blablazo spanish television in tampa

by clif lawrence

Back during that 911 thing, I lived in tampa for about six months. There was a tv show I loved to watch, I think it was "blablazo or super blablazo or somthing like that, at night. It had a Puppet man who talked and flirted and this super beautiful young lady in a long sleeveless dress who was always dancing around and helped in introductions and things. This show had some gameshow like qualitys too and I think was broadcasted out of miami.

Heres my question. Does anyone know which show I'm talking about? And if so, whats it called, do they have a web page and does anyone know that model/actress/dancers name? (don't worry, my favorite actress is brook shields <g>) the problem was, i never learned to speak this beautiful language (spanish) and so I never learned her name...nor the correct pronouciation of the shows name either! <g> Anyhow, help me if you can, please, and Merry Christmas to all of you! sincerely, clif lawrence

Posted on Dec 17, 2005, 9:16 AM

Respond to this message

Go to Forum Home

Find more forums on Televison EspanolCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2018 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement