Welcome to the Herb Society Forum

The Herb Society Forum (UK)

“There's more to herbs than just green leaves.”

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum Index  

Acne - free herbal cream - clinical trial in London UK

May 23 2011 at 4:46 PM

from IP address 158.94.254.114

Hello,

Do you get Acne, boils or pimples on your shoulders, neck, or chest?

(Or maybe you know friends or patients who have Acne?)

Are you close to London UK?

Are you aged 18 to 60?

If so, you may be able to take part in this University research project.

I am a MSc post-grad student of complementary health. I am testing an Indian traditional herbal formula for Acne. I am looking for people who will try this cream for 1 month (apply once per day to shoulders/chest before bathing).

Participants will be given FREE cream to use. This treatment really is FREE, as its a research project.

This trial has been granted ethical approval by Middlesex University Natural Sciences Ethics Sub-committee.

To take part, you would need to come and meet with me at Middlesex University, Archway Herbal Health Clinic (North London, Archway tube, N19). We will have a short consultation appointment to register and collect your medicine. You would need to come back one month later for a follow up appointment.

Please contact me if you are interested to take part and I will send you further information.

(just remove [NOSPAM] from the email address below to contact me)

benlawley2005[NOSPAM]@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you,
Ben Lawley

Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
sarah

?

August 1 2011, 8:45 AM 

Are you still doing your research?

Current Topic - Acne - free herbal cream - clinical trial in London UK  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This is the forum of the Herb Society (UK), the place to discuss all aspects of herbs including their uses, cultivation, history, legislation and much more. Run by and for the Herb Society (UK) and open to anyone to read, but posts will only appear once approved by a moderator.

Please note that the Forum Host and Moderators reserve the right to delete any entry which is considered to be inappropriate for this forum, its members and the Herb Society as a whole. IP's of spammers will be blocked.

The Herb Society is not qualified to provide medicinal advice. Useful contacts for such advice can be found on our contacts page. Officers and Council Members of the Herb Society (UK) accept no liability for any harm, damage, or illness arising from the use of plants mentioned or described on this forum.