Return to Index  

Not just yet

September 29 2009 at 10:36 AM
Tom Hamilton  (no login)
from IP address 58.104.165.92

Response to Re: Too late for me I have already converted Heller's Arromaches n/t

I had them on display over at Windsor RSL along with a DDG ( PERTH)(converted Revell John Paul Jones) Origial Anzac ( old Frog Battle Class) FFG (Newcastle) Oberon (scratch built by Ryan). Plus a heap of FAA and Army 1/48 scale. As the club was going to be renovated they put them into storeage without notifying me. After several months (years) the club got into difficulty ( which has been resolved ) so I went over and took them back. Unfortuneatly they are badly knocked around and it will be a while before I get around to get them up to scratch (as well as trying to find some display space, you can't hang ships from my crew room ceiling) .At least you have given me the incentive to make a move. Funny anecdote I was over at the club and two Navy types were arguing whether the Melbourne was the Ark Royal or Hermes,even though I equipted the Melbourne with Skyhawks and Trackers . I thought this typical of the ignorance "fishheads" have of the "birdie" world so I attempted to put them right only to have them try to argue the point with me.

Respond to this message   
Responses

Find more forums on ModelingCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2017 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement