Return to Index  

DIGITAL PUNKS

July 9 2007 at 5:14 PM
No score for this post
  (Login djrhenalt)

The electro rock sound has been around for a long time. I just love the combination of rock riffs and electronic beats. This mix reflects my love of the two. Producers and Electro bands like Armand Van Helden, LCD Sound System,MSTRKRFT and Digitalism just to name a few are helping out with the electro rock movement. Than you have all the artist coming from France like Daft Punk, Mr Oizo,Uffie,Justice,Sabastian,Kavinsky and many others.ED BANGER RECORDS is the most popular record company to put out these types of records.This company is based in France. Right now this is the edge for electronic music. Some producers are forming bands to perform the tracks on stage. I thought I would create a mix looking into the future that might be for the electronic scene.

DIRTY BEATS
AND
ROCK RIFFS

www.rhenalt.com/music.php

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
Find more forums on House, Dance and Rave MusicCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement