Welcome to the Herb Society Forum

The Herb Society Forum (UK)

“There's more to herbs than just green leaves.”

Respond to this messageReturn to Forum Index
Original Message
  • Lavender Fields
    • JaneCH
      Posted Jul 12, 2008 4:32 PM

Just been to the Castle Farm in Kent to take a quick tour around the Lavender Fields and a peak at how the Lavender is distilled.
      There were massage therapists in the field itself, and the wonderful smell of Lavender wafting over whilst we walked.
      The shop was teeming with goodies, but I only had £6 on me, which was enough to buy a bunch of hybrid Lavender intermedia (Smell lasts longer) for £2 and the tour for £4!
      The shop only accepts cash or cheques, which I suppose is a good thing, becasue I wanted to buy their new product "sleepy time" which is Lavender, Geranium and Hops (don't quote me, this is all from memory, and given to senior moments...)
      There was also Lavender chocolate, biscuits, lavender sugar, soaps, lotions, jams, jellies, and a new range of Lavender teas.
      I shall just have to go back. With cash!
      It was an open weekend and it was such a lovely outing.
      Have any of you made anything unusal with Lavender?
      JaneCH
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.