<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  

which mesh?

April 10 2005 at 5:29 PM
No score for this post
toni  (Login LaxCN)
from IP address 69.14.11.70

which mesh do you think is the best or a middie? or would a unique pocket be better?

Scoring disabled. You must be logged in to score posts.Respond to this message   
AuthorReply
Anonymous
(Login laxdude1111)

Re: which mesh?

No score for this post
April 11 2005, 10:02 AM 

do u ppl honestly think that a pocket will make a player better????

toni
(Login LaxCN)

no

No score for this post
April 12 2005, 7:52 PM 

NO i never said mesh makes u better, i was asking which mesh works best, or is the best

laxman37
(Login laxman37)

which mesh to use

No score for this post
May 28 2005, 6:42 AM 

I like to use mesh that is dipped in glue solution where u want the pocket to be. it has great hold and an ok release.

Anonymous
(Login ILUVLAX1234)

No score for this post
May 24 2005, 7:22 PM 

a pocket can affect the way someone plays. If you have a pocket with tons of whip, you will throw down all the time. That has to affect how you play in games. But if you have no whip and can actually throw with your stick, then you might actually play alright. So your pocket has everything to do with how you play.

VTownLax
(Login VTownLax)

Yeah I think so too

No score for this post
May 26 2005, 4:02 PM 

Yeah i think the same if you have bad mesh oh well just get use to it its just the pocket you have to worry about i think once you get use to one and come to game day you will be screin up

Kevin J
(Login laxdude1111)

No score for this post
April 12 2005, 10:15 PM 

are u stupid, slow, or special??

it doesnt matter what mesh you have, so no mesh is best

Anonymous
(Login bulaxstud1)

No score for this post
April 13 2005, 2:14 PM 

well instead of me busting your balls about a question like everyone else did...

Soft mesh breaks in very easy, but I've found that once it gets wet, it's a pain in the ass to throw with for a while

Hard mesh takes some effort to get a pocket in, but once you have it, it's a good choice. Still takes some getting used to in bad weather. This is the type of mesh I've seen the most in my years of playing

I personally like 6 diamond mesh. Once my pocket was in, it takes no adjustment in bad weather.

Then there is monster mesh, which gives great ball control, but some people feel it doesn't shoot as fast has hard mesh.

hope it helps

Kevin J
(Login laxdude1111)

are u serious?????

No score for this post
April 13 2005, 10:23 PM 

all mesh is a pain in the ass in the rain, all mesh takes time to put in a pocket, and NO mesh gives ball control. The ball sticks in any mesh with a good pocket, but every kind of mesh needs to be broken in

Anonymous
(Login Brisp772)

Laxdude is GAY!!

No score for this post
May 6 2005, 10:57 PM 

WOW U R a real fag laxdude!! U have to make ur gay comments because u dont like what someone says. U probably suck at lacrosse so stop being such a dick and thinking ur the best lacrosse player and you know everything.

Kevin J
(Login laxdude1111)

Re: Laxdude is GAY!!

No score for this post
May 7 2005, 11:34 AM 

ur cool

do u seriously think that there is mesh that comes with a pocket????

softmesh is easir to get a pocket in but its terrible to thorw with, and hard mesh is better for an advanced player. 6 diamond is just a look and it doesnt help anything, all mesh stretched is the rain, no mesh has better control

mike
(Login laxinisthelife)

UR an idiot dude!

No score for this post
May 7 2005, 5:37 PM 

what the hell are you thinking do you not realise that durrable mesh is the best in the rain! duh huh

and plus you have to be extreamly stupid to think that no pocket gives you good ball control...i just go a pita pocket in my warp and it has excelent ball control and makes a direct path for shooting and passing...so stop talking like you know what you are talking about i am four teen years old and i know more about the game of lacrosse than you will ever know!

Kevin J
(Login laxdude1111)

Re: UR an idiot dude!

No score for this post
May 10 2005, 9:48 PM 

are u kidding me

how long is a head, maybe 10 inches??

do u honestly think that the ten inches of leathers are gonna make YOU throw better. just cuz the stick throws straighter doesnt mean that u are gonna be better, it means that you can make a ****ty pass in a straighter line. also 10 inches is not gonna keep a ball from curving. wind. spins. i can beleive ppl actually think pockets improve game

Kevin J
(Login laxdude1111)

No score for this post
May 10 2005, 9:50 PM 

cant***

chris
(Login laxstar5)

No score for this post
May 12 2005, 8:16 PM 

laxdude... what you said about hard mesh... i strung it in my little brothers cyber.. 6 years old... and he can probably whoop your ass in lacrosse so shut ur mouth...

Kevin J
(Login laxdude1111)

No score for this post
May 18 2005, 9:21 PM 

yea and i bet its the hard mesh that makes him kick my ass right?

vernonlax
(Login venonlax)

mesh

No score for this post
May 22 2005, 6:31 PM 

get hard mesh with a v pocket wit 2 mor shooter

Anonymous
(Login venonlax)

No score for this post
May 25 2005, 6:38 PM 

it dont matter just get hard with a v and 2 shooters mesh doesnt make you better

VTownLax
(Login VTownLax)

I think...

No score for this post
May 26 2005, 4:05 PM 

I Think the best for you is the hard mesh is because it wont tear but you have to keep a pocket in it and no you dont have to have great mesh to be a good player

<< Previous Topic | Next Topic >>Return to Index  
Find more forums on Network54Create your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement