Clyde Pellett
Vice-President
Gary Paepke
Treasurer
Kay Erickson
Newsletter Editor
Pat Frinak

NEXT EVENT: Please check with the current schedual

Welcome to Columbia County Corvette Club's web page and bulletin board. We are proud to be the Official Corvette Club of the new Millennium. We have been growing by leaps and bounds since 1994 and hope to continue to grow for a long time to come. We currently have about 75 members with around 100 cars. We pride ourselves in being a social club and building strong friendships that go beyond just "Hows the car running?" to "How are the kids doing?". This web page is for members to meet and discuss upcoming events as well as a chance for visitors to see what we are like as a club. Visitors are always welcome to join in on a run and check us out. You can contact the club by emailing CorvetteSPAM@lookpit.com (remove "SPAM" from the email address) or snail mail:

Columbia County
Corvette Club
PO BOX 803
Portage WI 53901-0803

Other Pages of the Columbia County Corvette Club Site
Club
Newsletters
Voting
Section
Club Members
Car Pictures
Other
Links

I am sorry to anounce that newsletters will no longer be available online. My wife no longer is the Secretary, so for me to put them up on a web page I would have to recieve the newsletters in a digital format. I used to copy/paste the newsletters to a web page, it only took minutes. Seeing as how I no longer recieve them that way and I wont type them in by hand, I must anounce the end of online newsletters. Im sorry, I realize that many people from around the world have enjoyed reading them and liked staying in touch with a area of the country that they used to live, but it just takes too much time to type them by hand. Thanks for understanding.

Testing a Chat program, let me know if you find any problems with it...

press the button below to connect!
You do not have a java enabled web browser
Chat provided by CentralChat.net

Site created May 21 1999, 07:01 PM
Since then we have put on miles

Site updated Spring 2006

Post a messageView all messagesSearch

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 

Next >>

Find more forums on Car ClubsCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  
"Corvette" is a trademark to GM. No attempt is being made to take away from General Motors and thier legally owned trademark. Corvette is only used for descriptive purposes. All other info is to Rich.