<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  


July 9 2003 at 10:51 PM
marc  (Login akjeepin)

hi i was wondering if anyone knew where to get rectangular or square-shaped led panels, i want to do a full led replacement on my jeep. thanks,

ps i should have some pics of my e46 projector retrofit up soon too.

 Respond to this message   
(Login soccer3303)

Re: led's

July 9 2003, 11:21 PM 

They make jeep full replacement taillamps. Do a search on google. All you need to do is swap the taillamps.

 Respond to this message   
(Login eviltwin67)

Re: led's

July 10 2003, 8:32 AM 

I am working on a similar project for my Camry, so I already have the square LED panels. Let me know if you can't find the direct replacements for your Jeep or if they are too expensive. I may be able to get a few more of the panels for you.

 Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on TechnicalCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Direct link to FAQ