Welcome to the Herb Society Forum

The Herb Society Forum (UK)

“There's more to herbs than just green leaves.”

Respond to this messageReturn to Forum Index
Original Message
  • why do YOU use herbal remedies and other complementary medicine?
    • Alistair
      Posted Jun 17, 2011 4:28 PM

Hi There ! I am trying to understand why people use Complementary and Alternative medicines, I'm currently a student of Health Psychology and for my thesis I am investigating this question, looking at the beliefs and motivations of the people who make these medical choices.

I would like to invite anyone who has ever used Complementary medicine or therapies to participate in my study, it only involves you filling out my online questionnaire which takes about 15 minutes, and is totally anonymous.

The study has been fully ratified by the University of Derby ethics committee and all the information about the study is provided in a brief before you start. (there is also full debrief with my contact details)

I am desperate for a more participants as my numbers are too low, so if you feel like doing a good deed today, I would be ETERNALLY grateful for your time! Just follow the link below, thanks in advance happy.gif

http://turvill.limequery.com/54179/lang-en
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.