can't be all bad. Sounds like he caught you with your hand in the cookie jar and you're too much of punk to talk to him about it. You rather seek your therapy by posting on this site. No wonder Oakland is the armpit of Amtrak."""""
Can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.
Um, OK, here it goes:
1. Pulling a Condutor out of service for not shaving and failing to comply with AMTK service standards.
2. Placing surprise yellow flags one mile before, AND 1/4 mile after a slow order/flag specified in writing.
3. Pulling the plug on a detector in the same area, coincidentally near a couple of crossings where we have to whistle.
4. Terminating a Conductor for getting injured while being assaulted by a passenger (passenger was on drugs and arrested).
5. Pulling a Conductor out of service for not punching a spotter's 10 ride ticket on a heavy train.
None of this happened to me, but it happened within the last 8 months or so. I ain't bitching, I know my duties. But damn, managers tend to go overboard with discipline.
This is all I can think of right now. I'm sleepy. Goodnight
BTW - If this is getting a hand caught in the cookie jar, so be it. Sounds like you've been hanging around ABQ recently.