Respond to this messageReturn to Pacific Music
Original Message
  • Embarrasement

• Posted Dec 22, 2010 8:38 AM

The show was entertaining for me NOT because of the music talents presented but because the show was like a circus full of clowns and monkeys. The contestants made me laugh my hearts out from the begining of the show till the end. It was just like watching chimpmunks on a Children's TV show. The dressing of the contestants were disgusting and very shamefull and not to mentioned the song choice did not suit the singing ability of each contestant. Not one of them convinced me that they are any good enough for TV presentation. Joseph was i think had what it takes but was not mentored thoroughly enough. All the judges commentaries were no where near. They kept on saying the same thing week in week out. They made a fool of themselves big time. Moses Tau's broken english was very embarrasing and I must say I did not get what he was trying to get accross to the poor contestants. He kept on say the word "So" as "Sor" as if there's a R at the end of the word. DAH?????????. The audio of the live music by EMTV was crap. You can actually hear the echo of the MC in the background. It was like Television in the early day of the 60s. It's the biggest embarrasement in the history of PNG music and Television.

I suggest the show shouldn't be done live but recorded then edited before putting to air.
    Login Status
  • You are not logged in
    • Login
      Password

Optional
      Provides additional benefits such as notifications, signatures, and user authentication.

Create Account
    Your Name
    Message Title
    Message Text
    Options
    Enable formatted text (what's this?)

Notice: This is a moderated forum. Your post will not show up until a moderator approves the message. If you regularly have full posting privileges, you may have to login first.