Re: Rumour has it the one in Lonsdale Street may close too......May 7 2010 at 1:49 PM
|Jason_Melb (Login Jason_Melb)|
from IP address 18.104.22.168
Response to Rumour has it the one in Lonsdale Street may close too......
Yeah your right it would be a shame to see it go but I can understand the owner wanting out and who knows maybe someone out there buy it and keep up the good name that is the V.H.C
And if the Hobby Place goes well no great loss there.
And rumour has it that Snowy's is on the down hill slide only open Saterdays now (cant be good for buisness)
Me thinks that hobby shops will soon start to become as rare as a sober Irishman.(no offence indended)
Cheers Jason out!
- FOR THE INFORMATION OF THE IGNORANT ! - Tom Hamilton on May 7, 2010, 3:40 PM
- Re: FOR THE INFORMATION OF THE IGNORANT ! - Michael Wholohan on May 7, 2010, 4:14 PM
- As an Irishman, I checked the facts - Tom Ryan on May 7, 2010, 4:26 PM
- Irish teetotallers? - next you'll be saying that leprechauns are real ;-) n/t - Malcolm McKay on May 7, 2010, 11:55 PM
- That explains a lot. I'm with you Tom, - Ley Reynolds on May 7, 2010, 11:58 PM
- Tom FOR THE INFORMATION OF THE IGNORANT - Jason_Melb on May 9, 2010, 9:58 AM
- Actually Jason, I have to disagree with you, with regard to ... - Mark Bugeja on May 7, 2010, 7:07 PM