The Herb Society Forum (UK)

“There's more to herbs than just green leaves.”

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum Index  

Medicinal Herbs versus Moles and Warts

February 7 2011 at 4:07 AM
Diana 
from IP address 86.181.248.36

Hello
I have been trying more and more in recent years to avoid using synthetic chemical medicines for most of my common ailments and have found a basic study in herbs and aromatherapy to be very useful in achieving this. I have a smattering of raised dark moles across the torso which my GP assures me are harmless but difficult to remove without surgery which would leave scars. They are technically a form of wart but look like common moles with a slightly dry uneven surface on the larger examples.

This condition is clearly beyond my basic knowledge as my lavender and citrus oil rubs have proven to be ineffective.
If anyone can suggest an effective herbal treatment of any kind I'd be very grateful.

Many thanks
Diana

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Urszula Wolski

medical herbs for moles and warts

February 9 2011, 2:25 PM 

Hi,

I too have similar issues and would be grateful for any suggestions. I spend a lot of time outdoors and although I cover up, use lotion etc, it is still a concern.

Thanks.

Mark

Also looking for wart treatment

February 9 2011, 8:31 PM 

Hi, I would be grateful too if anyone could recommend a good natural wart treatment for warts on the hand/fingers.

Many thanks.

Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This is the forum of the Herb Society (UK), the place to discuss all aspects of herbs including their uses, cultivation, history, legislation and much more. Run by and for the Herb Society (UK) and open to anyone to read, but posts will only appear once approved by a moderator.

Please note that the Forum Host and Moderators reserve the right to delete any entry which is considered to be inappropriate for this forum, its members and the Herb Society as a whole. IP's of spammers will be blocked.

The Herb Society is not qualified to provide medicinal advice. Useful contacts for such advice can be found on our contacts page. Officers and Council Members of the Herb Society (UK) accept no liability for any harm, damage, or illness arising from the use of plants mentioned or described on this forum.