<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to HiSkul Mangi Board  

HAV ANYONE WATCHED TWILIGHT???

April 5 2009 at 10:40 PM
No score for this post
TWIHGLIGHT 

... WHat Happens Next?? NE ada novel besides twighlight??

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply

umm..

No score for this post
April 6 2009, 1:35 AM 

u do realize that Twilight is actually a series of books...
1. Twilight
2. New Moon
3. Eclipse
4. Breaking Dawn

there are other books, but i dnt think they have been released yet...
i love twilight soo much...
Emmet Hale is mine...in the book....

Illusion

Re: HAV ANYONE WATCHED TWILIGHT???

No score for this post
April 6 2009, 2:05 AM 

The movie definitly has a stardust feel to it.Its a vampire romance and honestly its a lil bit chessy and girls love that shiat.Stephenie Meyer is a good writer.If you read the books you'll notice that it is not that well written but the story is just a good story ..PeaceOut

Alice Puripuri Cullen

Disappointed *SPOILER ALERT*

No score for this post
April 6 2009, 5:06 AM 

SPOILER ALERT

The series was boring at times, especially in New Moon and Eclipse. The build up took way too long and the final chapters were disappointing. In Breaking Dawn, Stephenie Meyer tried to tie all the loose ends but I felt a bit overwhelmed with everything that was happening. Bella getting married, unexpected pregnancy, the birth of Edward and Bella's Daughter- Renesme, Bella's transformation into a vampire, Alice leaves, Jacob imprints, the arrival of about a dozen or more new characters. It was much too rushed, and yet she still didn't cover everything to give her readers peace of mind and satisfaction with the plot. She should have made the Cullen clan and supporting clans kick the volturis ***!!! I want to see blood (or shredded marble and puffs of smoke). She left out- What happens to the rest of the pack? Example- Leah Clearwater? Does she leave? We find out that the werewolves, are not actually werewolves- they're shape shifters. We never get to see them transform into any other animal though! What happens to the Volturi later? Do they decide to slowly pick off the Denali Clan, the Amazonian Coven... etc until they isolate the Cullens? Or does everyone just live happily ever after- forever. Those are just a few of the loose ends I've found in the series.

With that said, I still really love the series- there's something about it that keeps you reading. For me, it was the love between Edward and Bella. It was so unconditional, I feel like I fell in love with Edward as Bella did. So now, I pretty much have unrealistic expectations in life.

Stephenie Meyer's not an amazing writer, but she doesn't completely suck either. The idea in Twilight of Love VS Instinct is so complicated and beautiful, I give her major props for coming up with it.

Because of how hooked I became to the series, I give it a 3 and a half out of 5.

SON/SLAVE OF SAM/SATAN

Re: Disappointed *SPOILER ALERT*

No score for this post
April 18 2009, 2:08 PM 

THAT...IS THE STUPIDEST THING I HAVE EVER HEARD!!

Anonymous

No score for this post
April 6 2009, 2:52 AM 

Excuss me..al the books are already out! I have the full series....the movies out iin cinema..watchd it however, reading it is way better....The movies out on dvd on the 22nd of April.

Anonymous

No score for this post
April 6 2009, 2:58 AM 

Iin the next series called eclespe Bella accidently cuts herself and put herself in danger as always so the cullens feel that it isnt safe to live in forks so they move away..... also...jacobs is a werewolf....its a long story howerver, the cullens return back to forks than the story continues on to the next book known as new moon.........than continues on to the last book which bella and edward has a baby......

Anonymous

No score for this post
April 6 2009, 5:08 AM 

Jacobs actually a shapeshifter.

HORNY BEAST

No score for this post
April 19 2009, 12:45 AM 

WHO CARES IF YOU HAVE THE WHOLE SERIES??? YOUR WAISTING YOUR LIFE!! YOU WILL NEVA GET TO SEE THEM...THEY WILL NEVA KNOW YOU EXISTED...YOUR WAISTING YOUR TIME...JUST GO **** YOURSELF.

wat hapens next

No score for this post
April 17 2009, 10:59 PM 

well edward livs bella n taakes of so das the cullens, so she finds frenship with Jacob black and they fall in love until bella jumps of a cliff, n alice c's da future and tels rosalie n she tells edward that bella died (when she really didn) so he goes to italy to the volturi (royal vampire family who out law&order around the vampire world) to ask if he could dy so alice comes back to forks to take bella to italy to stop edward from being killed.

There r 6 books,
1 Twilight (bella's story of twilight as are the 3 ada books)
2 New Moon
3 Eclipse
4 Breaking Dawn
5 New Moon (edwards perspective of twilght)only the manuscript - 1st 12 chapters its not out yet

6 Host (different from twilight series but same authour)

They are all fantastic books, MUST READ before watching the movie coz movie bagarapim book liklik I've read all six books

Anonymous

soo true

No score for this post
April 18 2009, 11:05 PM 

It's true the movie spoils the story. The books are way better

Anonymous

soo true

No score for this post
April 18 2009, 11:05 PM 

It's true the movie spoils the story. The books are way better

Current Topic - HAV ANYONE WATCHED TWILIGHT???
  << Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to HiSkul Mangi Board