Return to Index  

THE DAY WALKER

November 14 2006 at 8:28 PM
No score for this post
  (Login djrhenalt)

THE DAY WALKER is my new mix.This mix was fueled by the experience I had touring eastern Europe. I played mostly in Bulgaria. I was the only DJ of ethnicity performing in that time period.That was my first time being in a situation like that. The clubbers showed my a lot of love for the style of music that I play. The clubbers in Bulgaria enjoy high energy dance music. This cd reflects the intensity I had performing in the many venues in Europe. House music is a universal language. Performing and living in Bulgaria proved that to me. I call this cd "THE DAY WALKER" because even though I was one of the few people of ethnicity around,we all had in common the high energy dance music that would bring us all together under one roof. This electronic music was invented in Chicago. The people through out Europe are the ones keeping the movement alive!! HOUSE MUSIC WILL NEVER DIE!

DJ RHENALT
www.rhenalt.com/music.php
MY PROMO VIDEO
http://djrhenalt.imeem.com/video/m5Enab9c/dj_rhenalts_promo_video/?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on House, Dance and Rave MusicCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement