Return to Index  

Yes I am alive!

June 14 2010 at 8:48 PM

David Harvey  (Login Harvs73)
from IP address 121.220.26.126

I have just got home from expo and I have barely looked at my computer in the last few days between expo and looking after a sick wife and daughter. I will be trying to put up the photos tonight but that depends on if Tania lets me! happy.gif

If not, I will be putting it up in the next few days. I have also received a number of items from Gary Byk of Red Roo Models for review and I have a walk around of the Australian M88A2 'Hercules' from a number of years ago - approx 120 images.

I have made a few cosmetic changes to the site already and if you are wondering, I am NOT changing the site! The current site format will stay the same for a long time as it works and I beleive that this is what you, the reader/visitor, is after. What I will promise is content and I will be hitting up everyone I can for reviews and will ask for you to help out by doing reviews and sending in stories for me to add to the site.

I want this site to go back to it's former self and be the best modelling site in Australia. I want to give current and relevant reviews and hopefully good informative articles. The biggest thing is that I can't do this on my own, I need your help to provide assistance in the reviews and articles.

Dave Harvey

Respond to this message   
Responses

Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement