<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to PNG Search Board  

Looking for immediate family members of Peter Kolotein

November 12 2010 at 2:42 PM
No score for this post
Tanzorh 

Hi,
I'm looking for any immediate family members of Peter Kolotein. I really need to know them, if there's any because I have some very important news to tell them about Peter. Please let me know how I could get in touch with them. If there's anyone out there who knows a brother, sister or parent of his, please let me know through my email. I would be more than happy to find those relatives of him.

Cheers!

Tanzorh

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
ES Division

Is there anything we should also know about Peter

No score for this post
December 2 2010, 3:04 PM 

Peter is one of our students and if you think theres something we should know please call 3267 395

thanks

rockgeo

kerri

Re: Looking for immediate family members of Peter Kolotein

No score for this post
December 22 2010, 11:14 PM 

hi happy.gif
my name is kerri (currently living in australia) and i was just wondering what this message is relating to? i have a brother, peter kolotein and was wondering if this is referring to my brother peter. please let me know.

thanks kerri.

Ian

Hey Kerri

No score for this post
January 10 2011, 11:53 AM 

Hi kerri, hows you? well me and Peter just completed Uni and he in Buka now...facebook me well chat..happy.gif..later

Anonymous

hey

No score for this post
January 18 2011, 4:54 PM 

oh well thats nice to know... as we have had no idea where peter has been in ages!!! i dont know what your name is to search, so i can add you on facebook... just add me if you get this message! (kerri radford - and my email is: kerrihani@hotmail.com) happy.gif

Jena

Re: Hey Kerri

No score for this post
April 18 2011, 9:35 AM 

Hey,
Im an old friend of his, it's been at least 10 years since I last spoke to him. Would you be able to tell me how to get in touch with him...

Jena

tanzorh

Re: Looking for immediate family members of Peter Kolotein

No score for this post
October 7 2012, 9:26 PM 

Hi Kerri

Please email me tanzorh@gmail.com and yeah dats d peter I was refering to..

Cheers

Tanzorh

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to PNG Search Board