<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

Do you think it is OK to buy capser H4 sheid to use with D2R and NOT have high beam???

October 1 2003 at 8:16 PM
Anonymous  (Login ProtoColD)

Please post your comment.

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

(Login millionflame)

Re: Do you think it is OK to buy capser H4 sheid to use with D2R and NOT have high beam???

October 2 2003, 5:22 PM 

Do you drive outside of a well-lit city?

If so, then no it's not ok.

~A

Respond to this message   
ProtoColD
(Login ProtoColD)

Re: Re: Do you think it is OK to buy capser H4 sheid to use with D2R and NOT have high beam???

October 2 2003, 6:51 PM 

Err... I do have to drive on road where both side are farm land every day.

Well... what's the fix?? get a bi-xenon projector??

Respond to this message   

herman
(Login herman_sho)
Forum Owner

Re: Re: Re: Do you think it is OK to buy capser H4 sheid to use with D2R and NOT have high beam???

October 2 2003, 9:52 PM 

Well a great add on in addition is some aftermarked driving lights - they serves similar purpose as high beam.

Respond to this message   

(Login JustHitADeereWithHID)
moderators

Re: Re: Re: Re: Do you think it is OK to buy capser H4 sheid to use with D2R and NOT have high beam?

October 3 2003, 12:29 PM 

Yeah, Herman's absolutely correct. The Casper's will do just fine, but you need a DRVING LIGHT (not fog light) for use to replace your highbeam. I couldn't imagine life driving without the ability to see above my lowbeam cuttoff line.

My driving light below my bumper:

Respond to this message   
Anonymous
(Login ProtoColD)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Do you think it is OK to buy capser H4 sheid to use with D2R and NOT have high b

October 6 2003, 2:14 PM 

Where can I get some good slick driving light? Can you give me some name and model for reference?

I have a camry and I would imagine the driving light is limited because it is not as high as a truck as you have, as in the picture....

Help?!

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - Do you think it is OK to buy capser H4 sheid to use with D2R and NOT have high beam???
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
Direct link to FAQ