The Herb Society Forum (UK)

“There's more to herbs than just green leaves.”

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum Index  

Would You Like To Contribute?

April 26 2009 at 12:30 AM

Debs 
from IP address 86.12.54.19

Hello Everyone happy.gif

This is an appeal asking members if they would like to contribute a recipe, article, review or any herby news to the new members area launching in early June 2009? I'm busily building the new section and its looking good, but it needs content. The new area will be seen by Herb Society members only.

If you'd like to share a favourite herb recipe, your experiences volunteering, review a book or write an article on your favourite herbal passion please do and send it to me ASAP, I need it by the 15th May to give me time to code the information before the new section goes live.

The members area already contains a downloads section, news, articles and ways to contact each council member plus a new look members discount section which includes codes to use at checkout for some companies. There will be articles and a section for volunteers. In time the electronic newsletter will also be available via the members area and I'll hopefully be able to include a competition page. Tips and recipes from members can also be included but they have to be sent in first!

If there are any suggestions for things you'd like to see included in the members area, please speak up now, its much easier to implement new things at this stage than several months into development.

Debs

This message has been edited by DebsCook from IP address 86.12.54.19 on Apr 26, 2009 1:23 PM

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

Debs

Members Area Screenshot

April 28 2009, 11:42 AM 

Just thought I'd share an image of what the new members area currently looks like, this is the main page only, obviously. Feel free to send in recipes, news and views that you'd like to share with other members. This is your area so your feedback and comments would be greatly appreciated.

Debs

mem-area.jpg picture by Debs-Cook

This message has been edited by DebsCook from IP address 86.12.54.19 on Apr 28, 2009 1:44 PM

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This is the forum of the Herb Society (UK), the place to discuss all aspects of herbs including their uses, cultivation, history, legislation and much more. Run by and for the Herb Society (UK) and open to anyone to read, but posts will only appear once approved by a moderator.

Please note that the Forum Host and Moderators reserve the right to delete any entry which is considered to be inappropriate for this forum, its members and the Herb Society as a whole. IP's of spammers will be blocked.

The Herb Society is not qualified to provide medicinal advice. Useful contacts for such advice can be found on our contacts page. Officers and Council Members of the Herb Society (UK) accept no liability for any harm, damage, or illness arising from the use of plants mentioned or described on this forum.