Respond to this messageReturn to Pacific Music
Original Message
  • SUNSHINERS(VANUATU)
    • siti
      Posted Jul 17, 2006 11:34 AM

Hi all, just letting you all know that there is a reggae group from Vanuatu called SUNSHINERS. They are currently touring Europe and making head way in France, Germany, Switzerland to name a few. They have released an album under the Sony BMG France label. Check out their website www.sunshiners.net

You'll need the latest Flash software to run it. I think the site is pretty clever and intereacts well with the user. The group is made of 4 musicians from leading reggae bands in Vila... Naio, Kros Road, Huarere and XX Squad. The songs are remixes of all classics from artists such as Rod Stewart, Crowded House and David Bowie to name a few.

The album has been released in Europe, Korea and Japan. Unfortunately it has not been released in Australia and Oceania yet... I have ordered a cd through amazon.com

N e ways enough of talking for now, try it out and tell me what you guys think

siti
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Your Email
    (Optional)
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options Enable formatted text (Huh?)
    Also send responses to my email address

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.