Return to Index  

"NO FEAR"

March 18 2007 at 8:02 AM
No score for this post
DJ RHENALT  (no login)

"NO FEAR" is my overall approach to the music industry. This mix is all about taking chances in whatever you do.
Doing what you love to do should give you a sense of being fearless. I always ask this question. What career would you choose if you knew you couldn't fail? What ever answer you come up with is exactly what you should be doing. Once you heart and soul is into what your doing,you can't fail. NO FEAR should be the result. I answered that magic question years ago. My answer is djing on a world scale. Seeing and experiencing different cultures,taking people in my musical journey. Find your calling, have NO FEAR doing it! Every track in this mix tells a powerful story in an abstract way. This mix will give you a sense of the warrior mentality I have when I get behind the decks.

HOUSE IS THE FEELIN!
LIVE LIFE WITH "NO FEAR"

www.rhenalt.com/music.php

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on House, Dance and Rave MusicCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement