"If your mind can conceive it...And your heart can believe it...Then you can achieve it."

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

OLD AMERICAN GAMEDOG TIMES MAGAZINES THE CORES ONLY MAGAZINE NOW AVAILABLE TO YOU!!!!!

July 15 2006 at 5:27 PM
No score for this post
Fat Bill  (Login BULLDOGHILL)
from IP address 67.141.227.97

OLD AMERICAN GAMEDOG TIMES MAGAZINES THE CORES ONLY MAGAZINE NOW AVAILABLE TO YOU!!!!!

NEW LISTING!!!! OLD MAGAZINES FOR SALE!!!!!!!!NEW LISTING!!!!

EXTREMELY LIMITED QUANTITY OF ORIGINAL ISSUES THESE ARE NOT COPIES.

EACH MAGAZINE BELOW FOR SALE AT LISTED PRICE. PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING BY AIRMAIL IN USA. YOU MUST CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL TO BE SURE THAT THE ISSUE IS STILL AVAILABLE THESE ORIGINAL COPIES ARE IN VERY SHORT SUPPLY. WE WILL HOLD YOUR ORDER FOR YOU FOR 5 DAYS FROM CONTACT. OVERSEAS SHIPPING IS DONE ON INDIVIDUAL BASIS- EMAIL ME FOR INFORMATION fatbill007@aol.com

ALL THESE MAGAZINES ALSO HAVE THE TIME SQUARE MONTHLY ARTICLE, WHATS UP A REVIEW OF ALL THE OTHER HAPPENINGS AND NEWS IN THE GAME AND THE AA SHOW NEWS, ALONG WITH SOME GREAT COOL OLD ADS.

THESE MAGAZINES ARE SELLING OUT FAST- UPDATED LIST!!!!!!!!

NEW LISTING!!!! BEST OF TIMES 1994 EDITION COLLECTORS ITEM SIGNED BY FAT BILL $200 VERY RARE MAGAZINE OVER 98 PAGES 11 X 17 FORMAT. $200

NEW LISTING!!!! JUNE - JULY 1991 ON THE FRONT COVER SMIG'S CHAMPION BOOGIE MAN. MAURICE CARVER STORY BY GARY HAMMONDS, STORY BY MAYFIELD ABOUT GAMEDOG DEALING, PURE MAYFIELD- PURE BOLAGNA BY PAT PATRICK. $45

NEW LISTING!!!! AUGUST-SEPTEMBER 1991 ON THE FRONT COVER WAR PAINTS CH VITO, TRIBUITE TO ZORRO, STORY WHO WAS GRAND CHAMPION VIRGIL BY OZZIE STEVENS. PART TWO OF MAYFIELD'S GAMEDOG DEALING, PAT PATRICK' S A VISIT TO MAURICE CARVER'S HOME. $45 THIS MAGAZINE HAS SOME GRAFFITTI ON THE FRONT IN MAGIC MARKER THAT SAYS "MY COPY"

NEW LISTING!!!! DECEMBER-JANUARY 1992 FRONT COVER GRAND CHAMPION JOEY, ARTICLE ON WILDSIDES MEAN JOLEEN, PROUD & TOUGH PETE SPARKS A PIT BULLS BEST FRIEND, GARY HAMMONDS WRITES ABOUT MYSTERIOUS AND DEADLY, MOUNTAIN MAN'S BANDIT BY HIS HANDLER AND CONDITIONER. PAT PATRICK WRITES ABOUT TOM GRIEGO AND OZZIE STEVENS. $45

NEW LISTING!!!! OCTOBER-NOVEMBER 1991 FRONT COVER CHINAMAN, ARTICLE ON CHINAMAN BY V&B. MOUNTAIN MAN'S BANDIT BY ED & CHRIS FARON. THE GAME DOG LEGACY BY BOB BRYAN. MOUTH BY GARY HAMMONDS, CHAMPION CH
ARLIE BY TOM RATLIFF. $50

NEW LISTING!!!! MAY-JUNE 1992 FRONT COVER BAKARI'S CHAMPION TYRONE, INTERVIEW WITH KIMSEY WOODS, THE GAME TEST BY THE HISTORIAN, B&W'S SPICE, BIRDS EYE VIEW OF THE CONVENTION BY PETE SPARKS, FLOYD BOUDREUAX THE FETHERED WARRIOR BY V&B. $50

NEW LISTING!!!! FEBURARY-MARCH 1991 FRONT COVER DOUBLE GRAND CHAMPION TORNADO, FEATURE STORY ON PATRICK'S BULL BOY BOB BY PATRICK. OLD MAN ON THE MOUNTIAN PART 3 ( LESTER HUGHES STORY) , GARY HAMMONDS WRITES ABOUT INTEGRITY, TAR HEEL MATT WRITES ABOUT PANTHER, OZZIE STEVENS INTERVIEWS JAMES CRENSHAW, STORY ABOUT LLOYD'S CHAMPION GATOR BY SLIM. $50

NEW LISTING!!!! DECEMBER-JANUARY 1991 FRONT COVER MCLAINS LUCIFER. LETTER FROM MAYFIELD TO FLOYD BOUDREAUX, PHOTOS OF RED BOY, OLD MAN ON THE MOUNTAIN PART 2, PAT PATRICK CHIN LING AND PRINCESS & IRISH JERRY WRITES ON HONEYBUNCH. $50

VOLUME 9 ISSUE 1 FRONT COVER STORY "THE BREEDERS CUP" A NEW WAY TO MEASURE WHATS GOOD AND WHATS NOT? STORY ON ICE PICKS CH SPEED, REAL HISTORY PART 3 BY DON MAYFIELD. ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION. $25

VOLUME 10 ISSUE 4 FRONT COVER IN COLOR GR CH BANJO, BACK COVER IN COLOR GR CH B B RED AND STORY, SAMARTS CH MALCOM X, CENTER FOLD TRIBUTE TO NORMAN HOOTEN, MAYFIELD'S MISLEADING, ROBERT LEMM DUKES IT OUT WITH MAYFIELD IN WRITING "DEAR KING OF THE MOUNTAIN" $40

VOLUME NUMBER 9 ISSUE 3 FRONT COVER OPEN LETTER FROM NORMAN HOOTEN AND PRINTED ON THE FRONT COVER OF AGDT AT HIS REQUEST TELLING HIS PERSECUTORS WHAT THE SCORE IS, CLASSIC STUFF!!! STORIES INCLUDE ODE TO CH TIMEX, CH DIGGER, INTERVIEW WITH HAROLD SORRELLS, BLOODLINER'S GR CH BADGER, COOL ADS IN THIS ISSUE INCLUDING HOOTEN HAVING COOL HAND LUKE AT STUD. $40

VOLUME 9 ISSUE 2 FRONT COVER MTN MAN'S CH SPOOKIE. STORY ON CH BOLERO, STORY ABOUT THE DEMISE OF REBEL KENNELS AND GREAT SHOW NEWS AND LETTERS. $35

VOLUME 13 ISSUE 6 FRONT COVER DOG OF THE DECADE GAMBLER GR CH VIRGIL, ALSO ON THE COVER WITH STORIES CHAMPION SALA AND CHAMPION SHANNON. $35

VOLUME 11 ISSUE 4 FRONT COVER CAROLINA KENNELS CH TERMITE WITH STORY BY CAROLINA, GRAND CH SHEP AND GR CH GABE STORIES, BOBBY SMITH THE MAN IN BLACK ON HIS VIEW OF BULLYSON, MAYFIELD WRITES SOCIOLOGY, TALKING DOGS WITH SPRINGVIEW. $35

VOLUME 7 ISSUE 3 FRONT COVER NG HOOTEN WITH HIS GRAND FATHER AND HOOTENS SPIDER, SPIDER IS A BROTHER TO DAVIS BOOMERANG, AND HAS STORY ON SPIDER. RIVER CITY'S CH NICKI, BULLYSON'S SECOND MATCH BY DON MAYFIELD. BACK COVER HAS NH HOOTEN FULL PAGE AD WITH HEADHUNTER AT STUD. $40

VOLUME 11 ISSUE NUMBER 2 FRONT COVER HAS BEBO GOENEGA AT HIS GIRABLDI DOG AND THE STORY OF BEBO GONEGA THE CUBAN LIVE WIRE! STORIES ON CH WHITE ROCK , UPDATE ON CH SHOTISE , WOODROW CH HAMMER, SOCIOLOGY BY DON MAYFIELD AND TALKING MORE DOGS WITH SPRINGVIEW. $35

THESE PRICES ARE BASED ON THE NUMBER OF COPIES AVAILABLE.

i will give 20% discount for orders of 4 issues or more

$ INCLUDING SHIPPING ANYWHERE IN USA VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL- OVERSEAS SHIPPING IS DONE ON INDIVIDUAL BASIS- EMAIL ME FOR INFORMATION fatbill007@aol.com

I ALSO HAVE 2 COPIES AVAILABLE OF THE BEST OF TIMES 1999 EDITION THEY ARE 100$ EACH INCLUDING usa SHIPPING OVERSEAS SHIPPING IS DONE ON INDIVIDUAL BASIS- EMAIL ME FOR INFORMATION fatbill007@aol.com

IF INTERESTED EMAIL ME AT fatbill007@aol.com AND LET ME KNOW YOU WANT IT AND I WILL PUT IT ASIDE FOR YOU FOR 5 DAYS UNTIL THE MONEY GETS HERE.

ALL ITEMS ARE IN EXTREMELY LIMITED QUANTITY

The book of interviews will be out soon- interviews with many greats over the years. clemmons, davis, hargroves, sykes, lemm, nelson, woods, crenshaw, hooten, hall, and many many many more. $50 over 100 pages includes shipping usa. overseas 60$ email for release info to FATBILL007@AOL.COM

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement  

Thanks for visiting Texas Gold message board http://www.DrawTheLineKennels.com