TELL ME IF THIS IS NOT MESSED UP!!!!!!

by

ok lemme start with this story.

Today was our end-of-the-year school awards assembly. I was pretty excited cause my mom got a letter saying that i was gonna be honored. My mom and I thought that i was gonna get a trophy or something. (It turns out that half the school got this.)

Well, since all of my friends knew that i got a letter, they were CERTAIN that I was getting the spanish award (STUDENT OF THE YEAR IN THIS SUBJECT) since i have put a lot of time in the department and since i am the best speaker. (you can even ask my friends this meaning that im not just saying this to make myself sound good.)

Anyways, my mom, family, and friends thought that i deserved the award since i go every tuesday and thursday for over an hour to tutor, i am president and i do all this stuff for the spanish club and i help everyone else out with their spanish.

All of my friends were telling me to get up when they were going to call out the award.

BUT!! It turns out that this chinese girl who cant speak a word of spanish and who is a gigantic suck up/nerd won the damn award. When they called out her name we heard a big moan of disappointment from the WHOLE crowd (everyone wanted me to win it) BTW no offense to any chinese I have TONS of asian friends.

I felt like running up on the stage and throwing her on the asphalt and grabbing MY trophy and saying "BI**H THATS MINE!!!!!!!!!"

I was sooooooo pissed that i shed some tears and hid and cried.

It turns out that my friend barbara was with her and she said "hablas espanol" and said that it meant that she spoke spanish.

NOW IS THAT MESSED UP OR WHAT?????????

PLEASE GIMME COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK. BY THE WAY BARBARA MIGHT COME AND VISIT.

PS MY TEACH THEN SAYS "OH YOU WERE A RUNNER UP" AND I FELT LIKE CUSSING AT HER.

Posted on Jun 15, 1999, 5:00 PM

Respond to this message

Go to Forum Home
Responses

Find more forums on Televison EspanolCreate your own forum at Network54
 Copyright © 1999-2014 Network54. All rights reserved.   Terms of Use   Privacy Statement