Welcome to the Herb Society Forum

The Herb Society Forum (UK)

“There's more to herbs than just green leaves.”

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum Index  

RCP Garden opening

April 20 2012 at 9:05 AM
Anthony Lyman-Dixon 
from IP address 92.5.202.138

I have received this message from Dr Henry Oakeley, who is in charge of the excellent Physic Garden of the Royal College of Physicians and whose photographs have frequently been used in this journal. I should add that I have heard Dr Oakeley lecture and know him as a witty and erudite speaker and would recommend this as a very worthwhile afternoon.(Google for a map of how to get there)

if the readers of Herbs want a garden tour of the Royal College of Physicians garden, there is an open one for all comers on the first Wednesday of the month at 2pm (free) or by appointment for groups of 10-30 (also free) In any case, ring 02079351174 ext 1200 to book. Also open for London Open Squares (June 9-10) and NGS (August 25) 105 (no need to book, but small entry charge for charity).

Anthony

Respond to this message   
Current Topic - RCP Garden opening  Respond to this message   
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Forum Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

This is the forum of the Herb Society (UK), the place to discuss all aspects of herbs including their uses, cultivation, history, legislation and much more. Run by and for the Herb Society (UK) and open to anyone to read, but posts will only appear once approved by a moderator.

Please note that the Forum Host and Moderators reserve the right to delete any entry which is considered to be inappropriate for this forum, its members and the Herb Society as a whole. IP's of spammers will be blocked.

The Herb Society is not qualified to provide medicinal advice. Useful contacts for such advice can be found on our contacts page. Officers and Council Members of the Herb Society (UK) accept no liability for any harm, damage, or illness arising from the use of plants mentioned or described on this forum.